Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (699632 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
nani6666:
Great art, great first episode... Plot is looking good.... Looking foreward to episode 2
Soundtrack reminds me of Nier and Nier:Automata
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2019
t12tosin:
Because I want download one episode of my favorite anime, made I spend 465mb, 465mb for wan episode

Kindly share anime download sites wey download size no go pass 80mb abeg, thanks
Those sites are dying out. Least you can get these days is 150mb.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Kaycee7:
Those sites are dying out. Least you can get these days is 150mb.
The likes of 9anime and animeheaven
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
finally watched kabaneri of the iron fortress. I thought it was just a rip-off of AOT at first but they really made their own story out of it. really cool characters, awesome fight scenes and really great sound track. I'll rate this anime 8/10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2019
yasolan:

The likes of 9anime and animeheaven
I know these sites as 720p sites. Average of 250mb for an episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Anyone looking for anime sites to download with good quality check out Soulreaperzone.com
480p- 60mb to 80mb
720p- 90mb to 120mb.
check nd thank me later, make sure u disable ur adblocker. thats d site I use

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
CapedBaldy:
finally watched kabaneri of the iron fortress. I thought it was just a rip-off of AOT at first but they really made their own story out of it. really cool characters, awesome fight scenes and really great sound track. I'll rate this anime 8/10

Total rip-off of AoT. Stunning visuals but terrible characters, asinine plot only made possible by the characters making completely ret,arded decisions.

She was pretty badass, though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
CapedBaldy:

Yup... That rating is about right... Maybe a 9 sef...

Frankly I didn't see anything wrong with that Anime... Was great from start to finish.... Only issue was the lack of a follow up Season ✔️

Beht that is some blurry Quality you downloaded tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Another new one... This one is looking Like Ajin Rip-off...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
nani6666:

Apart from the "being living inside you that helps you fight", I don't see any similarities. Countless anime have done that after JoJo made the trope popular.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
nani6666:

Frankly I didn't see anything wrong with that Anime... Was great from start to finish.... Only issue was the lack of a follow up Season ✔️

the video quality was bad but my phone screen is only 4inches so it still looks good
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
nani6666:
pretty cool anime still waiting for a few more episode before i conclude grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2019
And the awaited ONE PUNCH MAN season sequel is HERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2019
WTF is the king engine, LMAO cheesy

They wan put the G for gbese...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Sound O' speed Sonic looking fresh, for revenge cool

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wanna watch FLCL and I want to know whether to watch sub or dub
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I preferred the dub. The sub didn't translate some of the in jokes well
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
CapedBaldy:
You can get it dubbed from chia anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Soundtrack reminds me of Nier and Nier:Automata
The sound tracks sounds like something from Yuki kajiura (Sword art online, fate zero, madoka magical...)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
nani6666:
Hmmm...
Name?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
nani6666:

I'd rate kabaneri of the iron fortress a 7/10 at best... The series was somewhat Ok but the MC was very underwhelming so was the primary antagonist and final episode.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Finally done with Fate:Apocrypha (took me long enough) anyways I'd rate it a 7 out of 10. I enjoyed it and it's soundtrack but it didn't really pull at my heartstrings like I expected it to or maybe I'm just salty my ship didn't work out, I should've known SiegStolfo wouldnt be canon but it's for this sole reason that fanfictions exist so I'll just go indulge myself in them instead. But I would recommend this.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leviana:
Finally done with Fate:Apocrypha (took me long enough) anyways I'd rate it a 7 out of 10. I enjoyed it and it's soundtrack but it didn't really pull at my heartstrings like I expected it to or maybe I'm just salty my ship didn't work out, I should've known SiegStolfo wouldnt be canon but it's for this sole reason that fanfictions exist so I'll just go indulge myself in them instead. But I would recommend this.
Are you Ok? I hope you know Siegfried and Astolfo are both guys?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

I'm perfectly aware and yes I'm a fujoshi so What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Leviana:

I'm perfectly aware and yes I'm a fujoshi so What's your point?
Well I would hold my thoughts within... And my stomach contents as well.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

Thank God. I'd actually prefer not to make this a big deal with a strenuous argument to go with it. So thanks ever so much for being mature about this.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Arthurity1:

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Arthurity1:

Not surprising. Dudes will watch citrus, and ladies will watch free!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Am the only one who noticed that airtel havw sad reduced their night sub

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Airyprince:
Am the only one who noticed that airtel havw sad reduced their night sub
Nope you are not the only one.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
NoonMasamune:
Not surprising. Dudes will watch citrus, and ladies will watch free!
Free? nah, Yuri On ice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (755) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.