Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (702136 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2021
The pacing of Arcane is a big problem...I keep falling asleep Everytime I watch it...it's too slow paced tf...
I tot the pacing would improve in 7-9 but it seems worse...I fell asleep 5 times while watching

Art - 10/10 wonderful
Story - 7/10 good
Pacing - 2/10 terrible...slowest pacing I've seen in months
Music - 7/10 good but too one dimensional just like all League of Legends music...they all sound the same

Overall, Arcane is 7.5/10 for me...rating dropped cos the pacing got worse
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
nani667:
✔️
there was no point in releasing what we have already seen in the movie

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Baddestguyp:
there was no point in releasing what we have already seen in the movie
Exactly
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Who else noticed this insane foreshadowing in Bleach?
This is from episode 19 of the anime...
And it comes into play 100s of manga chapters later

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm going with Agari's choice. Cute and simple

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
I'm going with Agari's choice. Cute and simple
tadano grin I can see the shape of the boobs but agari na fine pass

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Calabar folks, is this true? grin grin
Which anime be this? grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Which anime be this? grin grin
Cowboy Bebop The Movie - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Cowboy Bebop The Movie - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Ehen, I thought as much. I been one say no be Cowboy be this cos the style slightly different and you say na the live action series you dey watch.

It means Cowboy Bepop get movie adaptation/ extension?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Episode 8

Anime went from Epic to terrible

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Visual ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Ehen, I thought as much. I been one say no be Cowboy be this cos the style slightly different and you say na the live action series you dey watch.

It means Cowboy Bepop get movie adaptation/ extension?
Not exactly extension. The movie takes place between episodes 23 and 24 of the anime show.

I actually decided to finish everything with the Bebop anime before continuing the show. I've left the movie on my PTW list for almost a decade now.
I'll finish the show next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
just saw a TikTok video on One Piece...

Around episode 120, Nami used the pronoun "he" to address Blackbeard...back then he was just a random stranger they met in a city and even his name wasn't revealed then...
Luffy and Zoro corrected her that the proper pronoun is "They"...but they didn't explain what they meant to Nami

Around episode 400+ Blackbeard somehow was able to steal and use a second devil fruit which has previously been established to be impossible

Around episode 800+ it was established that Big Mom, one of the 4 emperors ate the soul soul fruit and can collect souls

So far with 1000 episodes it hasn't been explained why Blackbeard can use more than 1 devil fruit power...
But if the theory is proven...

THEN THAT HAS TO DEFINITELY BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST FORESHADOWING IN THE HISTORY OF FICTION...TF
ODA is a genius

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Not exactly extension. The movie takes place between episodes 23 and 24 of the anime show.

I actually decided to finish everything with the Bebop anime before continuing the show. I've left the movie on my PTW list for almost a decade now.
I'll finish the show next week.

Ok, now I understand.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why do I feel like this a JoJo reference?
Maybe I've seen too much JoJo memes.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lul

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
IMAliyu:
Everything is a JoJo reference

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
From the manga aspect, boruto is getting quite interesting and people are speculating shikamaru might sacrifice his life... embarassed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baddestguyp:
just saw a TikTok video on One Piece...

Around episode 120, Nami used the pronoun "he" to address Blackbeard...back then he was just a random stranger they met in a city and even his name wasn't revealed then...
Luffy and Zoro corrected her that the proper pronoun is "They"...but they didn't explain what they meant to Nami
I also read a theory about him having two other twin brothers if that is true that would explain zoro calling him they,and why he can can use two devil fruits.also it can't be a coincidence his pirate flag has three skull in it.
Around episode 400+ Blackbeard somehow was able to steal and use a second devil fruit which has previously been established to be impossible

Around episode 800+ it was established that Big Mom, one of the 4 emperors ate the soul soul fruit and can collect souls

So far with 1000 episodes it hasn't been explained why Blackbeard can use more than 1 devil fruit power...
But if the theory is proven...

THEN THAT HAS TO DEFINITELY BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST FORESHADOWING IN THE HISTORY OF FICTION...TF
ODA is a genius
I read a theory about him having two other twin brothers that would explain zoro calling him they and why he can use two devil fruits.also it can't be a coincidence that his pirate flag has three skulls in it.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Santos07:
I read a theory about him having two other twin brothers that would explain zoro calling him they and why he can use two devil fruits.also it can't be a coincidence that his pirate flag has three skulls in it.
I don't think it's twin...
At the battle at marinefood...
He used the powers of dark dark fruit and quake quake fruit at the same time...

The theory I showed stated that he possibly has 3 souls in one body or 3 hearts or something...
That's why many theorize he will get a third devil fruit power
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
IMAliyu:
definitely a Jojo reference
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
leetylee:
From the manga aspect, boruto is getting quite interesting and people are speculating shikamaru might sacrifice his life... embarassed
Boruto manga and anime doesn't count in my books...
Naruto ended with Naruto Shippuden

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Santos07: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I don't think it's twin...
At the battle at marinefood...
He used the powers of dark dark fruit and quake quake fruit at the same time...

The theory I showed stated that he possibly has 3 souls in one body or 3 hearts or something...
That's why many theorize he will get a third devil fruit power
which other devil fruit do you think he's after?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Boruto manga and anime doesn't count in my books...
Naruto ended with Naruto Shippuden

Y'all give boruto a chance embarassed
Although they bringing complicated scene and never ending plot hole at least there's still more to understand and repuzzle about the "naruboruto" thing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Santos07:
which other devil fruit do you think he's after?
possibly one of the yonkos
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
leetylee:

Y'all give boruto a chance embarassed
Although they bringing complicated scene and never ending plot hole at least there's still more to understand and repuzzle about the "naruboruto" thing
the plot of boruto might be meeeh but u can't deny the fight scenes are amazing

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2021
hitsugaya:
the plot of boruto might be meeeh but u can't deny the fight scenes are amazing

Fight scenes involving Naruto and Sasgay are amazing....,

Rest are basically Skrep as usual
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
°°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2021
The moment people know love, hatred is always in their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
¬

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (756) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.