Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) (66275 Views)

EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Nick4life: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
So the money came from a 91%er(were 2%er re ejucated) grin to the afronja market. Arewa thief congress. Kontinue doing what yu are known for. Thieves. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by stagger: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
drake2000x:
I don't understand....is it against the law for BDC to change that kind of money? Then what's the purpose of BDC if they keep arresting people changing money with them? If you don't BDC, a legal financial institution by the way, then abrogate the institution to stop all these nonsense. Personally I think they are responsible for the dollar scarcity...via hoarding

I think there is a form such customers are required to fill declaring the source of the funds, while the BDCs are to file info as to who they sold funds to with CBN.

BDC business in Nigeria is regulated.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by goldedprince: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
wtf man. so person no fit make money again. thats even chicken change . man poverty is the highest disease. atimes i regret being a nigerian.
so if i suffer get my money, someone go come talk shiIt simply because i money wey him poor generation no go ever get?
this shit is getting so annoying.
I NO WAN KEEP MY MONEY FOR BANK, NA BY FORCE?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by mailingdgreat: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
U see why dem no want Magu ba?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Awoo88: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
All of a sudden Magu and efcc are recovering monies. From who they will no tell when you ask him to account for the monies zombies will start telling you about corruption fighting back .
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Reference(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
And they say corruption has reduced or is reducing or what....

Where is the money still coming from....
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
NextGovernor:
They will not garner enough investigation and evidence now before taking it to the media. Later they will loose in court again..

One thing is to catch a thief.
Another thing is to have concrete evidence that he stole.

Everybody wants this country to be a better place but can't happen the way this government is handling issues.
You get better way, little wailer?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by wellmax(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
drake2000x:
I don't understand....is it against the law for BDC to change that kind of money? Then what's the purpose of BDC if they keep arresting people changing money with them? If you don't BDC, a legal financial institution by the way, then abrogate the institution to stop all these nonsense. Personally I think they are responsible for the dollar scarcity...via hoarding

Financial institutions are mandated to report monies above certain threshold to the government.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Olakunle Fashola!!!
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
wellmax:

Financial institutions are mandated to report monies above certain threshold to the government.
Not everyone that has access to internet is really informed.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
chai, this whistle blowing job na correct job o, make I go find one whistle make I de blow around may be one day me too go catch thief.
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
goldedprince:
wtf man. so person no fit make money again. thats even chicken change . man poverty is the highest disease. atimes i regret being a nigerian.
so if i suffer get my money, someone go come talk shit simply because i money wey him poor generation no go ever get?
this shit is getting so annoying
You're not informed. Shame and pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by jomoh: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
NextGovernor:
They will not garner enough investigation and evidence now before taking it to the media. Later they will loose in court again..

One thing is to catch a thief.
Another thing is to have concrete evidence that he stole.

Everybody wants this country to be a better place but can't happen the way this government is handling issues.

If not for the corrupt judiciary, you need no evidence for this kind of case. The fact that you are moving this huge sum is an act of money laundry in itself(a separate case entirely). The source of the cash could now be a contentious subject.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by ezugegere(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
What if it's somebody's business money?
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by RALPHOW(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
deomello:

It doesn't matter what evidence you have, you have no case before the corrupt Nigerian judiciary.

Stop blaming the efcc for the Nigerian crooked and corrupt judiciary.

Thank you, a country where judge said 500Million in the account of another judge is not evidence of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't mind Magu. Planting money and blowing whistle

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by samomoli: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
THE MAN OF GOD HAD ALREADY DECLARED IT THAT THOSE FRUSTRATING THE EFFORT OF CBN TO REVERSE D EXCHANGE RATE SHALL NOT LIVE

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by ayamkhalifah(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
baba God gv me client way go dey wire me money like this....
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
macaranta:
Is it a crime to have money? Please if these monies are legitimate and the owners decide to bypass the banking system for whatever reason then this case of seeing huge sums of monies here and there is just plain dead on arrival.
Do you really know anything about money laundering? That's the first step to launder money.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Ten06(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
eezeribe:
See money dey waste.if na me see that kind money,I go just by Geepee tank,burry am inside.
To hell with whistle blowing policy as long as our political office holders are still having a field day with our national treasure.
you be thief
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
see money.....
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by mployer(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
What is the crime here?

Can't somebody own 250m again?
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by macaranta(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
maasoap:

Do you really know anything about money laundering? That's the first step to launder money.
That's why I said legitimate, they should investigate properly and be at least 90 per cent sure of a conviction before the whole media charade.
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why sensationalize issue.

What law stops poeple from Changing money at the BDC.

BDC even change huge sums of money inside bankings hall
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Philinho(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
more grease to that whistle ...give him 5%
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Fhowe: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided see what one person stole, aye ma nika o
what makes you think it is stolen money many business do business that is more than $1,000,000 and I don't see anywhere in the Nigerian constitution that says buy foreign currency is iilegal efcc and crappy investigation it is all about coming out and producing invoices of what you need the money for and the last I checked inherited money is also not iilegal total rubbish
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by wellmax(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
macaranta:

That's why I said legitimate, they should investigate properly and be at least 90 per cent sure of a conviction before the whole media charade.
You are still missing the point.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by engineerboat(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

He lives in wadata plaza

Hope you are not referring to Sherriff and Cairo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by bebe2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't care becos nothing is going to change undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fmartin:
who is google?

Google is the ifa priest and oracle.
Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by wellmax(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fhowe:
what makes you think it is stolen money many business do business that is more than $1,000,000 and I don't see anywhere in the Nigerian constitution that says buy foreign currency is iilegal efcc and crappy investigation it is all about coming out and producing invoices of what you need the money for and the last I checked inherited money is also not iilegal total rubbish
Guy stop this show of ignorance here on cyber space.
Do you really understand what money laundering is?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) by engineerboat(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
EFCC will never learn. Won gboran rara at all.

Stop media trial. Stop putting the cart before the horse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.