Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (717542 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Discountsempai:

Comics CAN sell well in Nigeria (Wole Adenuga of Super story fame published and sold comics a lot in the 1970's 80's and 1990's....Ikebe Super and Super Story for adults, and from 1991/2 Binta for children ....and yes, some of the characters and storylines for his 'Super story' and Papa Ajasco tv programmes came from the comics...eg Ajasco junior had a comic strip in Binta for example)....but as you say, those days are long long gone.(And no it was not because of the economy...1980's Nigeria was very tough after 1982. Adiche's Americanah captures those days very well in the early chapters).

(Dang, I'm elderly! cheesy. Of course, I did not read them comics much...Ikebe super and Super story did have some adult themes, so my very pesky parents won't let us read them,,,and when Binta came out, and I asked them for money to buy a copy....they said NO. Even though Binta was mostly SFW!)
I've heard of this Ikebe Super but I had no idea what it was
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Peak fiction returns today

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
More leaked frames

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Peak fiction returns today

Eromanga Sensei season 2?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

Eromanga Sensei season 2?
yes bro...

Can't wait for Redo of Healer season 2 also

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
I saw some gory scenes in Danmachi on tiktok

I honestly thought it was merely a light hearted comedy/ fan service show...

At least that's the vibe I got from season 1 when I dumped it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
yes bro...

I can't even ironically enjoy Redo of Healer. At least anime like Eromanga Sensei and Peter Grill have a few redeeming qualities. Redo of Healer just absolutely sucks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

I can't even ironically enjoy Redo of Healer. At least anime like Eromanga Sensei and Peter Grill have a few redeeming qualities. Redo of Healer just absolutely sucks.
L

Redo of Healer is peak fiction

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
AOT fans right now

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
How many anime do you see.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Poor guy

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
One Piece fans review bombing a show they don't even watch...

I honestly don't understand the idea...

They've not even seen the episode cos it's not yet available on most streaming services but they've been gathering together to review bomb it

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Brokeloser:
How many anime do you see.

1. Luffy's hat: One Piece
2. Naruto's headband: Naruto
3. Kaneki's mask: Tokyo Ghoul
4. Ichigo's zanpaktou: Bleach
5. Natsu's scarf: Fairy Tail
6. Edward Elric's automail: Fullmetal Alchemist
7. A death note: Death Note
8. Migi: Parasyte the Maxim
9. Goku's attire: Dragonball
10. 3D Manoeuvre gear: Attack on Titan

Did I miss anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I saw some gory scenes in Danmachi on tiktok

I honestly thought it was merely a light hearted comedy/ fan service show...

At least that's the vibe I got from season 1 when I dumped it

It's gotten darker this season...and in a way it was kind of expected.

After all it is a show about attacking monsters in a dungeon, and even in that first ever season, we had hints about how dangerous the monsters are...

Since then (SPOILERS ALERT)

1.We have had seasons showing some of the monsters may be sentient.

2.The dungeon itself is far more dangerous than we thought.

3.Even some of them dumb monsters get more dangerous in the deeper levels.

(It's dark)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
yes bro...

Season 2 of that revenge fantasy? Okay.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

Did I miss anything?
No Full points.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Discountsempai:

It's gotten darker this season...and in a way it was kind of expected.

After all it is a show about attacking monsters in a dungeon, and even in that first ever season, we had hints about how dangerous the monsters are...

Since then (SPOILERS ALERT)

1.We have had seasons showing some of the monsters may be sentient.

2.The dungeon itself is far more dangerous than we thought.

3.Even some of them dumb monsters get more dangerous in the deeper levels.

(It's dark)
so it's just this season it got dark?

I was thinking of watching from season 2...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Discountsempai:

Season 2 of that revenge fantasy? Okay.
it's peak bro...

How won't you love it?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

Did I miss anything?
Saitama's face One Punch Man

Or is that Mob from Mob Psycho?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Apparently Crunchyroll has crashed for hours now even though the episode hasn't dropped yet

It crashed cos so many people were on the site refreshing every second to see the new AOT episode

I don't think we're seeing that episode before tomorrow morning
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
PDF files

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2023
I just watched the leaked version...
But the subtitles are horrible and so inaccurate

Leaked one is 1hr 2mins

It seems to work very well as a 1hr episode...
I wonder how the the divided version will be
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Watching this episode, I can understand why MAPPA wanted it released at once...like a movie

It feels like Cinema...the ODM scenes were insane...

MAPPA really did some of the best ODM scenes in the entire show...
Shows what MAPPA can do when they have time

I noticed they didn't adapt the Rumbling part of Chapter 134...I guess it will be the start of the second cour

If not that it's not a standalone arc, I would say that this is Cinema level stuff...

In fact it's a missed opportunity sef that it wasn't released in the cinemas

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
⚡️⚡️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Neliel

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2023
°°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Sakura

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2023
nani667:
Neliel
How can I get the original higher quality version? Please drop more bleach content like rangiku, yoruichi, soi fon, rukia etc.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
nani667:
Neliel

U're addicted to all this anime girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (762) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.