Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS (6004 Views)

Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Nigerian man Osato Osemwengie, who builds drones for the United States Army -has embarked on another mission. The Edo state indigene who has 6 Master's (MSc) degrees and is planning on continuing his 7th master degree -is set to begin drone Projects for USA Homeland Security and Military Surveillance at Carnegie Mellon Robotics Lab and Norfolk Navy Station which will keep him busy for the next 14 MONTHS.

Below is what Dr Osato Osemwengie shared on his social media page;

As one picture shows, enjoying break time today, my final day of work in Texas, as another picture shows the enormous stress of completing the project inTexas. I see veins almost popping out of my head. I leave Texas tomorrow morning for a 14 month projects in Pennsylvania and Virginia. Drone Projects for USA Homeland Security and Military Surveillance at Carnegie Mellon Robotics Lab and Norfolk Navy Station will keep me sequestered for the next 14 months. With the exception of going to my 7th masters degree graduation on 23rd June 2017, I will not be able to communicate with any one for the duration of the projects. I will talk to you all again in June 2018. Till then have a nice time.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/osato-osemwengie-nigerian-man-who-makes.html

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by masseratti: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Fuqman(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Another brain drain as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by jbbalarabe(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigeria have thousands of people like this man but doesn't care, all they know is how to use N5billion to buy US tech whorth N5million and pocket the 4.5billon naira change for their unborn children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by UncleJJ(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Nigeria have thousands of people like this man but doesn't care, all they know is how to use N5billion to buy US tech whorth N5million and pocket the 4.5billon naira change for their unborn children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOADt9BBJCQ
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Make he no allow these white racist use him brain till it "worn out" ooo

He should work based on his own terms! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
UncleJJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOADt9BBJCQ

Omo boys dey naija. solid men ...

I don't think that Guy's own is true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Xsem(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Now who says education is a waste.See a man with 6+ degrees and you are lamenting on the impotency of education.Anyway lemme say that ones geographical location contributes a lot to one's opportunities and limitations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Aren't we all jobless
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
I wonder why he is sharing such information about top secret US govt projects
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by BudeYahooCom: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
The guy is happy to serve a country that values his sweat not a zoological contraption filled with raving bloodletting consciousless animals claiming to be Humans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Dedetwo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
EmekusTHEgreat:

It is not a classified information and I can safely say the project is not "Top Secret".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by slimfit1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
I give up man Nigerian stink thinking about it we are going to pour billion dollars buying a plane from US when we can use the same amount to train and build ours. It doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by cassidy1996(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Edo people love flying things

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by CONFAMA: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thank God it's not ipob or afonja lipsrsealed

we for no hear word today grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Xsem:
Now who says education is a waste.See a man with 6+ degrees and you are lamenting on the impotency of education.Anyway lemme say that ones geographical location contributes a lot to one's opportunities and limitations.

And u think he had the same with the ones in nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by laudate: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2017
EmekusTHEgreat:

What secret has he shared? He only said he is going to work for them. Did he tell you anything about the details of the project, the design of the equipment and how he would put the whole thing together? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by laudate: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2017
CONFAMA:

See the Ovb'iedo people keeping quiet. If it was another ethnic group, you would have heard them beating not just their chest, but all the loud drums at their disposal! Hehehehe..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by laudate: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
The guy is happy to serve a country that values his sweat not a zoological contraption filled with raving bloodletting consciousless animals claiming to be Humans.

Well, since you are one of those living in the so-called 'zoo, then you should get used to your cage, not so? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by BudeYahooCom: 1:43am On Apr 11, 2017
laudate:

Well, since you are one of those living in the so-called 'zoo, then you should get used to your cage, not so? undecided

You that wants to die for Zoo, why not relocate to sambisa and stop beating your cabin biscuit chest here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by paulo220(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2017
interesting....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by IgboLoyalist: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria is a very capable region, with really dumb dumb animals as presidents. Imagine if this guy was subsidized and given a small office. He'd generate billions for Nigeria, who'd sell that tech to other countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by TheStronghold: 3:06am On Apr 11, 2017
The Nigerian government should be paying him twice of what he's making to come back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by IgboLoyalist: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2017
TheStronghold:
The Nigerian government should be paying him twice of what he's making to come back to Nigeria.

Exactly, this single man could increase the Nigerian GDP by billion & billions. Emphasize anti-corruption. Use oil money as a means to diversify the economy instead of Buhari's salary, and you have Nigeria becoming a world power in about 6-10 years surpassing Russia. I am happy the USA is using this brilliant man at least.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Laird(m): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2017
TheStronghold:

Exactly Chinese government is recruiting back to China Chinese Scientists and Researchers who are working or have worked in USA Labs to bring their brain power, knowledge and technology know how back to China

Nigerian Government are You reading this, Common good road they cannot fix

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 5:03am On Apr 11, 2017
cassidy1996:
Edo people love flying things
He's there making a name, you're here gathering shame. Swerve! angry

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2017
CONFAMA:

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS by Blackfire(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Am sorry Nigeria has a way of limiting your prowess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $43.2bn / Lady Dies After Abortion Attempt For Her Minister Boyfriend (photos) / Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.