Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. (2426 Views)

How Do I Get Nafdac No. For My Product In Nigeria? / Where Can I Find Packet Manufacturers For My Product / Help!!! Please Where Can I Get Plastic Bottles For Coconut Oil Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please I have a product I produce , although I have been selling it in my local market, but I want to standardize it now into the general market. so please how and where can I get a company to produce plastic v table water bottles? please kindly contact me with ikegodalex@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by mployer(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Got to Scotts in Oshodi. Beside the nation newspaper.

Show them the sample.
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2017
mployer:
Got to Scotts in Oshodi. Beside the nation newspaper.

Show them the sample.

Thank you very much although i am in ph , but will like if someone can help out with their information contact. tnx
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2017
urgently needed
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
still in need
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by iHart(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Enter Aba, find your way to school road behind CKC, aba. You will see a lot of plastic dealers, then make your choice. At this stage of your business no company will be able to make customised container for you. or rather you may not have the financial strength to make a "minimum order". Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by fastlane84: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
am in Onitsha.... hook me up 08035358364
small job
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
iHart:
Enter Aba, find your way to school road behind CKC, aba. You will see a lot of plastic dealers, then make your choice. At this stage of your business no company will be able to make customised container for you. or rather you may not have the financial strength to make a "minimum order". Good luck

Yah thank you very much Bro, but I've been to Ehi road at Aba behind ckc as you describe but the price I got there was not encouraging, 250/4lits that's the same price I get on the street of pH. only #10 difference if am buying like 1k quantity, but I believe a company will do cheaper if am doing the same quantity or more. meanwhile its going to be a long term deal for like 50yrs contract and they gonna produce 150ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1lit and 3lits all in thousands.
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
OK tanks
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by Ike4God: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
fastlane84:
am in Onitsha.... hook me up 08035358364

small job

OK tanks sir Will contact you
Re: Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. by iHart(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ike4God:

Yah thank you very much Bro, but I've been to Ehi road at Aba behind ckc as you describe but the price I got there was not encouraging, 250/4lits that's the same price I get on the street of pH. only #10 difference if am buying like 1k quantity, but I believe a company will do cheaper if am doing the same quantity or more. meanwhile its going to be a long term deal for like 50yrs contract and they gonna produce 150ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1lit and 3lits all in thousands.
then you don't need to go far. there in PH, look for a big bottle water producing firm. most of then blow their own PET,... Get in contact with them and strike a deal. one bottle water factory in my village does that as side business, so I believe those in town will be glad to do it as well. Or look for a pharmaceutical firm around, mount surveillance and wait to catch companies supplying PET to them... Or take out time and visit osisioma in Aba, there are many plastic companies there. Ask questions, move around and trek well well, get contacts... If you need a special design, you will have to arrange a mold...

(1) (Reply)

A4 Paper Distributors!!! / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group / What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.