Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged (50384 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
guyla:

Please stop,
How is he innocent, are you this gullible, I repeat if he was not party to the crime or if he did it under gun point as he claimed, he would have left that place long before the police came, remember they thought their track had been covered and relaxed even for days before they were caught.
In my opinion I think he is more hardened than the guy that ordered for the fone,
Recall that the guy that ordered for the fone was trying to say something about questioning the tattoo guy why he killed him there that it was his father's house or something like that but the tatoo guy kept interrupting insisting that he encroached him into his crime
The three of them are guilty, even the girl knows she was dating a criminal
I am not gullible. It is u that is lost in translation, because if u had comprehended a word I used in my post,u wouldn't be fu*cking up right now...cabish!
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by gentleedu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why is that idiot covering his face?
cus his useless to the world
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by toluwalopsy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari should be included as defendant...

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .

Your comment just weak me for body as I no wan comment before but ..........infact just dey go your own way make trouble no surface. Ah! Smh!
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by stevio(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
I can know it grin.
daraj:
The heart of men is desperately wicked.. Who can know it?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
They should be slayed ASAP... May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Mcslize: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:
I pity d tattoo guy,from d confession video I watched, I reckon his innocent. May God see him through this sh*t. cry

Ha ba is it not the tattoo guy that killed the man? I don't understand this ur post
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Mcslize: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
lovere:

he meant the guy that draws the tatoo.

What does drawing of tattoo ave to do with someone they killed? Cuz the guy helps draw tattoo for someone body, he automatically become a partaker? Clarify me.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Mcslize: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nickizoe:

you say 40years your so so soft.. is a life for a life...He should be killed by shooting..

I think killing won't make sense. He won't feel the pain. Once death, he is gone. No pain,no agony,no anguish. In fact it will be like nothing even happened. I want a situation where by he will be subject to some serious agony and pain while still breathing. With that, he will know what it means to kill someone. He can only be made to have a feel of this pain by sentencing him to life imprisonment with hard labour. Killing him will be too casual and won't have a feel of what pain is.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nickizoe(f): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Mcslize:

I think killing won't make sense. He won't feel the pain. Once death, he is gone. No pain,no agony,no anguish. In fact it will be like nothing even happened. I want a situation where by he will be subject to some serious agony and pain while still breathing. With that, he will know what it means to kill someone. He can only be made to have a feel of this pain by sentencing him to life imprisonment with hard labour. Killing him will be too casual and won't have a feel of what pain is.
Mehn dude, you gat no chills...I thought I was hard.. buh you made a great point...He should face life 100years imprisonment in Nigeria worst prison yard...
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Mcslize: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
For those who haven't watched the video, you can get it on youtube.Just search for "jumia man killed" it will pop up. It's just 11 minutes video. I just watched it now . It's actually Gionee and Infinix phones the guy ordered. The guy that came to draw tattoo said when he came, he entered the guy's room and called out that he was around o. The yellow guy who happened to be the main suspect then told him to wait. He was waiting and he wasn't coming out of the room, he then decided to call out again but this time around he decided to go meet him inside the room and immediately he got in, he noticed blood on the floor. He was now asking the yellow guy ah you injure? the yellow guy just immediately brought out gun and point at him telling him that he will shoot his mother and shoot the guy if he speaks out.

As for the yellow guy he was talking back and forth. But the black guy was bold and consistent with his story. No one can tell who is saying the truth.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by agatath16: 4:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Life na jeje. Na car dey mind Jare
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Kobicove(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2017
This was premeditated murder...

These guys should get nothing less than capital punishment! undecided
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by fuke(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .

Unserious fellow.
This is not abot pone, it is about greed.
The thief wanted iphone 7 wan he could only afford Nikia 3310

This internet thing na wao.
Many type from their anus.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by adontcare(f): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2017
jazinogold:
na like this dem suppose carry the murderer come the Court

=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....Oxford dictionary New Edition..Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week. E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house. E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility. E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".Thanks for reading....takecare
grin grin[/color]grin[color=#006600]
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by delishpot: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2017
I wish Ayiri Emami would remember this woman like he wants to do for Efe of big brother
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by PrinceMario(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Two iPhone 7 that worth about #1M is ordinary.
You village elders are really on your case.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by PrinceMario(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Bia, OP, why are you dishing out false info angry
It wasn't IPHONES! Neither was he delivering a Bike aaahaaaahn sad
Or, you a liar undecided
Please give us your own account of what necessitate the murder of the innocent man.
what was he delivering and why was he killed?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by mondee02(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Chukwuma was the victime who was murdered but you are still wishing him a miserable death.. SmH. Its good to read and understand before jumping to post shît.
Lol very funny grin
SycophanticGoat:

Chukwuma was the victime who was murdered but you are still wishing him a miserable death.. SmH. Its good to read and understand before jumping to post shît.
Lol very funny
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by micheal77766(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2017
RIP TO DIS MAN
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by AuroraB(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
PrinceMario:
Please give us your own account of what necessitate the murder of the innocent man.
what was he delivering and why was he killed?
Bother asking the perpetrators undecided
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by babadigu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.