Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694102 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
nani667:
Meanwhile, decided to get caught up with FT today, seen all the missed episodes.... this dude ended up being all manner of useless
I completely gave up on ft when God Serena was killed off like a mosquito
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
What's happening with kenja no mago??..an anime with so much potential is just turning to trash episode after episode angry angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Hahahah! I had a feeling that zenitsu's sword technique was Iaijutsu!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
HRwells:
What's happening with kenja no mago??..an anime with so much potential is just turning to trash episode after episode angry angry

That stuff has been trash since episode 1... As soon as that blue haired girl showed up it was trash... Since then it has basically been a romance Anime... The writers forcing their relationship down our throats since episode 1... Coupled with the sub par art.... Uselessness

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
nani667:

That stuff has been trash since episode 1... As soon as that blue haired girl showed up it was trash... Since then it has basically been a romance Anime... The writers forcing their relationship down our throats since episode 1... Uselessness
I thought I was the only one that noticed! I stopped at episode 3... I just couldn't handle the bullsh!t
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoonMasamune:
Hahahah! I had a feeling that zenitsu's sword technique was Iaijutsu!

It has been obvious since day one... It has been in the opening song, his lightening technique.... His moves was cool and OP in the episode, but the way they implemented it was somewhat too dull... And plot Hole-ish... He just collapsed and all of a sudden he rose with a different persona and started reciting Jutsus...while he was still unconscious... That was just too drab in my opinion...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
nani667:

That stuff has been trash since episode 1... As soon as that blue haired girl showed up it was trash... Since then it has basically been a romance Anime... The writers forcing their relationship down our throats since episode 1... Coupled with the sub par art.... Uselessness
the first episode gave a similar vibe from 'that time I got reincarnated as a slime' but it just spiralled down from there..d guy is already getting married within the first 10 episodes wtf undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
HRwells:
the first episode gave a similar vibe from 'that time I got reincarnated as a slime' but it just spiralled down from there..d guy is already getting married within the first 10 episodes wtf undecided

I have officially abandoned the Anime sef... I managed to see part of episode 10, after plenty fast-forwarding I got to the engagement party, that was where I just closed the shii... Man's cannot stomach anymore of that garbage if an Anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
nani667:

It has been obvious since day one... It has been in the opening song, his lightening technique.... His moves was cool and OP in the episode, but the way they implemented it was somewhat too dull... And plot Hole-ish... He just collapsed and all of a sudden he rose with a different persona and started reciting Jutsus...while he was still unconscious... That was just too drab in my opinion...
new episode has been released it seems, I too noticed that he was practicing iaajutsu in the opening theme, on a side note I want an anime where the main character is practicing iaajutsu or another famous character is practicing it I know of mifune in naruto and I've watched battosei any other anime please.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Nobody:

KissAnime:

CLOSE YOUR DOOR BEFORE PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

TRY NOT TO CÜM IN 10 SECONDS!!!

DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE ABOUT THIS GAME!!! ​

PERFECT MMO FOR LONELY ADULT MEN!!!

Me: *Turns on adblock.*

KissAnime: *Bans me.*

Seriously that site is cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2019
mrMeen:
new episode has been released it seems, I too noticed that he was practicing iaajutsu in the opening theme, on a side note I want an anime where the main character is practicing iaajutsu or another famous character is practicing it I know of mifune in naruto and I've watched battosei any other anime please.

rurouni kenshin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2019
Fall 2019 season starting October is going to be big, there are like 10 big animes to watch.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019
NoonMasamune:

rurouni kenshin
Yea watched that any other
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Definitely another contender for best anime of 2019

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
nani667:

Zenitsu gets stronger when he's unconscious. This was explained in the manga, ionno why dey skipped d explanation in the anime tho.
The fact dt he was unconscious was hinted tho, as he had no recollection of defeating the tongue demon

And the 'jutsu' is just the first form of his own breathing style
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
HRwells:
Definitely another contender for best anime of 2019
Even girls that don't watch animes like that are highly interested in this anime.... In general, 2019 was a good year for animes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
I don't like the way aldnoah zero ended at all!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Arthurity1:

The ending was disappointing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Arthurity1:
highly disappointing angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nova15:

The ending was disappointing

I am surprised that more people are lamenting about this..

I fail to see how the ending was disappointing... Two epic seasons that ended with the dude causing all the issues imprisoned, and peace started to reign ... I am wondering how that was disappointing...

One of the few Anime I rate very highly smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Another epic episode

This is a strong contender for Anime of the Season tho... Not anywhere as hyped as the others like Kimetsu no Yaiba, but this Season's episodes have been Gold ✔️✔️

Great animation, Epic fight scenes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
nani667:
Another epic episode

This is a strong contender for Anime of the Season tho... Not anywhere as hyped as the others like Kimetsu no Yaiba, but this Season's episodes have been Gold ✔️✔️

Name please?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nova15:

Name please?

Bungou Stray Dogs 3

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
And it has finally ended.... Man's finally got everything back smiley

Epic Anime from start to finish... Solid 9.7 rating ✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chilling for the next Season... When Hot bebe Dororo reunites with Hyakkimaru

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
CoolUsername:
Nobody:

KissAnime:

CLOSE YOUR DOOR BEFORE PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

TRY NOT TO CÜM IN 10 SECONDS!!!

DON'T TELL YOUR WIFE ABOUT THIS GAME!!! ​

PERFECT MMO FOR LONELY ADULT MEN!!!

Me: *Turns on adblock.*

KissAnime: *Bans me.*

Seriously that site is cancer.
lol I swr but the pics make sense sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
nani667:

Bungou Stray Dogs 3
I mistakenly deleted season 1 and 2 ....chai........
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Am sure am not the only one thinking that this guy looks like

Michael Jackson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
nani667:
Another epic episode

I love bungou stray dogs, but mehn this season is not that great. For example, when Dazai was shot by a sniper, why didn't dey just use dat woman in the armed detective agency to heal him?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
today's episode of one punch man was great too bad it's ending next week same as attack on Titan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Telvin7:
I mistakenly deleted season 1 and 2 ....chai........

Re-download sharply and enjoy ✔️

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.