Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694136 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
nope....list currently airing shounen that are comparable to Naruto...
Aside One Piece and AOT...
There's barely any shounen airing currently. You're going to have to broaden your subject area
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
abduleez1:
Omo I heard they postponed World's End Harem after the first episode debuted.

The fvvk....this ppl wan use style cancel am. angry

na just one episode dy angry I was hoping I'll check it after the 3rd episodes, now I'm not going watch it till I see updated resume
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
There's barely any shounen airing currently. You're going to have to broaden your subject area
I meant the ones ongoing...e.g AOT is ongoing even though not airing... Jujutsu same...

Apart from AOT and One Piece...none can compare to Naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I meant the ones ongoing...e.g AOT is ongoing even though not airing... Jujutsu same...

Apart from AOT and One Piece...none can compare to Naruto
In that case,
- To Your Eternity
- Hunter x Hunter
- Beastars
- Food Wars
- My Hero Academia
- Haikyuu
- Fire Force
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
In that case,
- To Your Eternity
- Hunter x Hunter
- Beastars
- Food Wars
- My Hero Academia
- Haikyuu
- Fire Force
I'm about to watch To Your Eternity...it's just 20 episodes...I doubt it's comparable tho ...

Hunter x hunter anime is done...but yes I agree it's on similar level with Naruto

Beastars...I'm not sure this is shoenen

Food wars? Really? How tf do you compare this to Naruto...are you joking?

My Hero Academia? This must be a joke...I'm a fan but Naruto is 10000000000000x better than MHA

Haikyuu? Lol...it's sports and nowhere near Naruto tho I love the show

Fire Force is garbage trash...it's an insult to Naruto to compare both

I think you need to rewatch Naruto so you'll edit all what you've been saying
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Naruto has been getting a lot of hate...
And until I rewatched it recently...I thought it was just childhood nostalgia and was an average show...

But after rewatching...I realized what I said earlier...
99% of recent anime can't compare at all to Naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I'm about to watch To Your Eternity...it's just 20 episodes...I doubt it's comparable tho ...

Hunter x hunter anime is done...but yes I agree it's on similar level with Naruto

My Hero Academia? This must be a joke...I'm a fan but Naruto is 10000000000000x better than MHA

I'm actually going to need some form of objective explanation other than "this is garbage trash". Those shows up there have better plot execution, better written characters, better world building or even a combination of all three than Naruto.
And on the point of To Your Eternity, are we comparing quality or episode numbers?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:

na HxH I see for dere the rest cry compare to naruto cheesy

Na my Naruto Dem Dy insult like dis sad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm actually going to need some form of objective explanation other than "this is garbage trash". Those shows up there have better plot execution, better written characters, better world building or even a combination of all three than Naruto.
And on the point of To Your Eternity, are we comparing quality or episode numbers?
I have downloaded To Your Eternity but haven't watched...

But aside HxH...the other shows have nothing on Naruto...they are nowhere near
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I have downloaded To Your Eternity but haven't watched...

But aside HxH...the other shows have nothing on Naruto...they are nowhere near
As always, Narutards just be speaking in their feelings without any knowledge on the actual subject matter. Hoping against hope that one of you surprises me one day and actually says something objectively sensible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kaycee7:
As always, Narutards just be speaking in their feelings without any knowledge on the actual subject matter. Hoping against hope that one of you surprises me one day and actually says something objectively sensible.
lol, cos I said Naruto is good I'm now a Narutard?
Smh...

For you to compare MHA and a shit show like Fire Force to Naruto shows it's just pure hate on your part...

Naruto is not my fav anime...in fact I don't have a fav anime...I like Bleach more than Naruto sef...tho Naruto is better than it...but suddenly I'm a Narutard cos of your useless hate...okay

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
lol, cos I said Naruto is good I'm now a Narutard?
Smh...

For you to compare MHA and a shit show like Fire Force to Naruto shows it's just pure hate on your part...

