Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) (30754 Views)

Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Mezurum01: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
May she not enter the hands of ritualists who may be needing virgins in Jesus name.....

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by vicfajeze: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
may she be found in Jesus' name
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Afonjas should leave her head intact please...

Human butchers union Ogun chapter will never see her Amen.

Psychiatric cases now have access to social media.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Considering the prevaling situations in the society these days, in cases like this everyone in her life and neighbourhood is a prime suspect. Are the family members mentioned in the report her parents or distant relatives or guardians ?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
The sad thing is that when 14 year old girls have gone missing in the past they have been found in the palaces of emirs and imams
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by iukpe: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Similar incident in Port Harcourt today as from an eye witness. A woman went to the market in Elekahia area of Port Harcourt with her two kids a girl about 11years and a boy. Only to look around her and not find the girl. The boy confirmed that a man asked the girl to help him carry a bag and that was all he could say. The girl was said to have her mothers phone with her at the time she went missing. All calls to the line went unanswered.
I hope she is found too, I can imagine the devastation the mother and family will be feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
check the emirs' palaces
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by chuks34(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
ladyF:
Na wa o. I hope she returns home safely... It is well...

And na LadyF come be FTC for this kain thread angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N400/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
it'S like de mods dey telephone u b4 dem move post to fp
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked
Oboi How You Go Think That Kind Thing Na sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2017
midehi2:

At that age
if I e-slap u eeemmmhh...as if. u no know 14years old girl dey get bf....go and ask all. those secondary school girls....

I hate pretence
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by midehi2(f): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
if I e-slap u eeemmmhh...as if. u no know 14years old girl dey get bf....go and ask all. those secondary school girls....

I hate pretence
undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by kikiwendy(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

Nbanu, what will she be thinking of at her age that would make her jump into Lagoon.

Oya, receive sense IJN.

u never can tell..children of nowadays think more than adults.. I pray we find her tho
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by kikiwendy(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Like for real? undecided

Since when did lagoon become swimming pool?
iono..but with the rate people are jumping in..I think itz more fun than a swimming pool
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2017
kikiwendy:

iono..but with the rate people are jumping in..I think itz more fun than a swimming pool

Trust me dear, suicide ain't fun.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) by kikiwendy(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Trust me dear, suicide ain't fun.
yea I know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.