Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? (401 Views)

40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) / Adesina Fagbenro-Byron Is KOWA Party 2019 Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? by EVarn(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have been hearing and seeing alot of publicity about the KOWA party,apparently,the party is canvassing and appealing to the sensibility of Nigerian youths.
But I think if we are to invest our trust on any platform,we have to know what such a platform has to offer aside from propaganda(that was the mistake made with APC).
To all KOWA party members on nairaland,I want to ask,what is your party's economic blueprint for Nigeria?
Re: What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? by ManofGod2017: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
EVarn:
I have been hearing and seeing alot of publicity about the KOWA party,apparently,the party is canvassing and appealing to the sensibility of Nigerian youths.
But I think if we are to invest our trust on any platform,we have to know what such a platform has to offer aside from propaganda(that was the mistake made with APC).
To all KOWA party members on nairaland,I want to ask,what is your party's economic blueprint for Nigeria?
bitter kola
Re: What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2017
I like kowa but they are only interest in Lagos and Oyo.
Re: What Does KOWA Party Have To Offer Nigerians? by hakeem4(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2017
EVarn:

Jollof rice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Citizen Abdul Abayomi Seeks Justice Over Midnight Demolition Of Olupese Oil / N1.1 Billion Subsidy Fraud: Efcc Re-arraigns Arisekola’s Son / Ikoyi $43m: Rivers State Govt Claims Ownership. Gives FG 7days Ultimatum To Retu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.