Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria (2426 Views)

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? / Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by piscolin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
I need advise on the type of business i will do with 300k
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by exporttraining: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Invest in crypto. i can train you. ]I need advise on the type of business i will do with 300k
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by piscolin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
I mean physical business....not online business
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by exporttraining: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok. Export Business is good on agric product. i train people on hot product needed local and internationally. You may also go for cosmetic business. you may reach 08035268121
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by Aviede: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
If you are in Jos,lets have a face to face meeting and I will give you my proposal. You wont spend all of 300k to make it. Contact me via my nairaland handle. Hope to hear from you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by crown2gold(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Do importation business...make up to 300% profit in a week 08085716509
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by kennystones: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2017
piscolin:
I need advise on the type of business i will do with 300k
you can invest in sports.let me explain a bit better.like a platform that helps athletes go abroad.getting them connected with clubs and soccer academies.we both know that's every athletes dream.wipe away the mentality of Nigerians that the only recognised sport is soccer.deal in all sports.provide like a kinda online coaching for athletes.am into this anyways.and we are already working on something in Ghana.then we move to other countries.we already have connections with NFF.so if you want to know more and invest in sports.you can contact me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria by tosineada: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2018
LIVESTOCK CROWDY
This is an opportunity for everyone to be part of agribusiness.
We are group of entrepreneur with like mind that pull our resources together to invest In agriculture and then share the returns on the investment among the members.
With an individual contributing as small as two[2] or more goat or sheep/ram into our livestock base, You can start earning profit on the next sharing of earnings

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS

What is livestock crowdy?

We are group of entrepreneurs with like mind that pull our resources together to invest
In agriculture and then share the return on investment among the members.

How can I join Livestock crowdy?

You can be part by filling required form which then allow you to add your herds to the livestock base.

How will I add herds to livestock crowdy?

For the sake of the breeds of the herds in stock and to prevent spread of diseases and to avoid Contamination among the animals, members are to pay the cost of each animals to IMMANUEL LIVESTOCK who will then pass through the required procedure of Ordering the animals, place them on quarantine, and then certify them to be mix together with other animals.

How will I earn profit?

ROI[Return On Investment] is shared among members monthly and it will be paid directly to your bank account filled in the form.

What if the animal dies?

Since all the animals is under livestock crowdy. If any animal die the burden is not on any of our member. Such animal will be replace. Remember all animals are insured and covered by Leadway Assurance against any risk.

What if I want to withdraw from Livestock Crowdy?

If you don`t want to be part of us anymore you are free. Just give a notice of 28 working days, either your animals or the equivalent amount with accrued profit will be given to you as you desire.

What is the cost of each animal?

The cost is stated in the form you will fill.

Can I add any type of livestock?

For now we only crowd Goat and Sheep/Ram on the farm. If there is any further addition of
other type of livestock it will be communicated to our members.

for more details and to join send to immanuellivestock@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Business In Nigeria - Fastest Way To Uneding Wealth / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Xpedited Shipping Is A Fraud!!!!! Do Not Deal With These Ppl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.