Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (55408 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by themonk(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Sirpaul(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
check the lady's shirt and background you will know the truth and
it will set you free........
una wan kan dae clinggggg abiii
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Onaswu(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
The picture is Photoshop, check the clothes, hands and legs .They are that of a man
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by AustineCJ: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Them done start..... well I believe Efe will be more wise in his choices n decisions in life hence forth.
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by donsheddy1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Where this Jew from come? Women and money is like 5 and 6
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by VeniJu: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
On a more serious note,25million is too small for me.
Are u not the one that said we should call u a bastard should Efe emerges a winner?
Guy, have u started searching for ur dad or u want Gulder ultimate search to help utongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by mrsfavour(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
what kind of NYSC top is she wearing ? or Photoshop things? the hand,the khaki,the shoe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Smooyis(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by clems88(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mo gosh! I'm sick of efe post already. Some body get me panadol undecided
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by QueenRock(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Can't believe some dumb people actually believe this. It's obviously photoshopped
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by mrsfavour(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sirpaul:
check the lady's shirt and background you will know the truth and
it will set you free........
una wan kan dae clinggggg abiii
don't mind them,attaches top,attached hand ,khaki and shoe.
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by bedspread: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
JUST IMAGINE!!! Womeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by fortunechy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
por fotoshop
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na so dy dy send dem 4rm village. I knw say many ppl go knw Efe nw. Na wen prsn blow everybody go wnt associate wit am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by charlesucheh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Brother! I admire the lies, but the photos hoping skill is something else! Haba! At least do it well naw!
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
alldbest:
All the girls he ever touched, pressed or sucked their bwess will be shouting "based on logistics, we used to date" women no get shame again for this world

What is this talks about logistics? It has no correlation with the way people use it to describe efe success.
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by youngcizzy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
check dt pic well dt is a figure of a man check de hand nah its darker Dan de face ....... fake people seeking for moneycheck dt pic well dt is a figure of a man check de hand nah its darker Dan de face ....... fake people seeking for moneycheck dt pic well dt is a figure of a man check de hand nah its darker Dan de face ....... fake people seeking for money
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by sxme(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
thats y i dont take pics with strangers, except family, even nw ehn, i wil be giving money to non family member by cash, even if na bae! Women and attention. I tire o!
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
if you missed the Photoshop then you are as fake as TBoss

noetic5:
Who no like better thing?! N25 million is not a small money, and this young lady is all over right now..LOL! She claimed to be engaged to him during their service year, and she need him back. See the post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/who-no-like-better-thing-n25-million-is.html

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by 2shur: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Enuf of this efe bullshiit.
We all know bbn was rigged.
Besided efe is a low life
Do not xpect anything special from a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by newspostng(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
nigerian ladies will be engaged to anything once money is involved

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Mosesoly(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Happy for you Efe,I can spot Onome in that picture too,that is Nysc camp Umunya, Anambra state....year 2015..Everybody wants to be associated with a winner
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Angeleyez0811(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
thirsty ass bitches everywhere.............. horrible made photoshop
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Bia Efe, berra come home with our 25m. kiss
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by pennytrate: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
♣ • → karashika leave ma senior bro• alone °°
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by obidevine(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
noetic5:
Who no like better thing?! N25 million is not a small money, and this young lady is all over right now..LOL! She claimed to be engaged to him during their service year, and she need him back. See the post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/who-no-like-better-thing-n25-million-is.html

This is real photoshop
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
2shur:
Enuf of this efe bullshiit.
We all know bbn was rigged.
Besided efe is a low life
Do not xpect anything special from a slowpoke

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Macaustin24: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
The pic na fake
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by noblesteve(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
What kinda poor Photoshop is this. . the editor is a learner sha
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by ObinnaVal93(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godddamn modafucking golddigger...
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by IVORY2009(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efe: Oghene' na my mata na him everybody garther for nairaland dey yarn so shocked
Biggie: Before unkor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.