Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" (2435 Views)

2 Corpses Dumped At Police Station, Residents Allege Police Involvement In Killi / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by Youngadvocate(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
"His real name was Nwozuzu Nwachukwu (or something like that). He got the nick name 'Killi We' after a fight with a certain man. Story has it that the man refused to pay him for his services as a truck pusher. Nwachukwu then carried the man's goods from either the market or bus stop (I can't really say) to the man's house.

After dropping off the goods, the man refused to pay claiming the charge was too high. He tried to walk away and Nwachukwu grabbed him by the hand insisting he must pay. A fight ensued and he pinned the man to the ground.

The man's wife came with a wooden pestle to assist her husband. Nwachukwu snatched it from her, lifted the woman up and pinned her on top of her husband on the floor. Powerless, she started screaming, "Killi we Nwachukwu, Killi we Nwachukwu" meaning, 'Nwachukwu, Kill us'"

Attached is a picture of "Killi we" in action
Credit: Splufiknigerians

http://igbobia.com/?q=lolread-the-funny-story-that-tells-how-nwachukwu-the-powerful-igbo-man-was-named-killi-we.html

Cc:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by DrGoodman: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
I know this man, he was the strongest man in Africa then.

1 Like

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by hisgrace090: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Killi we nwachuku the single bone man of the old.

1 Like

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by jerryunit48: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin O boy I know the name Kiliwe Nwachukwu but am just knowing the story behind the name .... funny

1 Like

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Today we don't need to do all these crazy stunts to proof how strong we are. There's an app for it. Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
But sha, this dude must have such strong bones to support the weight of 5 male adults. That's almost like carrying 3 baby elephants! Simply incredible I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by mich24(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol, nwachukwu killiwee today.
Re: Read Funny Story Of How Nwachukwu, The Powerful Igbo Man Was Named "Killi We" by nursennenny(f): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Now I know the story behind the glory.
When we were growing up, I remember mum calling my sister killi we Nwachukwu.
That girl is a fighter and revolutionalist.

(1) (Reply)

The Yahoo Boy Barking Like A Dog Video Is A Movie / Lockdown: Young Man Driving Toyota With No Plate Number Shot Dead In Warri / Nigerian Undergraduate Slit Lecturer’s Neck, Brutally Stabs Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.