Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (13422 Views)

PHOTOS: Youth Corpers Posted To Daura, Pays Buhari Sallah Visit / Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream / President Muhammadu Buhari’s Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by greall12(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2017

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Doncharis(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2017
See as Sallah message come long pass the wey they give,after our dear president went for vacation for 103 days.Hmm,If I ask whether nah moslem kwontiri we dey,I hope dey go give me answer.Well,let's wait nd' see October 1 message abi speech,which one??.But @Femi Adesina,I hope say Bubu knw say U don write this one Post.Make he no give Garba Shenu another d/f talk.Asam!!!
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 4:28am On Sep 01, 2017
tunderay:
What's the source of this news? Is it another beer parlour gist?

You mean you can't see a source?
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2017
MrMoney007:
Open your eyes people!

take a very close look at this photo, if this is the most recent of his picture.... I seal my lips

Scientists in the house, can you expose more on facial cloning and plastic surgery?

Be vicious lads !

It is about his Sallah message to Nigerian muslims not his photo.

See who dey call people lads...you even reach lad sef? Mtcheeww.
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by kaytenny(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Joejonah:
We are not brother and sisters, Nigeria can never be United.. we don't have bond of friendship and equity.
Deceitful speech.

like your Goodluck deceptive speech!
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by orisa37: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Ques: To be a worthy winner you must be rooted and grounded in what you believe.
Ans: This is true. But when, what you believe, is super-imposed by confusion, you must like Jacob, Joseph, Daniel and even Mohammed know how to ASK from, WORK for and PRAY to thesame God we all worship.

Ques: What do you believe in and in whom is your earnest expectations anchored in?
Ans: God, The Creator of Heaven and Earth. He is our Faith, Hope, Peace and Love. He is also our Security, Safety and Success.

Ques: Discover where your root is and watch yourself grow mightily.
Ans: Humans root is in God for He is our Directives and Discernment. He is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. He is Who we must OBEY, ASK FROM, WORK FOR AND PRAY TO ALWAYS. He makes us shine well, show goodness and live well all the time.
Good morning.
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Juliusdking(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
From me i say happy now month i wish u all the best in eber month
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by PStacks(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Joejonah:
We are not brother and sisters, Nigeria can never be United.. we don't have bond of friendship and equity.
Deceitful speech.

ok. Go hug transformer na
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by DonMekino(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Bia! Nwoke m see as you de look me now, tomorrow you go include my name amongst those promoting hate in ONE NIGERIA.

See na as I get am na so I copy and paste am o. Lol.

"Ngwa go through the list and tell me who is the real hate promoter.

Names of those newly appointed as managers in NNPC here for you (August 2017)

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST: 0
They can actually look at you in the eyes and say go to hell, do your worst.

North = 10
South = 5

Ndi ONE NIGERIA kwenu!
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by awa(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
I saw the word generosity in the message.... Does this Govt knows what Generosity means when the nation was divided into 7% and 95%?

Just asking....
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Eu24(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) / Buhari’s UK Visit Puts Ministers, Lobbyists On Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.