Naruto is not my fav anime...in fact I don't have a fav anime...I like Bleach more than Naruto sef...tho Naruto is better than it...but suddenly I'm a Narutard cos of your useless hate...okay
Can you state any objective reason why MHA can't be compared to Naruto and why Fire Force is a shit show?
Also, let's not be disingenuous and act like this argument started because you just said "Naruto was good". You stated that it was "better than 99% of present day anime." That's peak Narutardation right there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
nani667:
undecided

I'm yet to understand what's going on in this anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
black clover can never be like Naruto.

Naruto was and is a gem...I rewatched Naruto few months ago...
Naruto is far better than 99% of present day anime

Nostalgia is one helluva drug. I feel the same way about Bleach. However, I can admit that Bleach is heavily flawed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Naruto has been getting a lot of hate...
And until I rewatched it recently...I thought it was just childhood nostalgia and was an average show...

But after rewatching...I realized what I said earlier...
99% of recent anime can't compare at all to Naruto

Naruto is good, very good even. But you saying that it's better than 99% of all anime is wild. I know it's just your opinion and all that but imagine if some boomer came and said that Dragon Ball Z was better than 99% of all anime. I mean, it was also a very good anime at it peak but c'mon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
CoolUsername:

Naruto is good, very good even. But you saying that it's better than 99% of all anime is wild. I know it's just your opinion and all that but imagine if some boomer came and said that Dragon Ball Z was better than 99% of all anime. I mean, it was also a very good anime at it peak but c'mon.
I said it's better than 99% of current anime...not all anime...

We all know a lot of trash most people don't watch are being released weekly...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
CoolUsername:

Nostalgia is one helluva drug. I feel the same way about Bleach. However, I can admit that Bleach is heavily flawed
I rewatched Naruto recently...

Before I did I tot it was just nostalgia...
But rewatching it...of course I saw many issues...but it's still very very very solid
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nova15:

I'm yet to understand what's going on in this anime
I'm not sure it has plot...but it's fun to watch...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baddestguyp:

Yeah, it's just all over the place.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
I still don't know why I stopped dis anime in E6 abi 7 angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 7.7/10

It started well ND it was fun watching the young man doing something crazy (the boobs ND pants shit) the boy evil laugh sound like naruto own, it really funny grin

Things change when he turn 10yrs ND the vibe was not dere anymore is like a different anime to me but I hope Dem do beta in the next season grin

Season 2 loading.........I have been running away from this anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by BasedUsername: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2021
DieRich5:
I still don't know why I stopped dis anime in E6 abi 7 angry

We don't need an adult film to see Kugisaki get fvcked by every bad guy.

Such a jobber

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I said it's better than 99% of current anime...not all anime...

We all know a lot of trash most people don't watch are being released weekly...
How people confidently speak in ignorance will never not be baffling to me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Why won't you think "Naruto is better than 99% of present day anime" when you're "not sure Mushoku has plot"? How are you even supposed to critique when plot obviously needs to be spoonfed to you?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:14am On Nov 17, 2021
CoolUsername:

Rangiku's oppai are perfect and that's all the perfection Bleach needs.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why won't you think "Naruto is better than 99% of present day anime" when you're "not sure Mushoku has plot"? How are you even supposed to critique when plot obviously needs to be spoonfed to you?
rest...I've been a fan of jobless Reincarnation...
We all know it's not strong plotwise
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
How people confidently speak in ignorance will never not be baffling to me.
ok... continue hating
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Done with Arcane
League of Legends fans really pushed this show sha...

The art is superb, story is great, music is great...
Just that it's a slow burner...pacing is way too slow...

7.5/10 for me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Baddestguyp:
rest...I've been a fan of jobless Reincarnation...
We all know it's not strong plotwise
Who is "we"? And what are Mushoku's strengths then if the plot isn't strong?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Baddestguyp:
ok... continue hating
You're the one pulling points out of your ass but keep cooking.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Kaycee7:
Who is "we"? And what are Mushoku's strengths then if the plot isn't strong?

He's right. The plot isn't strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.