Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend (702 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by ChangeIsCostant: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi has been labelled a lucky man by some online users who have been intrigued by his girlfriend's cuteness. His model partner Clarisse Juliette shared some hot photos on her social media page which got some netizens drooling -with some saying the Nigerian player has completed life at 20...

See how online users reacted to her pics below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/he-has-completed-life-at-20-online.html

Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by ChangeIsCostant: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017

Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by ChangeIsCostant: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by Adaowerri111: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
His progress have been stalled because of yansh, he better start learning from Alexis, stay away from yansh and social media
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hmm. My girlfriend just walked on me looking at these pictures and smacking my lips. She said if I smack my lips again, she'll wipe my face across the keyboard but fùck. This girl is hot. I just have to llllllkkjhhfdddsaaa

1 Like

Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by BLACKdagger: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by xana101: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Where is lalastica
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by mexxmoney: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
So to some people, dating a beauty is the completion of life for a footballer who has not gone far in his career? You can imagine what these kind of people's ambition in life is
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by BoneBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
lalasticlala what do you have to say about this beauty
xana101:
Where is lalastica
Re: Alex Has Completed Life At 20;Online Users React To Photos Of Iwobi's Girlfriend by Cassidy92: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Agrees To Sell Diego Costa To Chinese Club For A World Record Fee / Closed / Chelsea Transfers: I Will Choose Fabregas To Stay Over Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.