Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (704551 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Collider knows peak
Quote from the article:

"What makes Eren's trajectory as a villain so effective is that, despite all that he's gone through in his life, he's ultimately the same person at his core. This is brilliantly underlined by how his vow to kill all Marleyans is worded in exactly the same way he vowed to kill all Titans, a referendum on how Eren is still a petty child primarily serving his egotistical sense of revenge. As anybody who's a fan of shows like Smallville or Supernatural knows, most stories of protagonists going "bad" involve some kind of external motivation pushing the hero, like mind control, possession, or continuous brainwashing from a third party. It's a cheat that ensures the audience doesn't have to fully grapple with the implications of the actions, because it's the "other" controlling them. Eren never has that excuse; he has always been defined by his need for violence and asserting his "freedom" over others, and he was proven to be impervious to all external manipulation to the very end. As a character in the show once said, "everyone had to be drunk on something to keep pushing on", and Eren was always drunk on freedom, and that drove his primal want for violence."

How does Collider understand the character of Eren more than the entire Titanfolk subreddit?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Baddestguyp:
omo Mahito is too hard to kill.

His transformation technique is annoying to fight grin grin

Nothing is finite in jjk

Wink wink
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
CoolUsername:
For the tachiyomi j2k please recommend extensions there are so many and I don't know which one to use.The ones I've tried no gel at all.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Achilles100: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
So what I don't understand is Mahito touched Todo-san right? So Todo-san is practically useless in the fight now abi?

Going by what Mahito said about Todo's Black Flash not having any effect on him.

So na 10% Itadori vs 40% Mahito.

What oh, I thought Nanami and somebody had Mahito dead to rights in season 1? Did they let him go or he escaped. I can't remember.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Achilles100:
So what I don't understand is Mahito touched Todo-san right? So Todo-san is practically useless in the fight now abi?

Going by what Mahito said about Todo's Black Flash not having any effect on him.

So na 10% Itadori vs 40% Mahito.

What oh, I thought Nanami and somebody had Mahito dead to rights in season 1? Did they let him go or he escaped. I can't remember.
No. Mahito didn't get a chance to transfigure Todo.

Normal attacks don't work against Mahito. Only attacks that do him damage are attacks that directly affect his soul...cos his ability is soul manipulation...

Remember his fight with Mechamaru? Mechamaru had special capsules that damaged Mahito's souls...I think 4 capsules or so...

So it doesn't matter if Todo uses black flash or not...as long as the attack doesn't damage Mahito's soul...it won't kill him or give him any serious damage...

Itadori and Nobara could damage Mahito's soul...that is why Mahito quickly focused on Nobara

So right now, unless Todo somehow manages to pull an attack that can damage Mahito's soul, his hits are pointless...only Itadori can kill Mahito
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
The year is rounding up, what's y'alls anime of the year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Achilles100: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
No. Mahito didn't get a chance to transfigure Todo.

Normal attacks don't work against Mahito. Only attacks that do him damage are attacks that directly affect his soul...cos his ability is soul manipulation...

Remember his fight with Mechamaru? Mechamaru had special capsules that damaged Mahito's souls...I think 4 capsules or so...

So it doesn't matter if Todo uses black flash or not...as long as the attack doesn't damage Mahito's soul...it won't kill him or give him any serious damage...

Itadori and Nobara could damage Mahito's soul...that is why Mahito quickly focused on Nobara

So right now, unless Todo somehow manages to pull an attack that can damage Mahito's soul, his hits are pointless...only Itadori can kill Mahito

As at now, Todo doesn't know this yet, I suppose.

Till next episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Najdorf:
The year is rounding up, what's y'alls anime of the year?
1. Frîerén: Beyond Journey's End
2. Hell's Paradise
3. The Apothecary Diaries
4. Oshi no Ko
5. Skip to Loafer
6. Jujutsu Kaisen S2
7. Heavenly Delusion
8. Link Click II
9. Tomo-chan is a Girl

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Droid ⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brokeloser:

For the tachiyomi j2k please recommend extensions there are so many and I don't know which one to use.The ones I've tried no gel at all.

Hi, CU here. My old reply to this comment got deleted and my account banned by the bot. I had been meaning to retire that account anyway, so get used to this new one.

I took a screenshot of the post but, for some reason, I can't upload images so here it is:

i.imgur...com/RpT07v7...jpg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GentleBosss: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nobara kugisaki isn't dead yet

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
NagatoroEnjoyer:

Hi, CU here. My old reply to this comment got deleted and my account banned by the bot. I had been meaning to retire that account anyway, so get used to this new one.

I took a screenshot of the post but, for some reason, I can't upload images so here it is:

i.imgur...com/RpT07v7...jpg
Arigato.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brokeloser:

Arigato.

Are you also having issues posting images?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
GentleBosss:
Nobara kugisaki isn't dead yet

She is dead weight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

She is dead weight

Tfw when Nobara had less impact on the plot than Sakura and Tamaki
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gege why??

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
NagatoroEnjoyer:

Are you also having issues posting images?
No
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Never making this mistake again.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kaycee7:

1. Frîerén: Beyond Journey's End
2. Hell's Paradise
3. The Apothecary Diaries
4. Oshi no Ko
5. Skip to Loafer
6. Jujutsu Kaisen S2
7. Heavenly Delusion
8. Link Click II
9. Tomo-chan is a Girl

I'm calling it now. I'm expecting big things for Dungeon Meshi and Kowloon Generic Romance when they get adapted
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2023
NagatoroEnjoyer:

I'm calling it now. I'm expecting big things for Dungeon Meshi and Kowloon Generic Romance when they get adapted
The trailers for Dungeon Meshi definitely shows that Trigger cooked harder than a Hell's Kitchen contestant, all puns fully intended.

Which studio would you like to adapt Kowloon Generic Romance? From the what I've seen of its art, I think Shaft or Science Saru would do justice.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Kaycee7:
The trailers for Dungeon Meshi definitely shows that Trigger cooked harder than a Hell's Kitchen contestant, all puns fully intended.

Which studio would you like to adapt Kowloon Generic Romance? From the what I've seen of its art, I think Shaft or Science Saru would do justice.

You literally gave the two most aesthetically fitting suggestions.

Science Saru with Masaaki Yuasa as the director is the ideal but Shaft is also a really good fit. I can see the Monogatari series style fitting well with the KWG manga.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Haynnie: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
What's the current episode for JJK?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Haynnie:
What's the current episode for JJK?

⬇️⬇️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
°°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Peak returns in April. Spring 2024 starting to look stacked

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Kimetsu no yaiba hashira training arc to premiere in spring.

Kimetsu no yaiba road to hashira arc to premiere February
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NagatoroEnjoyer: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
Peak returns in April. Spring 2024 starting to look stacked

I think you uploaded the wrong pic

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2023
NagatoroEnjoyer:

I think you uploaded the wrong pic
Nah! That's definitely the right pic 😤
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jahson19(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Todo bursting in to save itadori ass was mad in jjk....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2023
°°

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.