Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695987 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2019
moxygunshot:

there's no way u won't like koro sensei....he'll always be among my top ten fave characters
I honestly don't think the anime is that great. tongue
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2019
moxygunshot:

so I tried this...has its own unique storyline but the gaming thing feel like a ripoff of The Gamer to me
Yeah and the concept of him being the only person that can grow stronger while everyone else has fixed power levels is a turn off. It just felt like another power fantasy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Mark23:
I honestly don't think the anime is that great. tongue
I think it is...a character so flawed yet so perfect
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Mark23:

Yeah and the concept of him being the only person that can grow stronger while everyone else has fixed power levels is a turn off. It just felt like another power fantasy.
other people can get stronger too naa...its not like someone will start out as an A rank hunter...the creator has a chance to create a great story..BTW, u follow The Gamer?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Arthurity1:
But don't lie, you enjoyed the soundtrack abi?

Okay, you got me grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=PreciousRahl post=77271683]

Arigato Sensei
grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
moxygunshot:
BTW, u follow The Gamer?
I do but I have abandoned it 4 now. I don't really like it tho cos the main character is too op. I mean in the last episodes i read he was just handing out power ups to his friends 4 free .I had to find something better to read in the meantime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2019
moxygunshot:

other people can get stronger too naa...its not like someone will start out as an A rank hunter...

Hmm. I may not recall correctly but didn't that one-handed magician guy say something about him not being able to get abilities related to sword fighting and how he was stuck with his magic abilities, despite him being a swordsman b4 gaining his powers?
From what I understand, the hunters are stuck with the abilities they got at first and only get better through training, experience and using expensive equipment
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by damngoodiam: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
One Piece is my all time fav and black clover is doing good as well .. I will say try watching orange its a small anime of two seasons but its very good and you should check out [url=strawhatmanga.com]One Piece Manga[/url] website they have some good top 10 lists on anime as well as manga like best slice of life anime list, slice of life animes are my favourite.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mark23:

I do but I have abandoned it 4 now. I don't really like it tho cos the main character is too op. I mean in the last episodes i read he was just handing out power ups to his friends 4 free .I had to find something better to read in the meantime

�����...I remember that, he almost killed seonil...he's power is way too broken, he can make his allies body work like its in a game....even the person he made his slave started powering up faster because of it...I feel that's still going to bite him in the butt
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by moxygunshot(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mark23:

Hmm. I may not recall correctly but didn't that one-handed magician guy say something about him not being able to get abilities related to sword fighting and how he was stuck with his magic abilities, despite him being a swordsman b4 gaining his powers?
From what I understand, the hunters are stuck with the abilities they got at first and only get better through training, experience and using expensive equipment

I don't remember the one armed guy but people train nd get better, the MC will be able to gain more power because of his gamer ability nd that's what makes it broken
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
watched Tokyo magnitude 8.0. it was slow at first but it got better. a really sad anime I'll rate it 7/10
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousRahl(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2019
PreciousRahl:
The Promised Neverland

Brilliant piece of work

10/10

Animation- 10/10

Plot- 10/10

cool

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Just got started on Fate:Apocrypha tonight and I won't lie Astolfo Is my favorite character so far after Siegfried, I just appreciate his ability to be cheery and smiley through the war (something I can never hope to be)

But can I watch this as a standalone or do I have to watch the rest of the fate franchise?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Leviana:
Just got started on Fate:Apocrypha tonight and I won't lie Astolfo Is my favorite character so far after Siegfried, I just appreciate his ability to be cheery and smiley through the war (something I can never hope to be)

But can I watch this as a standalone or do I have to watch the rest of the fate franchise?
Astolfo The King of Traps.
You can watch it as a stand alone show.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Leviana:

It kind of takes place in an alternate reality from the main series. But if you want a summary of getting into fate, i suggest you check gigguck's video on it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Leviana:

There's no manual on how to watch the Fate series. Watch it anyhow you feel like.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Kaycee7:
There's no manual on how to watch the Fate series. Watch it anyhow you feel like.
If you like watch it anyhow, the way you will so loss ehn!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2019
IMAliyu:

Astolfo The King of Traps.
You can watch it as a stand alone show.

Oh thank God thought I had to start delving into the whole fate franchise.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Arthurity1:

Fate is such a complicated franchise
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leviana:

You should just stop seeing that Apocrypha and see the rest first... Fate Zero I & II, Unlimited Blade Works I & II, Extra Last....

And my favourite character in Apocrypha is Ruler ✔️✔️

Her Oppai is life ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Black Clover steady ripping of Naruto Jutsu sad

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Black Clover steady ripping off Naruto Ninjutsu

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dude there's this new ninja anime about demons and shit just watched episode one and it blew my mind shit dope don't know the name cause it's I'm Japanese but if you find it or know it tell me the anime guy hair is red and he's sister is like a demon Now if y'all find it Pls tell me abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigg3369:
Dude there's this new ninja anime about demons and shit just watched episode one and it blew my mind shit dope don't know the name cause it's I'm Japanese but if you find it or know it tell me the anime guy hair is red and he's sister is like a demon Now if y'all find it Pls tell me abeg

Sounds like Kimetsu no Yaiba.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38000/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mobile suit Gundam : Iron blooded orphans
Mecha anime doesn't get enough love in my opinion.
If you like metal bashing metal action, military, space and politics this is for you.

This Gundam universe doesn't have laser guns, and this makes things more interesting.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
CoolUsername:

Sounds like Kimetsu no Yaiba.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38000/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba

My Nigga thank you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Arthurity1:

Whether you watch it chronologically or by release format, you will still catch small confusion.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by peacefull(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
CapedBaldy:
finally watched spirited away and I can see why it won an Oscar. really great movie

I watched it over and over.
Sen is lovely.
I love Studio Ghibli movies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
nani6666:
Black Clover steady ripping off Naruto Ninjutsu
i want dis whr can i download, help
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2019
nani6666:

You should just stop seeing that Apocrypha and see the rest first... Fate Zero I & II, Unlimited Blade Works I & II, Extra Last....

And my favourite character in Apocrypha is Ruler ✔️✔️

Her Oppai is life ✔️

Why do franchises have to be so complicated dammit.

I like Ruler but I loved Frankenstein, shame she had to die and all for nothing too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.