Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694880 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2019
NoonMasamune:
Wow! This is truly the year of shonen. Also I'm calling it: Natsu solos this whole anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijt145xD1TY

Reeks of Soul Eater

Animation is decent tho.. But the whole fire stuff and the fights are just weird
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Please who is still following boruto anime?

I stopped at EP101, I want to know if they had stopped their filler story and are they in any major arc?

I don't know why but boruto pisses me off, He seems to me like just a copy of Sasuke & Naruto....Not every anime has talent for writting next generation great story like Dragon ball
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jiang:

I don't know why but boruto pisses me off, He seems to me like just a copy of Sasuke & Naruto....Not every anime has talent for writting next generation great story like Dragon ball
What made Naruto great was that it didn't focus much on the main character in such a way that was detrimental to the supporting characters.

Naruto anime gave time to show how intelligent Nara clan was, the brilliant use of bugs by the Aburame clan, the true extent of the Yamanaka florist mind transfer jutsu, the Akimichi clan butterfly fats burning jutsu cheesy, the efficiency of the Byakugan, modifications of the sharingan, weaponry expertise of tenten, the greatness of animal style of the inuzuka clan, resilience of rock lee.

The anime always keeps you in suspense because of the cleverly crafted villains from the tragic haku, protective Itachi, manipulative orochimaru, deceptive danzo, revengeful Sasuke and destructive Madara.

The fillers are also interesting because it helps give you the idea of how powerful each character is and how they got there.

The deaths are also painful both villains/anti heroes or heroes alike.

All these are what boruto anime lacks unfortunately cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
What made Naruto great was that it didn't focus much on the main character in such a way that was detrimental to the supporting characters.

Naruto anime gave time to show how intelligent Nara clan was, the brilliant use of bugs by the Aburame clan, the true extent of the Yamanaka florist mind transfer jutsu, the Akimichi clan butterfly fats burning jutsu cheesy, the efficiency of the Byakugan, modifications of the sharingan, weaponry expertise of tenten, the greatness of animal style of the inuzuka clan, resilience of rock lee.

The anime always keeps you in suspense because of the cleverly crafted villains from the tragic haku, protective Itachi, manipulative orochimaru, deceptive danzo, revengeful Sasuke and destructive Madara.

The fillers are also interesting because it helps give you the idea of how powerful each character is and how they got there.

They also took time to show us how useless the likes of Sakura were

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
nani667:

Lool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
nani667:

Lol, I think you mistook hated and annoying for useless.

Sakura was one of the reason why Naruto took his chakra control training seriously, she was useful when she helped contained the three tails, she was useful when she created the antidote for Gaara brother, defeated sasori with chiyos help.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Lol, I think you mistook hated and annoying for useless.

Sakura was one of the reason why Naruto took his chakra control training seriously, she was useful when she helped contained the three tails, she was useful when she created the antidote for Gaara brother, defeated sasori with chiyos help.

Yeah sasori's fight was epic...My personal favour ite akatsuki battle
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:

Mehn........Am shedding some manly tears right now, it's soo hard to fine awesome anime these dayz.

To d funny "Dynamic entry duo
The serious & Cool destructive Pain. grin
Apart from itachi & d fourth Hokage no one is cool at kicking ass like pain

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yeah sasori's fight was epic...My personal favour ite akatsuki battle
It really gave her the chance to shine but I don't think it was as epic as

• Team guy vs Kisame

• InoShikaCho and Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakazu

• Sasuke vs Deidara

Finally and best been

• Naruto and Konohagure vs The 6 paths of Pain

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jiang:

Mehn........Am shedding some manly tears right now, it's soo hard to fine awesome anime these dayz.

Apart from itachi & d fourth Hokage no one is cool at kicking ass like pain
Lol, no man born of a woman would say he didn't cry when Itachi died and his intentions revealed, when Asuma died saving shikamaru and choji or the ultimate sacrifice Neji made for peace.

Most anime fights are just for spectacle, most of them lacks ingenuity. Most anime villains are just bad for the sake of making the hero look good and justifiable, Naruto's villains are a result of evil by association (Haku with Zabuza),

For the greater good (Itachi and the leaf village),

Wanting someone to call family (Sasori and his puppets),

Manipulation (the third tsuchikage and his tailed beast),

Envy (Deidara and his obsession with the sharingan),

The feeling of loss and hopelessness (Konan and Pain),

Rejection (Gaara and his tailed beast),

Love for ultimate power (Orochimaru and the forbidden jutsu),

Thinking you are doing the right thing (Danzo)

Idea of the perfect world (Madara and the ultimate tsukuyomi)

Toxic love (Black zetsu and kaguya)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jiang:

Apart from itachi & d fourth Hokage no one is cool at kicking ass like pain[
What of Kakashi, Obito, evil Gaara especially with his sand prison.....eeeewww horrible and cool, Might guy, the 2nd abi 3rd raikage, that dude with 8 tailed beast and his rapping lol,
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:

this one is big toxic PIS. those two are the worst pair of villains in the series.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
dedghoul:

this one is big toxic PIS. those two are the worst pair of villains in the series.
Lol, that was the only way Kishimoto said he could make Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Lol, that was the only way Kishimoto said he could make Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara
that was pretty dumb.
he should've made Madara the final villain of Shippuden then introduce the otsutsuki properly in Boruto instead of the Black Zetsu bs that happened.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
nani667:

Reeks of Soul Eater

Animation is decent tho.. But the whole fire stuff and the fights are just weird

Ikr, they are literally fighting fire with fire
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:

What of Kakashi, Obito, evil Gaara especially with his sand prison.....eeeewww horrible and cool, Might guy, the 2nd abi 3rd raikage, that dude with 8 tailed beast and his rapping lol,

They all portray certain emotion when fighting.

