Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (712092 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Negroid001(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2021
No one is talking about Naruto again.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Negroid001:
No one is talking about Naruto again.
It has ended nau... Boruto is there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Negroid001(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2021
leetylee:

It has ended nau... Boruto is there
I can watch boruto. Don't know why
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Negroid001:
Lol it's same for me but I'm still giving it a chance for any breakthrough though it doesn't look promising but it'll get better with good development
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Negroid001:
don't force ur self, me not watching but I'm still waiting for the dead of naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Episode 9 ✔️

Hentai shenanigans

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2021
nani667:
Episode 9 ✔️

Hentai shenanigans
E20.......yes ooo, time to watch it grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
She fvckin smart

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Baddestguyp:
just saw a TikTok video on One Piece...

Around episode 120, Nami used the pronoun "he" to address Blackbeard...back then he was just a random stranger they met in a city and even his name wasn't revealed then...
Luffy and Zoro corrected her that the proper pronoun is "They"...but they didn't explain what they meant to Nami

Around episode 400+ Blackbeard somehow was able to steal and use a second devil fruit which has previously been established to be impossible

Around episode 800+ it was established that Big Mom, one of the 4 emperors ate the soul soul fruit and can collect souls

So far with 1000 episodes it hasn't been explained why Blackbeard can use more than 1 devil fruit power...
But if the theory is proven...

THEN THAT HAS TO DEFINITELY BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST FORESHADOWING IN THE HISTORY OF FICTION...TF
ODA is a genius

I believe the dual-wielding of devil fruits has to do with a bit of cannibalism. This is why Blackbeard had to cover up the evidence while taking Whitebeard's own.

Big Mum probably got hers when she ate all the kids at the orphanage as well as the nun herself only to have the soul soul power which was originally the Mother Caramel's. This could be the reason the chef was at fist disgusted when seeing her consuming food and people with her hunger pangs. He probably kept the info to himself as Big Mum herself did not know what she had done and was looking fo her friends after the huge meal.

Which coincides with the death of the original owner as new fuits appear only when they die. Meaning if the ground absorbs them first, the ground produces another fruit but if someone else absorbs them, they get generated within that individual.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kaycee7:
Everything is a JoJo reference
Reality is a JoJo reference. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
teemy:

I believe the dual-wielding of devil fruits has to do with a bit of cannibalism. This is why Blackbeard had to cover up the evidence while taking Whitebeard's own.

Big Mum probably got hers when she ate all the kids at the orphanage as well as the nun herself only to have the soul soul power which was originally the Mother Caramel's. This could be the reason the chef was at fist disgusted when seeing her consuming food and people with her hunger pangs. He probably kept the info to himself as Big Mum herself did not know what she had done and was looking fo her friends after the huge meal.

Which coincides with the death of the original owner as new fuits appear only when they die. Meaning if the ground absorbs them first, the ground produces another fruit but if someone else absorbs them, they get generated within that individual.
I also thought about the big mom theory...
But that doesn't explain why 2 devil fruits can be used ..
If he had no devil fruit before he ate part of whitebeard, then that would work...
But instead he had one already...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I also thought about the big mom theory...
But that doesn't explain why 2 devil fruits can be used ..
If he had no devil fruit before he ate part of whitebeard, then that would work...
But instead he had one already...

Pre Mother Caramel, Big mum did not have a devil fruit. Seems the death of the owner is needed. This is why it was mentioned that Blackbeard and his crew were hunting devil fruit users
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
teemy:

Pre Mother Caramel, Big mum did not have a devil fruit. Seems the death of the owner is needed. This is why it was mentioned that Blackbeard and his crew were hunting devil fruit users
there are many devil fruit users...
If your theory was right, they'd easily all have so many abilities...
But I don't think so...

Eating a devil fruit user when you already have a devil fruit doesn't seem like it will stop the consequences of having multiple fruits
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Words spoken by every serial masturbator in existence grin

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
They just hurled 12 episodes of Stone Ocean at me. Who'll dash me Detty December money lemme just go on holiday instantly cos I'm drowning in content here ooo

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Baddestguyp:
there are many devil fruit users...
If your theory was right, they'd easily all have so many abilities...
But I don't think so...

Eating a devil fruit user when you already have a devil fruit doesn't seem like it will stop the consequences of having multiple fruits

Which is why within Onepieceverse, it is still a secret. There will be a rush for killing renowned devil fruit users once the cat is out of the bag. Note that Oda has been covering almost all aspects of customs in life. Cannibalism might just be on the list.

The later bolded part of your post is what I am trying to know how it was bypassed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14J-2nelP4

Fellow JoJo fans, to celebrate the release of Part 6, I've dropped an AMV featuring all previous 5 parts. So, even if you haven't watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure before, please watch. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to Like and Subscribe. Thanks!

Cc: teemy CoolUsername nani667 NoonMasamune DieRich5 IMAliyu altteemy Kaycee7 GRIMMJOE randomShek abduleez1 donwizzy7 Badestguyp brainhack

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cypher2000: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
nani667:
°°°
���
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
SniperAssassin:
Words spoken by every serial masturbator in existence grin
it like I'll start watching dis anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
✔️

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
nani667:
✔️

Don't let the reaper death god come after your ass grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 6 Stone Ocean
10/10 so far for first 12 episodes released

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SkengRay: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Someone should recommend some anime for me abeg something like tokyo revengers e.t.c
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bossmen about to rape Jujutsu Kaisen °°

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2021
SkengRay:
Someone should recommend some anime for me abeg something like tokyo revengers e.t.c
When you say "like Tokyo Revengers", do you means gangs or time travel or action?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SkengRay: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
When you say "like Tokyo Revengers", do you means gangs or time travel or action?
Gang, Action
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2021
SkengRay:
Gang, Action
91 Days
Akudama Drive
Baccano!
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black
Demon Slayer
Durarara!!
Golden Kamuy
Jormungand
Jujutsu Kaisen
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Mob Psycho 100
The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Vinland Saga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
SkengRay:
Gang, Action
Watch Baccano dubbed or better yet, read the light novels

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SkengRay: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
91 Days
Akudama Drive
Baccano!
Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black
Demon Slayer
Durarara!!
Golden Kamuy
Jormungand
Jujutsu Kaisen
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Mob Psycho 100
The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Vinland Saga
Thanks brah I will check them out. I've only watched one episode of demon slayer and dropped it. I have Vinland saga too never opened it for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (761) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.