Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (713130 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
So I have a question, which style is better simple, or shaded.

I lean more towards simple. Although that would mean I wasted time attempting shading.

Modified: I had to edit something

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KewlUsername: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
IMAliyu2:

I lean more towards simple. Although that would mean I wasted time attempting shading.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KewlUsername: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Shading gives a more finished, three-dimensional look. So no, you didn't waste your time.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
KewlUsername:

Shading gives a more finished, three-dimensional look. So no, you didn't waste your time.

Yeah, but I think I'll try anime cell shading next time and stick to that, and avoid the semi realistic shading it always looks muddy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolerUsername: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Yeah, but I think I'll try anime cell shading next time and stick to that, and avoid the semi realistic shading it always looks muddy.

I think cel shading fits the anime style better.

I keep getting banned for no reason that's why I'm using so many different accounts.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolerUsername: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
@Kaycee7, I keep getting banned trying to reply your last post.

But other animators have done worse things than Derp and still gotten tv shows. Eg: one of the creators of Rick & Morty (probably a bad example since he turned out to be a creep and domestic abuser)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
CoolerUsername:

I think cel shading fits the anime style better.

I keep getting banned for no reason that's why I'm using so many different accounts.
That sucks.

Does the bot have some kind of vendetta against you?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolerUsername: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
IMAliyu2:

That sucks.

Does the bot have some kind of vendetta against you?

Government approved answer:
Maybe the bot is giving glitching out because the code monkeys are lazy.

Schizo (real) answer:
I've been getting too based lately so the feds are pulling psy-ops on me. I've been noticing gangstalkers around my house and a higher presence of birds and wasp nests (which are obviously just disguised surveillance systems). Glow on feds!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
CoolerUsername:
@Kaycee, I keep getting banned trying to reply your last post.

But other animators have done worse things than Derp and still gotten tv shows. Eg: one of the creators of Rick & Morty (probably a bad example since he turned out to be a creep and domestic abuser)
Of course, I don't mean Derp would never get a SFW project greenlit. Their production quality can be amazing. But will they ever work on something that's not NSFW+? I've never seen them do any content outside that space.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolerUsername: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kaycee7:
Of course, I don't mean Derp would never get a SFW project greenlit. Their production quality can be amazing. But will they ever work on something that's not NSFW+? I've never seen them do any content outside that space.

You could be right. Although, a Derp project like that Fandel Tales animation with the shapeshifter probably won't be too of place in something like Love, Death + Robots. For example, Zone did animation on the game Skullgirls which even had Zone-tan as a character skin. It's just all about striking the right balance.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sholws(m): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Who has watched this anime
Battle through the heavens
Doupo cangqiong
The story line is way better than Naruto, No bullshit filters and the graphics got better from the 2nd season
I'm really enjoying the anime, currently on the doupo cangqiong: Nian Fan arc sone crazy battles ahead

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:12am On Jan 28, 2023
The disrespect Naruto is getting these days ehn...

Just cos of the War Arc ending and Boruto

Still one of the best anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sholws(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
The disrespect Naruto is getting these days ehn...

Just cos of the War Arc ending and Boruto

Still one of the best anime
They should have just ended it in Naruto, the ending wasn't bad per se, I really enjoyed guy's part but this anime doupo changqiang, a game changer
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
sholws:

They should have just ended it in Naruto, the ending wasn't bad per se, I really enjoyed guy's part but this anime doupo changqiang, a game changer
not a fan of these Chinese animation except Scissor Seven and the King's Avatar
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Oasis777: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
can someone please help me with a list of great x-rated anime like peter grill.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Oasis777:
can someone please help me with a list of great x-rated anime like peter grill.
hörny boi

*Modified
NL autocorrect is crazy

I typed "hörny boi", it changed to "hot boi" wtf grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sholws(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baddestguyp:
not a fan of these Chinese animation except Scissor Seven and the King's Avatar

Try this one, I won't mention a thrash animation here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Another Coolusername acct bites the dust 😭😭
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
👣👣👣

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Charlotte ⚡️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tres Espada °°°

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Droid 🥸 🥸

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kaycee7:
Another Coolusername acct bites the dust 😭😭

All I did was recommend ecchi anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
nani667:
Droid 🥸 🥸

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoolUsername:

All I did was recommend ecchi anime
Weak. Should've recommended some hardcore hentai to scare the bot
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:35am On Jan 29, 2023
The physics on that goddess' brèasts in Record on Ragnarok ehn? grin grin
Aphrodite abi what's her name?

So heavy that she needs two bodyguards to hold up the brèasts

Yet so light that it bounces at any slight wind or tremor

I need to understand what the animators are cooking angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Based Watanabe

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
As it should be

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Boruto manga is finally getting interesting.

Kawaii has sent the 7th hokage away

And is determined to kill boruto 🤨

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (761) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.