But

Itachi is alwyays expressioness nobody knows what's going in his head even d other akatsuki fear d nigga.

Pain for d sake of peace, an evil villain dat I actually sympathize with apart from leloci from code geas

Fourth hokage kicking ass while being indiffrent( soo freaking analytical when he fights,see how he decimated tobi (madara) just a few seconds to contact.

Mehn
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Lol, no man born of a woman would say he didn't cry when Itachi died and his intentions revealed, when Asuma died saving shikamaru and choji or the ultimate sacrifice Neji made for peace.

Most anime fights are just for spectacle, most of them lacks ingenuity. Most anime villains are just bad for the sake of making the hero look good and justifiable, Naruto's villains are a result of evil by association (Haku with Zabuza),

Actually bleach almost got to that level of awesomeness but after the soul society arc it just goes downhill. d manga ending was pure power rangers bullshyt.

I miss Aizen too & his catchphrase "All according to plan" Such a plain manipulative evil villian is extremely rare even in Hollywood movoes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
dedghoul:

that was pretty dumb.
he should've made Madara the final villain of Shippuden then introduce the otsutsuki properly in Boruto instead of the Black Zetsu bs that happened.
Well, you are right and wrong at the same time,
Where you were right is that the way they introduced kaguya was Bullsh*t.

Making Madara the final villain, that I am on the fence on because if kaguya was introduced properly

Where you were wrong, is introducing the otsutsuki in boruto anime. Here is my reason why;
• Madara/Obito introduced the 10 tails in the final arc, gateway for the arrival of Hagomoro aka the otsutsuki clan has been introduced.

• Since boruto is the continuation of the Naruto series, they must at least teased the arrival of a family member at the beginning aka Kaguya since she wasn't in the Naruto series.

• Otsutsuki are God tier clan, only Naruto and Sasuke can fight against them, detrimental to the next generation who are supposed to be the main interest.

• Making boruto defeat Kaguya damages character development, yes he defeated momoshiki but with Naruto chakra and kaguya emits pure chakra, hard to fight against.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jiang:

They all portray certain emotion when fighting.

But

Itachi is alwyays expressioness nobody knows what's going in his head even d other akatsuki fear d nigga.

Pain for d sake of peace, an evil villain dat I actually sympathize with apart from leloci from code geas

Fourth hokage kicking ass while being indiffrent( soo freaking analytical when he fights,see how he decimated tobi (madara) just a few seconds to contact.

Mehn
Lol, your points defeats my initial argument. You are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bleach was great especially Aizens arc but the way Ichigo defeated him with the MUGETSU- FINAL GETSUGA TENSHOU was meeehhh to me, so lame.

I was also expecting one epic fight against the number 1 espada but it seems like asking too much. Only Number 2 to 4 especially number 4 fight against Ichigo was worth my MB.

Then the fullbring arc is also nonsense
Jiang:

Actually bleach almost got to that level of awesomeness but after the soul society arc it just goes downhill. d manga ending was pure power rangers bullshyt.

I miss Aizen too & his catchphrase "All according to plan" Such a plain manipulative evil villian is extremely rare even in Hollywood movoes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Well, you are right and wrong at the same time,
Where you were right is that the way they introduced kaguya was Bullsh*t.

Making Madara the final villain, that I am on the fence on because if kaguya was introduced properly

Where you were wrong, is introducing the otsutsuki in boruto anime. Here is my reason why;
• Madara/Obito introduced the 10 tails in the final arc, gateway for the arrival of Hagomoro aka the otsutsuki clan has been introduced.

• Since boruto is the continuation of the Naruto series, they must at least teased the arrival of a family member at the beginning aka Kaguya since she wasn't in the Naruto series.

• Otsutsuki are God tier clan, only Naruto and Sasuke can fight against them, detrimental to the next generation who are supposed to be the main interest.

• Making boruto defeat Kaguya damages character development, yes he defeated momoshiki but with Naruto chakra and kaguya emits pure chakra, hard to fight against.

at the bolded, I forgot to include that part.
the next gen characters do not necessarily have to be the ones to defeat the god tier villains but with the direction the story is heading to, the next gen will at some point, get strong enough to fight Otsutsuki tier villains and it might be done without asspulls or creating plot holes.
sha, it all goes down on how Ikemoto writes the plot.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
dedghoul:

at the bolded, I forgot to include that part.
the next gen characters do not necessarily have to be the ones to defeat the god tier villains but with the direction the story is heading to, the next gen will at some point, get strong enough to fight Otsutsuki tier villains and it might be done without asspulls or creating plot holes.
sha, it all goes down on how Ikemoto writes the plot.
Good point. What really drew me into watching boruto was the modernization of the shinobi world that they teased, just that the journey leading to it(hopefully) is stultifying, lazy and banal.

