Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695459 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kaycee7:
Kamikaze Douga really made a Kurosawa samurai flick with 3DCG. Man really blended greyscale and colours to create some beautiful visuals. Awesome kickoff to this anthology series. Will take my time to savor the rest of the offerings from the other studios.

What's the title? Is it complete?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
typicalgamer:

He’s still in no way near kaido 1v1.

Remember who K-O luffy under the sea and he would have died if not for you know who
u are underestimating luffy's growth, personally I think he is close to Kaido except Kaido has something else up his sleeve
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
They better animate all these chapters you guys are talking about before I reach there. I'm currently at episode 625.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
IamNiel:

What's the title? Is it complete?
Star Wars: Visions.

It's complete but it's an anthology series with different studios working on various episodes. So a different story, art style and animation with each episode.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kaycee7:
Star Wars: Visions.

It's complete but it's an anthology series with different studios working on various episodes. So a different story, art style and animation with each episode.

It is similar to 'What If' then?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
- Boba back to his bounty hunting roots.

- Lan has to be the coolest drummer in the entire galaxy.

- I wonder if this dude is really sure he wants Jabba as a sponsor. grin

- Boba just grooving to da beat

Decent entry from Studio Colorado

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
IamNiel:

It is similar to 'What If' then?
You could say that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Trigger art is undeniable.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by siofra(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hi. I'm new to anime, I haven't started watching any yet, but I want to start. Would you mind suggesting some anime movies to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
Hi. I'm new to anime, I haven't started watching any yet, but I want to start. Would you mind suggesting some anime movies to me
- Princess Mononoke

- Your Name

- Kizumonogatari I-III

- Lupin III: Goemon Ishikawa's Spray of Blood

- A Silent Voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by siofra(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kaycee7:

- Princess Mononoke

- Your Name

- Kizumonogatari I-III

- A Silent Voice

I have another question. Why are people who are into anime obsessed with it, is it the animation style or the storylines?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:

I have another question. Why are people who are into anime obsessed with it, is it the animation style or the storylines?
What exactly do you mean by obsessed?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by siofra(f): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kaycee7:
What exactly do you mean by obsessed?

I'm talking about 4chan type of obsession. They behave like anime is their life. Not everyone is like this of course but majority I've seen, are like this.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:

I'm talking about 4chan type of obsession. They behave like anime is their life. Not everyone is like this of course but majority I've seen, are like this.
I can't really speak for what drives that level of obsession. Enthusiasts such as myself mainly love the stories, art styles, animations and interactions within the anime community.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 4:16am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

mtchew.

How does anime behave?
Do u want to watch anime or ask stupid questions? There is no majority of people that behave like animations.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

oga....try and finish the following 1st:

DeathNote

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Demon Slayer

Hunter x Hunter 2011

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Watch all the above finish first, then come back and see whether you can still 'boldly' make such comments!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2021
nani667:
Final Episode ✔️

8 / 10

Ayo, is that Caiman?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Kaycee7:

- Princess Mononoke

- Your Name

- Kizumonogatari I-III

- A Silent Voice

You recommending Kizumonogatari to someone who hasn't watched Bakemonogatari or Nisemonogatari is some serial killer shit.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

Spirited Away
Angel's Egg
Perfect Blue
Redline
Paprika
Sword of the Stranger

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

It's a relatively niche form of entertainment so fans of it generally band together and talk about since that's the only thing bringing them together. I don't actually know anyone in Nigeria who's more obsessed with anime than football fans are obsessed with their favourite team.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by siofra(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
CoolUsername:

Spirited Away
Angel's Egg
Perfect Blue
Redline
Paprika
Sword of the Stranger

Thank you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2021
CoolUsername:

You recommending Kizumonogatari to someone who hasn't watched Bakemonogatari or Nisemonogatari is some serial killer shit.
Sometimes, you gotta toss someone in the deep end and trust their instincts to steer them.

Kizu is still the chronological first entry so I plead not guilty, though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2021
CoolUsername:

Spirited Away
Angel's Egg
Perfect Blue
Redline
Paprika
Sword of the Stranger
You gave Paprika and Perfect Blue to a newbie but I'm the bad guy?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
lol, I wanted to say sky splitter though.
To think 102 chapters ago, he was oneshotted by Kaido and despite his future sight, he couldnt catch Kaido speed, but now he is going "man O man" with that beast.

I wonder how EOS luffy will be
Eos Luffy will be country level.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
u are underestimating luffy's growth, personally I think he is close to Kaido except Kaido has something else up his sleeve
Kaido will be defeated within the next four chapters.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
3minssex:

Eos Luffy will be country level.
Continental
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
typicalgamer:

My advantage was that I started early.

If na now, I no go fit o

Lol. I started One piece when the anime was at 910 episodes. I think that was around October last year or so.
I finished it in two months and three weeks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
Continental

Cool. He'll still kneel before boruto-sama.

With the way boruto is going, he'll surely be universal by eos.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
3minssex:

Lol. I started One piece when the anime was at 910 episodes. I think that was around October last year or so.
I finished it in two months and three weeks.
you probably smoked 'Meditteranian Attenuated Weed Concentrate' before you started...that imported weed must be expensive, though..and you can't expect an average folk to be able to pull such miraculous feat!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
✅☑️

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Recognized Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's voice the moment I heard it.

Kinema Citrus delivered beautiful visuals in episode 4 but the real MVP here is the music team. The OST for this episode had no right to go hard like that. Hats off to Kevin Penkin and Hiromitsu Iljima for this emotionally moving gift.

And the line I was waiting to hear again since the trailer

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.