Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (702841 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2023
>Elesa
>Tech Bro

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Power 🔥

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Droid °°

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
nani667:
Droid °°

Android 18 cured Krillin's baldness
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
My Home Hero is definitely one to look out for next season. The synopsis already got me interested.

Synopsis:

Tetsuo Tosu, an ordinary salaryman, discovers his daughter, Reika, has been physically abused by her boyfriend, Nobuto Matori. Trying to learn more about him, Tetsuo uncovers Matori's scheme to extort money from Reika's wealthy grandparents and finds out that he is a member of a crime syndicate, with a history of murdering his former girlfriends.

Filled with rage and fear at the thought of Reika being in danger, Tetsuo ends up killing Nobuto, and with the help of his wife, Kasen, successfully disposes of the body. Now, as the members of the syndicate begin to question Nobuto's sudden disappearance, Tetsuo and Kasen must work together to ensure the safety of their daughter and prevent her from getting involved in the predicament any further.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kaycee7:
My Home Hero is definitely one to look out for next season. The synopsis already got me interested.

Synopsis:

Tetsuo Tosu, an ordinary salaryman, discovers his daughter, Reika, has been physically abused by her boyfriend, Nobuto Matori. Trying to learn more about him, Tetsuo uncovers Matori's scheme to extort money from Reika's wealthy grandparents and finds out that he is a member of a crime syndicate, with a history of murdering his former girlfriends.

Filled with rage and fear at the thought of Reika being in danger, Tetsuo ends up killing Nobuto, and with the help of his wife, Kasen, successfully disposes of the body. Now, as the members of the syndicate begin to question Nobuto's sudden disappearance, Tetsuo and Kasen must work together to ensure the safety of their daughter and prevent her from getting involved in the predicament any further.

Based and redpilled. I read part one of this like two years ago after it was recommended by Scamboli Reviews. The second part kind of had a slow start so I fell off the wagon. I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out.

Below is proof of my total inability to commit to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2023
CoolUsername:

Based and redpilled. I read part one of this like two years ago after it was recommended by Scamboli Reviews. The second part kind of had a slow start so I fell off the wagon. I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out.

Below is proof of my total inability to commit to anything.
I'd judge you but I still have shows on hold from Fall 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Oppai Tuesday

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2023
Droid °°°°

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Either way's a win for me.

Power beating Makima and then losing to Kita were upsets I hoped for but still didn't see coming.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Crazy nigga.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Typically black hearted teachers.They will teach 1+1 and ask you to find x and w on exam day.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordprogress: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who is watching Vinland Saga season 2.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 2:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Brokeloser:
Crazy nigga.
Nani's inspiration
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Najdorf:

Nani's inspiration

I was waiting out a ban to post this but you beat me to it. 👍
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kaycee7:
I'd judge you but I still have shows on hold from Fall 2021

Literally me, dude.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
°°°

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
✨️✨️

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Droid 🥸

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yoshi's ahoge reaches wtf levels. It's a fxcking möbius strip in the third pic.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
CoolUsername:
Yoshi's ahoge reaches wtf levels. It's a fxcking möbius strip in the third pic.
In the third pic, it becomes a plume to denote her indisputable best girl title.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Oasis777: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2023
nani667:
°°
what anime is this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Oasis777:
what anime is this

No idea
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Season 1 ⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
nani667:
Season 1 ⬇️

Based. I was planning on watching this over the weekend. It's always nice to see internet content creators getting their ideas on mainstream tv
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
CoolUsername:

Based. I was planning on watching this over the weekend. It's always nice to see internet content creators getting their ideas on mainstream tv
The content creators also being successful voice actors must've been a boost as well

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kaycee7:
The content creators also being successful voice actors must've been a boost as well

First Vivziepop got her show greenlit, then the guys behind Smiling Friends, and now Critical Role. I'm just waiting for Zone or Derpixon to get a streaming deal.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
CoolUsername:

First Vivziepop got her show greenlit, then the guys behind Smiling Friends, and now Critical Role. I'm just waiting for Zone or Derpixon to get a streaming deal.
Which mainstream streaming site is going to give Derpixon a deal? 😂😂 You're taking the piss, aren't you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (756) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: NeoWanZaeed(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.