Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Are There People In Nigeria Who Have Never Heard Of Or Seen An Andriod Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are There People In Nigeria Who Have Never Heard Of Or Seen An Andriod Phone? (366 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Using The Bluetooth Of An Andriod Phone / Jiji Purchase Of Olx Nigeria, Who Else Is Dissatisfied? / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There People In Nigeria Who Have Never Heard Of Or Seen An Andriod Phone? by phidelity(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are looking at a mind blowing question: are there people in Nigeria who have never heard of or seen an android phone?

Don’t blame me, I had nothing else to do today tongue and I was looking at my android phone when this question flashed my mind. It sounds ridiculous because Nigerians don’t live in a cave and as the world advance in technology; Nigerians are not left behind as they follow the trend.

Lets begin: what is Android? Somebody bail me out!!! Anyone? Dictionary boys where are you? No one for the time being (*winks). Anyways, the green robot guy with two antennas in his head also known as android is the name of the mobile operating system owned by American company, Google. Hope I got that correctly? Moving on. Androids come installed on smartphones and tablets and users gain access to variety of mobile applications etc.

Nigeria is the most populous nation in Africa and seventh populous country in the world (wow lucky we) with approximately 184 million inhabitants. Can it be true that each 184 million Nigerian has known about or seen an android smartphone? All things considered, I don't think so...

Read more:
http://www.techisbae.com/2017/04/are-there-people-in-nigeria-who-have.html

Re: Are There People In Nigeria Who Have Never Heard Of Or Seen An Andriod Phone? by realayo16: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone's Motion Sensors Can Give Away Pins And Passwords / Looking For Who Can Get Data Out From My Andriod Witout Flashing It / Instagram Shows No Sign Of Slowing As It Hits 700 Million Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.