Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (55409 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by seunfape(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Girls too like money .
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Papalet17: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
see photo shop. the girl really edited it but not perfect thu. Check the leg of the girl u will see its a guy leg not a girl. otebo part 2
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by shadowlee(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
See photoshop ooo dis girl sha won show her self efe no Sabi u ooo
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efe has to be careful with girls now that he is famous
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by dclone: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thats photoshop....d hand is quite different frm the body skin,moreso her head was just cropped in.....smh for op
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by masseratti: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
greatehis:

you get sense grin
na so ooo
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by masseratti: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
speezyWears:

You are thinking.

I would like to meet you someday.

Big ups Man
thanks,no probs.
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by thehedge(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
toyinjimoh:
all I see is Photoshop....desperate lady
its not the Lady dat photoshoped it, oo u shld be smarter than this na
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by kristian98(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
noetic5:
see more http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/lady-claims-shes-engaged-to-efe.html
lol. The lady is using a guy's leg. This pgotoshopped image is damn poor. I hope u werent the one op that did this bad work
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by NeChErEnO1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jideloye:

that gal nah otondo grin grin grin for photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin[quote author=Jideloye post=55446513]
that gal nah otondo grin grin grin for photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote hehehe Ezigbo otondo

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by freelanceojet01: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
NICE JOB
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Folavincent: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hmmm, photoshop ni o
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by manchik(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
masseratti:
Wao,another alfa sule Otobo loading,
1St time I watched the bbn i was dissapointed on the selection they made,too Old,I singled out efe to win cos the guy was just there,not playing games and careless but the main factor that made him to win and the show more popular this year was GOTV,if it was those years Big brother was exclusive to Dstv premium or other compact plus,the viewers in that category would not vote for him,Tboss would have won.
u make sense
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by T2best: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
noetic5:
Who no like better thing?! N25 million is not a small money, and this young lady is all over right now..LOL! She claimed to be engaged to him during their service year, and she need him back. See the post below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/who-no-like-better-thing-n25-million-is.html

welcome back from your sleep u forget am till now. happy dreaming
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Ghokes(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
masseratti:
Wao,another alfa sule Otobo loading,
1St time I watched the bbn i was dissapointed on the selection they made,too Old,I singled out efe to win cos the guy was just there,not playing games and careless but the main factor that made him to win and the show more popular this year was GOTV,if it was those years Big brother was exclusive to Dstv premium or other compact plus,the viewers in that category would not vote for him,Tboss would have won.

You always make sense bro
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by masseratti: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ghokes:

You always make sense bro
Thank you bro.
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by porchbaby(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chai grin grin
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by derato: 3:10am On Apr 11, 2017
NLProblemChild:
On a more serious note,25million is too small for me.
Abi for dis recession, if he's not careful d money will just finish like dat
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by mathy2p2: 3:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Pls allow this guy to think well first, his family need this money more than you and he need to invest he is a begginer .

Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by babye042(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Drabeey:
dem suppose flog ds lady from morning till night.

EFE don blow now u come know say na ur bf?

ASHAWO!
ONIRANU!
ONINOOBI JATIJATI.
OMO ALE IKEJI AJA.

ANYWAYS.... HBD TO MYSELF

SHOUT OUT TO MHIZ AND Babye042

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y'all

drabeey was HERE
tnx dear
Re: Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
babye042:
tnx dear

been a long time u came here.... That mention has been sent long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.