Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,872 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (755832 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Another stacked Saturday. And here I was looking forward to finally having chill Sundays again. Sigh!

Which site is this?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Brokeloser:

Which site is this?
Reddit
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Sneak peek of Fate/strange Fake - Whispers of Dawn coming later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGD1NPn0kGg
lets ducking goooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Finally continued Blue Lock...and I'm glad I did...the show improves...just finished episode 12
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok, which one of you weebs was this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Episode 1 °°

First release of 2023

Skrep

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
CoolUsername:
Ok, which one of you weebs was this?
Lmao
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
embarassed

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
embarassed

>Getting cucked by horseface
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

>Getting cucked by horseface

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Fugimoto is setting up some deaths in CSM part 2 grin

Once you start getting happy scenes in ChainsawMan, know that shiiit is coming

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Peak returns °°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I like that part 2 is giving its new characters a chance to breathe. Denji already had a full character arc in part 1, and now we can step back and explore other people.

That said, Fujimoto is definitely leading us into a false sense of comfort before does a rugpull on us like a cryptobro and it really seems like large portions of the fanbase don't realise this yet.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

I like that part 2 is giving its new characters a chance to breathe. Denji already had a full character arc in part 1, and now we can step back and explore other people.

That said, Fujimoto is definitely leading us into a false sense of comfort before does a rugpull on us like a cryptobro and it really seems like large portions of the fanbase don't realise this yet.
yep, I trust Fugimoto

The pacing in part 2 is quite slow unlike part 1 where it was so fast paced...

MAPPA seems to be adapting part 1 using the pacing of part 2

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
yep, I trust Fugimoto

The pacing in part 2 is quite slow unlike part 1 where it was so fast paced...

MAPPA seems to be adapting part 1 using the pacing of part 2

Part 1's fast pacing was detrimental to the story sometimes, especially in the International Assassins arc. It delivered too much too quick which didn't let some plot developments fully register before the next ones came along. The arc would be fantastic in the anime if they were to maintain the pacing of season 1.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Bruh in the original black and white version you can even see that she has hearts in her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

Bruh in the original black and white version you can even see that she has hearts in her eyes.
didn't even notice that
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

Part 1's fast pacing was detrimental to the story sometimes, especially in the International Assassins arc. It delivered too much too quick which didn't let some plot developments fully register before the next ones came along. The arc would be fantastic in the anime if they were to maintain the pacing of season 1.
you're right.
That arc had tons of badàss scenes but was too fast-paced...

Re-reading the Reze arc of ChainsawMan and I can confidently say MAPPA is the best studio to adapt it...

MAPPA will animate the fûck out of the Romantic scenes of Denji and Reze and Denji and Makima...

If they make the next arc a movie, it will be a romance movie for the most part grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you're right.
That arc had tons of badàss scenes but was too fast-paced...

Re-reading the Reze arc of ChainsawMan and I can confidently say MAPPA is the best studio to adapt it...

MAPPA will animate the fûck out of the Romantic scenes of Denji and Reze and Denji and Makima...

If they make the next arc a movie, it will be a romance movie for the most part grin

That would be epic but I can imagine a portion of the fanbase saying it's boring due to lack of action scenes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
CoolUsername:

That would be epic but I can imagine a portion of the fanbase saying it's boring due to lack of action scenes.
true that the only action scenes in the Reze arc are at the end...
But I guess if it's a movie, they'll add some action scenes somewhere in the beginning...

Aki defeated one devil that the fight wasn't shown at the beginning...
Denji and Power could also have a fight with a random devil for fan service...

While the rest of the story plays out...

Just finished re-reading the Reze arc mehn...
That arc is such a masterpiece.. and it's length is perfect size for a movie...

The visuals in the colored manga are so stunning...with great music and animation from MAPPA, that is a 10/10 movie in the making

Country mouse, City mouse
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Shuichi Shigeno, of Initial D fame, has been cooking a successor for the past 5 years and Felix Film is now set to bring it to screen this year.
MF Ghost, ladies and gentlemen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVTTn7Q1v64

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Looking for animes with an amazing villain whether crazy strong or really brilliant.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nice

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
In season one of Jujutsu Kaisen, Yuji asks Gojo whether Gojo would be able to defeat Sukuna is Sukuna were to get all 20 of his fingers. Gojo was confident that he would beat Sukuna but

I'm not so sure, though. Even without the fingers, Malevolent Shrine cuts through everything within a 200m radius. If Sukuna can perform his domain expansion, it could be game over for Gojo, especially since Gojo would hesitate to perform his around bystanders.

Also, narratively speaking, doesn't Gojo have to lose to Sukuna for Yuji and Megumi to get the win at the end of story? Obviously, this is just conjecture but what do you think?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Later they'll wonder why Manga will continue to destroy comic in sales grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Countdown to Vinland Saga season 2...

2 more days then go...

Slave farming grin
Trust haters to complain of lack of action scenes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Season 2 has started

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2023
°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Sunday Oppai

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:47am On Jan 08, 2023
°°°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Droid

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (775) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: tygar(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.