Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) (17650 Views)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by obiremy: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Below are photos of former PDP Governorship aspirant in Rivers state, Chief Barr. Dumo Lulu-Briggs who has decamped from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressive Congress.He said...

'Greetings Brothers, Today, April 9, I formally registered as a member of All Progressive Congress, at Ward 4, Akuku Toru LGA, Rivers State. I pray I am able to contribute immensely to the growth of the party in my Ward, LGA and State, and those efforts translate positively nationally. As a major stakeholder, I thank you for accepting. I pledge to always acknowledge your sweat and to keep your confidence.

God keep us.

Sincerely, Dumo Lulu-Briggs (2015 PDP Governorship Aspirant)'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/ex-pdp-governorship-aspirant-in-rivers.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Igboesika: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Political prostitutes everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Advanced hypocrisy is when you shout political witch-hunting and selective persecution of opposition when a PDP member is being prosecuted and tactically states that PDP = APC when PDP members decamped to APC.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Okorocha forsaw this but some dull brains called him an idiot, who is fooling who now?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by vkeeshez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
hmm!!!!
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
So na inside sitting room him dey decamp with a bottle of Black Label and some snacks! No crowd, whether genuine or rented! Dis one na baby for politics.

3 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Jalubarika(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Té S'ojué

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
no shaking

grin grin
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
H
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by lawyer(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
One of the major reforms citizens must push is a law to stop cross carpeting of politicians from jumping from one party to another especially elected politicians past or present. This single act can reduce corruption because politicians would thing of strengthing their parties with welfarist ideas and promote good governance if they want to remain in power or win elections. But this style of chopping heavily in one party in power and decamping when the party has lost to the new ruling party to chop more more is only making a mockery of our democracy.

One minute you are supporting a politician because he belongs to your party and hero but when he decamps to another party he becomes a villain is just plain stupidity for those of us that carry APC v PDP matter on our head. These politicians don't care about us or send us. It's their stomach and wallet first and any party that can provide a veritable platform for their lifestyle to continue is the chosen party for them.

Take for example Jim Nwobodo who took Gej's millions to help him win elections in the east. Nwobodo supported Gej to the highest heavens and almost called him God. The moment PDP lost he did not wait for a month for APC to get into power before he decamped from PDP to APC and he gave reasons why he left Pdp stating Pdp was a failed party and he wants to help Nigeria progress by moving to APC. How do you explain this?

Virtually all Nigerian politicians are the same. We are practicing a 1 party system where by its a winner takes all system whether in the state or federal level. There is no room for the opposition politician to reform his party. It's either he sticks with the losing party and grow hungry or move on to better things and join the winning party. It's time we all raise our voices and condemn all politicians when they cross carpet because they are only doing it for them selves and cronies. If we continue this way Nigeria would be this stagnant for the next 100years and our children would still be cross carpeting into the ruling party to chop and not develop Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
angry

Don't trust any politician...dy are all the same angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by carrybreeze: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
These men are like flies...tracing shit since 2015...

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by alizma: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is why I respect Buhari and Tinubu, the men who remain in opposition for years.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by mpurity1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
all these people na leech
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
PDP lives on
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by mykeljosef: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
your sins r forgiven

old loots are passed away and plans for future loot has been made new

first Apc chapter 6 verse 2

both apc n pdp↓↓

1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by austinbrown: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
And so Bleep what?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Our Politics is not based on ideology but wherever favours one's wallet at a particular point in time.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
So what's the difference between PDP and APC

Birds of the same feather fluck together. Corruption moving in cycles

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't trust this marriage to be genuine. Some decamp to another party as detractors, spoilers and spies. Wike is a political czar. Amaechi should watch it for "not all those who call father, father will enter the kingdom of heaven."

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Another vampire

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by alizma: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Okorocha forsaw this but some dull brains called him an idiot, who is fooling who now?
See the man they all call fool Na, the say way they call afonjas fool and coward. but what is the point going into a lost battle?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by cashkid: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP lives on

Yes, its manhood lives on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Adagba01: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
PDP, as forseen by OBJ, is a dead party waiting for burial. Only right thinking people won't be the undertakes.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin opposition in Nigeria is a joke...that is why we are still here...

the government have no threat whatsoever to sit-up

Lulu-Briggs is hereby declared a saint

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by thundafire: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by munalight(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
He has joined the club of political jumpologists...smh.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by doctor306(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
I hope Nigerians have now discovered that the corruption of PDP is far better than APCs justice

Corruption was feading us ever since but when Justice came we started starving
Corruption made our naira worth spending but Justice have frustrated our naira
Corruption gave us jobs but justice have made over 10000 people jobless
Should I continue....

Corruption have been keeping us together since 1914 but justice have made oduduwa/afonjas and Biafra's to rise

I stand with corruption
Bring back our corruption

3 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
Advanced hypocrisy is you shout political witch-hunting and selective persecution of opposition when a PDP member is being prosecuted and tactically states that PDP = APC when PDP members decamped to APC.

What is dis one saying? He is now a Saint in Apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
Advanced hypocrisy is you shout political witch-hunting and selective persecution of opposition when a PDP member is being prosecuted and tactically states that PDP = APC when PDP members decamped to APC.

e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by realestniggah: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
political prostitute

shameless set of people

you can hardly see a democrat member decamp to the republican party in America
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Defects To APC (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
My condolence goes to all the frustrated youths that take politicians serious more than their own lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari – Ribadu / Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Temporarily Suspended Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.