Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (696154 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
nani667:
°°°
just 2k people signed the petition...

It's pointless...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I wish she can be reinstated somehow

It only shows newer characters will be added. E.g that strongest team leader
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I don't know why anyone would want to read the manga instead

The manga is raw demented chaos. The anime is a highly polished production. So why not both?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2022
A-1 looking like they're about to serve another banger with NieR: Automata Ver1.1a

And amazarashi and Aimer seem to have cooked up some good OP and ED.

Anyways anybody else find it funny how the studio and theme song artists' names all start with A? Coincidence or deliberate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlP8Bl_YCdw

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Episode 13

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
My Hero Academia season 6 is so tiring to watch...

The fights are boring af...too much talking or thinking before every single moment.
I can understand the manga being this way but the anime should cut down on the dialogue...
Most of it is useless anyway...

We don't need to waste time thinking: "move move, I can do this" etc

The show is wasting a lot of time on thoughts of every random villain, most of which we don't even care about

If the dialogue was good, I won't have been much of a problem...but instead the dialogue is terrible and 99% of the fights is just boring dialogue

I keep falling asleep every week I watch the episodes

MHA had good fights past seasons but this season 6 is terrible...
Maybe I should have waited to binge it as I did past seasons
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re watching demon slayer and I suddenly realize that tanjiro father was an idiot like most poor people.How do you sire six fvcking children when you can barely take care of yourself.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brokeloser:
Re watching demon slayer and I suddenly realize that tanjiro father was an idiot like most poor people.How do you sire six fvcking children when you can barely take care of yourself.
You no see say their environment cold. From cuddling, e come enter another level grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
You no see say their environment cold. From cuddling, e come enter another level grin grin
Na mumu man.Put him first son for suffer because of too much fvck.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GloriousGbola: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kaycee7:

David Attenborough voice over

**And now the stage is set. Kaycee7 turns the ac to the max. There are no shawls in the room. The movie selection is locked to high horror.

Kaycee7s visitor is definitely going to Netflix and chill with only oncw source of warmth and succor.**

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

David Attenborough voice over

**And now the stage is set. Kaycee7 turns the ac to the max. There are no shawls in the room. The movie selection is locked to high horror.

Kaycee7s visitor is definitely going to Netflix and chill with only oncw source of warmth and succor.**

Horror movie? That's a plan that's set to backfire grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Brokeloser:
you have to realize that in the olden days that was the norm. They were primarily farmers and charcoal sellers so more hands on the farm meant more food on the table, and the mortality rate is rather high those days. I'd rather see it as a stroke of genius of his father's part you see, after muzan has snaked on his family at least two of them survived to continue the family legacy. Imagine if he only had two or three?? Muzan would have chop them finish and left no witnesses hope you get.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrMeen:
you have to realize that in the olden days that was the norm. They were primarily farmers and charcoal sellers so more hands on the farm meant more food on the table, and the mortality rate is rather high those days. I'd rather see it as a stroke of genius of his father's part you see, after muzan has snaked on his family at least two of them survived to continue the family legacy. Imagine if he only had two or three?? Muzan would have chop them finish and left no witnesses hope you get.
You have a good point.I was looking at it from today's perspective where plenty children especially in buhari's economy equals slow suicide.

But there is something there are not telling us.How did that sickly man manage six children.Even with poor health he still dey fire every night.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brokeloser:

You have a good point.I was looking at it from today's perspective where plenty children especially in buhari's economy equals slow suicide.

But there is something there are not telling us.How did that sickly man manage six children.Even with poor health he still dey fire every night.
konji works in mysterious ways. Even a wheelchair bound man can perform when konji comes calling. another thing maybe his health did not deteriorate till the later parts of his life. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrMeen:
konji works in mysterious ways. Even a wheelchair bound man can perform when konji comes calling. another thing maybe his health did not deteriorate till the later parts of his life. Anything is possible.
I hereby declare this the quote of the month.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
A-1 looking like they're about to serve another banger with NieR: Automata Ver1.1a

And amazarashi and Aimer seem to have cooked up some good OP and ED.

Anyways anybody else find it funny how the studio and theme song artists' names all start with A? Coincidence or deliberate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlP8Bl_YCdw

Could be Yoko taru's elaborate scheme to Bleep with viewers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by itspreshh: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2022
For those that watched Chainsawpeak

Just in case you were wony

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Brokeloser:

Pxssy slayer begets demon slayer

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Brokeloser:

Men had higher testosterone levels back then. They didn't have microplastics and hormonal by-products of fertilizers and pesticides in their diet and water supply.

Also, they didn't have the Hub, nhentai, or TikTok to thirst trap them so if they had a wife, they had no other choice than to get it up when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
☆★

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by itspreshh: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
nani667:
°°
why not keep your wánk material private? sad

This is what gives anime a bad reputation

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
⬆️⬆️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Merry Christmas photo dump before the year ends

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Live Action

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Brokeloser:

Na mumu man.Put him first son for suffer because of too much fvck.

Which kind reasoning be all this one?

You don reach yukaku hen arc? Tengen go explain why ppl no dey survive and the need to birth more kids
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
nani667:
Live Action

Star studded
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Which kind reasoning be all this one?

You don reach yukaku hen arc? Tengen go explain why ppl no dey survive and the need to birth more kids

Brokeloser:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
itspreshh:
why not keep your wánk material private? sad

This is what gives anime a bad reputation

>caring what normies think
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
nani667:
Live Action

Kishibe is Mads Mikkelsen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.