Even there cheap akatsuki (kara) is a humdrum.

Hopefully (fingers crossed) kawaki would be compelling.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
iuwe:
Good point. What really drew me into watching boruto was the modernization of the shinobi world that they teased, just that the journey leading to it(hopefully) is stultifying, lazy and banal.

Even there cheap akatsuki (kara) is a humdrum.

Hopefully (fingers crossed) kawaki would be compelling.
I also loved the concept of ninja tech, how they foreshadowed it could be a potential threat to the shinobi world.. especially when Kawaki, an embodiment of ninja tech said the shinobi era is over and how Kara stresses on the use of ninja tech instead of traditional ninjutsu.
I think Kara have the potential to be on par or better than Akatsuki as villains... so far, Kara members have the best character designs in boruto but like you said, generally the story has been unappealing.. hopefully, it'd get better.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2019
dedghoul:

I also loved the concept of ninja tech, how they foreshadowed it could be a potential threat to the shinobi world.. especially when Kawaki, an embodiment of ninja tech said the shinobi era is over and how Kara stresses on the use of ninja tech instead of traditional ninjutsu.
I think Kara have the potential to be on par or better than Akatsuki as villains... so far, Kara members have the best character designs in boruto but like you said, generally the story has been unappealing.. hopefully, it'd get better.
Kara might be better for their fighting skills, but where I feel the akatsuki would always trump is the motivation each members had
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
I honestly cannot comprehend how absolutely noone is talking about The Promised Neverland. That stuff is 10/10 in my opinion with an intense plot and equally amazing characters.

But Ray is my favorite as of now. He both impresses and terrifies me.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
iuwe:
Bleach was great especially Aizens arc but the way Ichigo defeated him with the MUGETSU- FINAL GETSUGA TENSHOU was meeehhh to me, so lame.

I was also expecting one epic fight against the number 1 espada but it seems like asking too much. Only Number 2 to 4 especially number 4 fight against Ichigo was worth my MB.

Then the fullbring arc is also nonsense

Mehn....make I give you advice DON'T READ THE FINAL ARC OF BLEACH, d Quincy vs shenigami arc was just power rangers. Defeat enemy, then he grows super bigg again, then fight gets repeated. grin though they are certain parts that suprised me, like that last flowery drunkard being Super strong
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Leviana:
I honestly cannot comprehend how absolutely noone is talking about The Promised Neverland. That stuff is 10/10 in my opinion with an intense plot and equally amazing characters.

But Ray is my favorite as of now. He both impresses and terrifies me.

Ur right but it needs a bit more awesomeness & action, the Main characters are too small( cute though)to provide that intense feeling that keeps a person on edge. If only they can provide a little bit more trill like Tanya from Yojo senki. That will be wonderful.
cheesy

Though promised neverland makes me wonder how broiler birds feel grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
dedghoul:

Assuming Borutu was an entirely diffrent story on its own. it will be cool. But seriously what attracted me to fights in naruto was d NINJUTSU, d hand seals , kekkai genkai. But introducing tech just ruins d enjoyment for me. Only one piece was able to integrate tech & combat flawlessly into its show. PX-1 grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
iuwe:
It really gave her the chance to shine but I don't think it was as epic as

• Team guy vs Kisame

• InoShikaCho and Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakazu

• Sasuke vs Deidara

Finally and best been

• Naruto and Konohagure vs The 6 path
s of Pain
Madara vs Shinobu Alliance was one of the best fights in Naruto, though the one that made start watching Naruto was Lee vs Gaara Chuunin exams, typing this still gave me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
iuwe:

I think the saddest character story in Boruto was Obito's story. That dude suffered and caused so much pain
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
IKON360:

Madara vs Shinobu Alliance was one of the best fights in Naruto, though the one that made start watching Naruto was Lee vs Gaara Chuunin exams, typing this still gave me goosebumps
Watching Lee's bones getting squashed by gaaras' sand prison could make one automatically hate gaara but the twist in that anime redeeming most of its villains was exceptional, I have never watched an anime that has so many villains you would end up sympathizing with, I even hated Neji when he manhandled the soft hearted Hinata but getting to know his story was heart wrenching.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
IKON360:

I think the saddest character story in Boruto was Obito's story. That dude suffered and caused so much pain
I thought Obito's story was told during the final war in Naruto Shippuden?

Overall to me, the saddest story has to be that of Pain, he truly wanted peace and the hidden rain village was always at war. Imagine witnessing your parents killed in front of you, seeing your childhood friend die fighting for unity, having to kill his Sensei. Pain went through a lot yet he wanted to fulfill his best friend wish of universal peace.

After destroying Konohagure and realized that his method for achieving peace was wrong, he used rinne rebirth knowing he has less chakra and he would die to bring back everyone, that there was God-like redemption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.