Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692703 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
CapedBaldy:

awesome. thanks
pls try out the three Gantz live action movies on the list, it's No9.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Mark23:

Thanks for this recommendation. I've watched season 1 and I'd rate it 8/10. It reminded me of mob psycho 100, so I think anybody that liked it should check this one out.

I was skeptical because it was Chinese so I didn't expect to enjoy it at all. I think I'll look for more Chinese anime from now on.

Season 2 is out too..

I'm glad u loved it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonBoss:

Season 2 is out too..

I'm glad u loved it.
i'm using style to wait and see if soulreaperzone.com & chia-anime.cc will soon have both seasons
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2020
dedghoul:

sad just look at the bs this one wrote up here. Didn't Hags give them both equal power ups? Isn't sage mode an intricate ability of naruto?Please tell when naruto had chakra refill. What will you say about naruto that used lava RS that cut through the shinju, saved two guys from the brink of certain death(one was even turning into ashes), restored an eye that was destroyed before the event of the series, destroyed the entirety of madara's planetoids in one go. Don't let me get started with kaguya. And you still get mouth dey yarn bs.

Kagutsuchi is just applying chakra control and shape manipulation to amaterasu, abeg sasuke already confirmed the uselessness of amaterasu. Susanoo arrows? Guy abeg drop this shit it's beginning to look like you're trolling. Kusanagi was teleported into naruto not that it was physically impaled by it. You even get mind mention Susanoo arrows join when orochimaru's 100 meter sword couldn't pierce naruto and pain's chakra rods that required multiple medic nin scalpel to scrape one of them were physically destroyed by sm naruto or an attack that sliced the moon into half didn't leave a scratch on naruto. Tell me what can sasuke do to top that.. Walai, this guy is a troll.

Abeg go and read when naruto used boil release on kaguya and tell me what he did to the ice there and also read about how frog kumite is used. I'm done telling you shitt.
[qoute] And should sasuke use the power vested in him as a rinnegan user and summon gedo, all these salaye is over, naruto is dead!
So he can summon gedo but naruto cant permanently seal all the bijuu inside him abi? Even if summons the gedo, where is he going to get the bijuu from? You should think somethings through before you start to type.
Let me make this clear... Sasuke is the most depowered character in the whole of naruto. I don't know why kishimoto keeps removing powers from the guy.
Believe what you will. You are crying more than the bereaved here... Sasuke accepted his L years back and already moved on. I'm done with this argument.
You talk as if sasuke would need all the tailed beast to summon gedo... All he needs to do is summon gedo to call back all the chakra from naruto, afterall he has a piece of all the tailed beast chakra in him. The sword didn't get teleported, it got physically moved into his body with telekinesis.
And you mentioned orochimaru's 100m sword. Fam susanoo arrows destroyed truth seeker orbs, the strongest defense a jinchuriki can have and you are mentioning orochimaru's sword?
And you still haven't mentioned what naruto can do to hurt sasuke.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Arthurity1:

You talk as if sasuke would need all the tailed beast to summon gedo... All he needs to do is summon gedo to call back all the chakra from naruto, afterall he has a piece of all the tailed beast chakra in him. The sword didn't get teleported, it got physically moved into his body with telekinesis.
And you mentioned orochimaru's 100m sword. Fam susanoo arrows destroyed truth seeker orbs, the strongest defense a jinchuriki can have and you are mentioning orochimaru's sword?
And you still haven't mentioned what naruto can do to hurt sasuke.
Guy, believe whatever you want. The fact remain sasuke lost and he admitted twice. Twist it however you want, it doesn't change the fact. If you want prove, go back and read the manga. I'm done explaining things to you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
fact is instead of sassuke syphoning all Bijju chakra to sussano
and instead feed those Bijju to the gedo statue NARUTO wouldn't stand a chance
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
All caught up

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dollywood(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
lordtim001:

He absorbed Hashirama's chakra before the Rinne rebirth was complete? But his Rinne had already crumbled. Unless you are saying there were still lingering effects which is false. I had to go back and watch that fight again so I would give you pictures from the fight.
Pic 1 Notice the fire intensity. His hair was in the fucking way, so are you saying the Amaterasu just gave it a perm? grin Again, check the amount of fire around him.
Pic 2 Now the fire level has reduced considerably and it was only on his armor. Naruto then told Sasuke to stop wasting attacks as Madara absorbs ninjutsu. And all this happened before he took senjutsu from Harishama.
Pic 3 Taking senjutsu from Harishama, body intact, eyes still closed
I'm having trouble uploading it all at once so I'll do it, one at a time

Which anime is this please?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:
Plenty service in this Episode...
plenty fan service every episode...I'm at ep3...tho I'm getting tired of the anime already
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
dedghoul:

Guy, believe whatever you want. The fact remain sasuke lost and he admitted twice. Twist it however you want, it doesn't change the fact. If you want prove, go back and read the manga. I'm done explaining things to you.
Lol... He said twice! grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
randomShek:
What iOS version are you running? I’ve been downloading from Safari and even Chrome back to back without any issues

The video is saved to iCloud Drive and all I need to do after is move it to my VLC folder in Files

I was finally able to download with documents by readdle.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
donwizzy7:
the http://offcloud.com account I recommended above that he should register on can do just about the same thing....he may as well give it a trial.

x Doubt x

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deicide:
Haha I be core Anime fan o, too bad I just discovered this thread recently

It's a good idea to take a break from that toxic board sometimes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:

I was finally able to download with documents by readdle.
Like Subaru/ Barusu will say grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Is this 20k episodes that I’m seeing or I’m making a mistake? shocked

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Which anime is this please?
Naruto Shippuden
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dollywood(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2020
lordtim001:

Naruto Shippuden

Thanks, Which anime is more interesting, Naruto Or Dragon Ball Z?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Dragon ball Z
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Dollywood:

I would say Naruto only because I am a fan but I also like Dragonball Z. The only thing is that DBZ is very old(production started in the late 80's) so the picture and audio quality is very dated. And to be honest, it is TOO CHILDISH, but still better than the original Dragonball.
But in terms of the storyline and quality of villains( from Piccolo to Vegeta to Cell to Frieza and Majin Buu), DBZ is topnotch
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy70: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Nawa oooo. Antispam just only dey monitor who to ban. Crazy BOT!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy70: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Summer Wars. Link here: https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy70: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Carnival Phantasm. Link here: https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy70: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Campione. Link here: https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by fashrola(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonBoss:
NETFLIX PREMIUM ACCOUNT AVAILABLE
your contact details
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
fashrola:

your contact details
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
fashrola:
your contact details
I get a day ban by bot whenever i drop number.
check my post via my profile you gonna see my number.
or u drop urz nd I'll chat u right away
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dollywood(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
lordtim001:

I would say Naruto only because I am a fan but I also like Dragonball Z. The only thing is that DBZ is very old(production started in the late 80's) so the picture and audio quality is very dated. And to be honest, it is TOO CHILDISH, but still better than the original Dragonball.
But in terms of the storyline and quality of villains( from Piccolo to Vegeta to Cell to Frieza and Majin Buu), DBZ is topnotch

Great Explanation! I'm watching Dragon ball now and i can say it's very very dope, intense and action packed, Especially where Vegeta was defeated by Gohan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dollywood(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:

Dragon ball Z

Thanks! Please also recommend another interesting Anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dollywood(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:
Is this 20k episodes that I’m seeing or I’m making a mistake? shocked

shocked
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
donwizzy70:
Campione. Link here: https://pastebin.com/Cs0C1eFG

Do you have link for scissor seven?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.