Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (698072 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Achilles100:
embarassed cry

That's how I feel after this last episode of JJK

I don't even have the power to shout or complain.
the episode just weak me...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Wait, people actually like Nobara??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Achilles100: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:

They just dey plug the sorcerers one after the other
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Pintus: 3:25am On Dec 02, 2023
IMAliyu:
Jujitsu kaisen.
Looking to have some real potential.

You can say that again
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Pintus: 3:26am On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

U dey find spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Haynnie: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Who watched tokyo ghoul here? That anime is boring asf and and i don't understand the plot.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Haynnie:
Who watched tokyo ghoul here?
That anime is boring asf and and i don't understand the plot.
the first 2 seasons of Tokyo Ghoul were decent...

But it becomes trash after that because they rushed the adaptation. About 144 chapters were adapted into just 12 episodes which meant a lot of the important stuff were cut out to a point it made no sense at all watching it...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GentleBosss: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Crazy innit

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GentleBosss: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Jujutsu kaisen you'll just complaining.. No worry season 3 una go know say gege doesn't care about how we feel 😆

More heart break to come...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

Something something useful Sakura. It's basically the Hinata scenario all over again.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pintus:

U dey find spoilers

Lol I'm almost up to date with the manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:
the first 2 seasons of Tokyo Ghoul were decent...

But it becomes trash after that because they rushed the adaptation. About 144 chapters were adapted into just 12 episodes which meant a lot of the important stuff were cut out to a point it made no sense at all watching it...

First season was good, season 2 was edgy trash and an insult to its viewers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Itadori this Season:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
Something something useful Sakura. It's basically the Hinata scenario all over again.

I personally find her a little irritating. Why is her personality so abrasive when she can't even back it up when it's time to throw hands. At least Tamaki from FF, who everyone just loves to crap on, was able to tank several hits and save her friend from a bad guy. Tamaki even got a training mini-arc.

Also, her backstory is l pretty ame. What even is her goal and why should I care? I don't know, it's like Gege Akutami didn't like her as a main character so he gave Maki everything. He couldn't even give her a straight-up 1-on-1 victory before letting her get folded.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaycee7:

But nobara was not stuck resuscitating fishes. She was mahitos natural enemy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

I personally find her a little irritating. Why is her personality so abrasive when she can't even back it up when it's time to throw hands. At least Tamaki from FF, who everyone just loves to crap on, was able to tank several hits and save her friend from a bad guy. Tamaki even got a training mini-arc.

Also, her backstory is l pretty ame. What even is her goal and why should I care? I don't know, it's like Gege Akutami didn't like her as a main character so he gave Maki everything. He couldn't even give her a straight-up 1-on-1 victory before letting her get folded.

She helped kill choso's brothers. Give her some credit

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

Word! Cos I was seeing all this hype about how she was such a revolutionary female lead in shonen, only to finally watch JJK and see nothing of any significance about her.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

She helped kill choso's brothers. Give her some credit
She literally saved itadori's life but them no see that one instead it's to reduce and make mockery of her by comparing her to that pink waste bin who's greatest achievement was giving birth to a disabled child.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokeloser:

She literally saved itadori's life but them no see that one instead it's to reduce and make mockery of her by comparing her to that pink waste bin who's greatest achievement was giving birth to a disabled child.

The only heir of the uchiha with bad vision to the extent she needed glasses
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Still got one-tapped tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kaycee7:
Word! Cos I was seeing all this hype about how she was such a revolutionary female lead in shonen, only to finally watch JJK and see nothing of any significance about her.

Most of the people saying this were either born in like 2005 or are absolute casuals who have never seen Soul Eater, Stone Ocean, Claymore or, apparently, not even ChainsawMan, Spy x Family, To Your Eternity, or Promised Neverland.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokeloser:

Ha ba bros😭
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Brokeloser:

At least Sakura made it past the first half of her story

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

Most of the people saying this were either born in like 2005 or are absolute casuals who have never seen Soul Eater, Stone Ocean, Claymore or, apparently, not even ChainsawMan, Spy x Family, To Your Eternity, or Promised Neverland.

Still preferred miss eye patch to makimq
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoolUsername:

When the and only opponent you ever faced in 1 on 1 had to kill himself out of respect for the old grandma with one foot in the grave carrying a useless burden (being handicapped with pink trash) ,I'd expect nothing less.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

official status of Nobara is "unknown"

It's possible she survived and is training somewhere but unlikely
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
official status of Nobara is "unknown"

It's possible she survived and is training somewhere but unlikely

They actually kind of makes it worse. Not dead, just forgotten
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

They actually kind of makes it worse. Not dead, just forgotten
we don't know her status...

Maybe she's going through something off-screen and will return in an epic moment...

Or maybe she's actually dead

Can't just assume she's forgotten when you don't know the author's mind
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
we don't know her status...

Maybe she's going through something off-screen and will return in an epic moment...

Or maybe she's actually dead

Can't just assume she's forgotten when you don't know the author's mind

She "died" in chapter 126. JJK is now approaching chapter 250 meaning that a month or so, she would've been gone with barely any acknowledgement (expect that "I get it" by Yuji in chapter 144) for half of the entire story.

Now, JJK is probably ending in 2024 or, at best, 2025. They have put the female lead on the shelf for half of the story so whether she comes back or not, it would still be wasted potential. If she comes back the same, she would be completely useless, if she comes back with some OP ability, it would have less impact because they didn't show us her journey, and they didn't do anything to keep her in our minds.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GentleBosss: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

She "died" in chapter 126. JJK is now approaching chapter 250 meaning that a month or so, she would've been gone with barely any acknowledgement (expect that "I get it" by Yuji in chapter 144) for half of the entire story.

Now, JJK is probably ending in 2024 or, at best, 2025. They have put the female lead on the shelf for half of the story so whether she comes back or not, it would still be wasted potential. If she comes back the same, she would be completely useless, if she comes back with some OP ability, it would have less impact because they didn't show us her journey, and they didn't do anything to keep her in our minds.

JJK CHAPTER IS @ 244 WHICH WILL DROP TODAY.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Look at that subtle off-white colouring...the tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god, it even has a watermark!

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.