Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them (64460 Views)

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / The Literal Meaning Of Names Of Major Places In Lagos / Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:
Love, love, looooooove this thread!
Great work explorers, I'm a fan of your posts.
I've had particular interest in this sort since I was a kid, saw lots of shows on paranormal activities.
Wow! Just see DAT! I also love creepy n scary shiit! But it seems u like it more than I do!!! tongue
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by dfrost: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
Explorers:
Abandoned aircraft at David Monthan Airfield, Arizona, USA.

This is the world’s largest airplane boneyard, where the previous aircraft bodies from the US Marines, the US Navy, the US Army, US Airforce and the US Coast Guard now ‘lay to rest’ for scrapping, recycling or historical purposes.

If the picture is for a boneyard, I don't think it can be termed abandoned, since it can serve other purposes such as recycling and historical. What do you think?
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2017
Explorers:

Thanks sis.

You're welcome smiley
Please keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Wow! Just see DAT! I also love creepy n scary shiit! But it seems u like it more than I do!!! tongue

Lol. Can't be too sure. It could get too scary sometimes grin
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:

Lol. Can't be too sure. It could get too scary sometimes grin
Like giving u nightmares n stuffs? Lmaoooo!!!! grin
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Like giving u nightmares n stuffs? Lmaoooo!!!! grin
Lol...nightmares? Naaaaaa...that's only for the faint-hearted tongue
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:

Lol...nightmares? Naaaaaa...that's only for the faint-hearted tongue
Lmaoooooo! Could it be DAT I have found my patner-in-crime? tongue
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo! Could it be DAT I have found my patner-in-crime? tongue
LOL...no crimes.
You're not one of those pyschos acting out horror movies in real life, are you? lipsrsealed
If your answer's NO, then we're good tongue
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:

LOL...no crimes.
You're not one of those pyschos acting out horror movies in real life, are you? lipsrsealed
If your answer's NO, then we're good tongue

Of coz NOT!!! grin grin

Its just rare to see a horror movie with a girl without counting some scratches on ur skin,she rumpling ur shirt, she squealing n squeaking,tightly holding ur neck at every scene of d horror movie! All my Exes were guilty of these!
Maybe we could watch a movie sometime!!!/ grin
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Of coz NOT!!! grin grin

Its just rare to see a horror movie with a girl without counting some scratches on ur skin,she rumpling ur shirt, she squealing n squeaking,tightly holding ur neck at every scene of d horror movie! All my Exes were guilty of these!
Maybe we could watch a movie sometime!!!/ grin
Naaaaa...I watch like a boss grin
Cyber movie abi? Lol
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:

Naaaaa...I watch like a boss grin
Cyber movie abi? Lol
Nah! Mean cinemas n stuff? U based in d country
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Nah! Mean cinemas n stuff? U based in d country
Yes On elm street grin
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Darla:

Yes On elm street grin
Lemme send u something! cheesy wink
U know where to check!! tongue
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
luminouz:

Lemme send u something! cheesy wink
U know where to check!! tongue
smiley
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by Explorers(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
yorhmienerd
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by lifedynamics: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
I cant remember which game featured this location. Either call of duty or medal of Honor.. Can someone pls remind me?
Call of Duty 4
Captain Price's mission in his earlier years
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by rosebuzz(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Talk2Bella:
there's one abandoned skyscraper at Iyana Era after Okokomaiko na me go sell that building last last
lol fat building Don tey o
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by CaptainStephen(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
There is an abandoned CBN estate in Ibadan too.
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by godwinkessi: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
nkemdi89:
There is one particular story building along pH road Owerri, the owner of the building has died but changed his location and started building the massive house, unknown him one day he visited the site to pay his workers unfortunately one his Kins men who knows of his demise met him face to face and called his name, the moment he sighted him the man disappeared, that was how that building was abandoned till now. Even government doesn't even go near the building, explorer come and see it yourself.

Which part of ph road? I’ll need to see it myself
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by KingAzubuike(f): 12:40pm On May 11, 2020
EMEKA1MILLION:
I cant remember which game featured this location. Either call of duty or medal of Honor.. Can someone pls remind me?
Call of duty 4; modern warfare.
Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by BoiGrammz: 8:35pm On May 30, 2020
hysteriabox:

Reminds me of an estate in dutse. Built but over 95% of the duplexes n flats have been unoccupied for the last 8-10 years. Aguess they were built for termites

Meanwhillie...
In jos,
1. Shere hills 5 star hotel
2. International stadium, gada biu
I'm in dutse.. Give a description, I'll like to see the place.

1 Like

Re: Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them by hysteriabox(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
BoiGrammz:

I'm in dutse.. Give a description, I'll like to see the place.
Visit panisau and ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Largest And Most Spectacular Royal Palaces (Photos) / Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons / Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.