Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692970 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2017
Baddestguyp:
never really got into one piece, graphics. Animation was a turn off
d graphics got better around episode 600+
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2017
Baddestguyp:
he isnt dead, he's alive

And it was hinted at end of season 2, check the last scene of season 2 again, the man riding a cart with purple hair, and then C.C talking and even called out Lelouch's name
xo wats d story in season 3 cause to me he has satisfied all d necessary conditions
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2017
Ceo4life:
season 2 started bt like 4 episodes wia released since last year
that wasnt season 2, it was just a 4 episode spin off mini series
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2017
Ceo4life:
xo wats d story in season 3 cause to me he has satisfied all d necessary conditions
ask the producers na grin

Abi na me dey produce am?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2017
Ceo4life:
d graphics got better around episode 600+
cant watch 600 episodes plus for graphics improvement

The problem with one piece is it took a while to really get going. I mean, except i see cd how'll i download a series that gets interesting around 200+ episodes and hets graphics improvement at 600+ episodes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by bigblangston: 6:59am On May 16, 2017
Baddestguyp:
never really got into one piece, graphics. Animation was a turn off
I would have to agree with you about the graphics and animation because the anime started in the 90s (if I'm correct) but the animation got better with time. The story line is so great.

I was told it was the apprentice of the writer SAMURAI X that wrote ONE PIECE...

I will try the one you recommended when I'm through with what I am doing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Baddestguyp:
ask the producers na grin

Abi na me dey produce am?
lol its a rhetorical question
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2017
bigblangston:
I would have to agree with you about the graphics and animation because the anime started in the 90s (if I'm correct) but the animation got better with time. The story line is so great.

I was told it was the apprentice of the writer SAMURAI X that wrote ONE PIECE...

I will try the one you recommended when I'm through with what I am doing
yes u re right it started in d 90's and its still airing and it has d best story line and best adventure
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ceo4life(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2017
Baddestguyp:
that wasnt season 2, it was just a 4 episode spin off mini series
what abt seraph of the end and deadman wonderland dis 2 anime's didn't end well
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2017
Ceo4life:
what abt seraph of the end and deadman wonderland dis 2 anime's didn't end well
i havent watched either, tho Seraph is on my list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
FYI
Baddestguyp:

For mobile

Berserk season 1 (1997) http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/berserk-anime/

Berserk season 2 (2016) http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/berserk-2016/

Berserk season 3 (2017) http://m.chia-anime.tv/show/berserk-2017/

Have a site for hd anime if u wanna watch with better quality...tell me if thats what u want
yes pls

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:25am On May 18, 2017
Morning anime lovers!

Just discovered a new anime that is airing right now.

Title: Quan Zhi Gao Shou.(The King's Avatar)

Country of Origin: China (yes, China is into making anime too!)

Synopsis(from MAL)

In the multiplayer online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the pro scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he throws himself into the game once more. Possessing ten years of experience, the memories of his past, and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!

First impressions: (After watching episode 1)

So far, so good. Don't be put off by the fact that the language is not Japanese or English, the animation is top class, and the story sounds pretty good. The main character seems pretty relatable too.

Where to watch: At the 9amine site Subbed into English
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Friedyokes: 10:27am On May 18, 2017
I need anime's like attack on titan and kabaneri
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2017
9jakohai:
Morning anime lovers!

Just discovered a new anime that is airing right now.

Title: Quan Zhi Gao Shou.(The King's Avatar)

Country of Origin: China (yes, China is into making anime too!)

Synopsis(from MAL)

In the multiplayer online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the pro scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he throws himself into the game once more. Possessing ten years of experience, the memories of his past, and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!

First impressions: (After watching episode 1)

So far, so good. Don't be put off by the fact that the language is not Japanese or English, the animation is top class, and the story sounds pretty good. The main character seems pretty relatable too.

Where to watch: At the 9amine site Subbed into English

Hey man, do you know where I can get lots of good Chinese anime (Mandarin dialect only please) to watch? I'm learning both Chinese and Japanese and access to anime has helped me remember more in Japanese as opposed to Chinese

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Hey man, do you know where I can get lots of good Chinese anime (Mandarin dialect only please) to watch? I'm learning both Chinese and Japanese and access to anime has helped me remember more in Japanese as opposed to Chinese

Sorry, I don't know of any site.

The anime I just talked about is my first ever Chinese anime....and I saw it on a website that has mainly Japanese anime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Sorry, I don't know of any site.

The anime I just talked about is my first ever Chinese anime....and I saw it on a website that has mainly Japanese anime.
Aw man. . .damn it lol. Thanks though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
Friedyokes:
I need anime's like attack on titan and kabaneri
u mean something like humanity survival or u just want something brutal?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Friedyokes: 11:29pm On May 18, 2017
Baddestguyp:
u mean something like humanity survival or u just want something brutal?
both.. preferably with the same drawing style
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 1:14am On May 19, 2017
Friedyokes:
. I think you'd like akame ga kill,trinity blood,claymore.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31am On May 19, 2017
Friedyokes:
claymore
Berserk
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Friedyokes: 9:51am On May 19, 2017
mhizv:
. I think you'd like akame ga kill,trinity blood,claymore.
Baddestguyp:
claymore
Berserk

Thanks I'll try them
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Want to listen to some Anime muzak?

Yggdrasil Radio is where it is at!

Link: http://tunein.com/radio/Yggdrasil-Radio-s120196/
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
Silkmoth:
At long last AKU is dead!

https://m.watchcartoononline.io/samurai-jack-2017-episode-62-ci
what? Pls put a spoiler tag before the post next time.

I dony believe it, im downloading new episode tonight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2017
*SPOILER ALERT*

Saw the end of Aku, they dont necessarily need to end the animation here, Jack could just find a portal to the future and change the way he kills Aku, kill him in the future this time, and live happily with his wife
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by realtem(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
I think guts will get magical powers in coming episodes of berserk. does anyone see the scene in the opening song where he he gets enclosed in some kind of armor.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by realtem(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
baddestguyp, where's your list of dark animes like berserk?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2017
realtem:
baddestguyp, where's your list of dark animes like berserk?
hellsing and hellsing ultimate, gantz, claymore, shigurui, basilisk, akame ga kill, mirai nikki

Tho among them I've only seen claymore, ive downloaded some of the others and are on my to-watch list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2017
realtem:
I think guts will get magical powers in coming episodes of berserk. does anyone see the scene in the opening song where he he gets enclosed in some kind of armor.
i think he might use the behilit he has and become an apostle, that might be his apostle form

Cos the way things are, he isn't strong enough to defeat the 5 godhand not to talk of their god, the idea of evil
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2017
Went through the old berserk again, ep 24, Slan's entry was dope

She looks better in berserk 1997 than with the CGI in berserk 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.