Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border (2166 Views)

Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Us Deploys Warship To Korean Peninsula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by panafrican(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2017

China 'deploys 150,000 troops (...)
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline and Reuters
Published: 14:24 EDT, 10 April 2017 | Updated: 18:12 EDT, 10 April 2017

The Chinese army has reportedly deployed 150,000 troops to the North Korean border to prepare for pre-emptive attacks after the United States dropped airstrikes on Syria.

President Donald Trump's missile strike on Syria on Friday was widely interpreted as a warning to North Korea.

And now China, left shocked by the air strikes, has deployed medical and backup units from the People's Liberation Army forces to the Yalu River, Korea's Chosun.com reported.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Something has to be done about NK.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

My wife, stop jumping into conclusion like an arabian guinea-fowl grin cheesy grin

The chinese troops were actually deployed to protect North Korea against Amerikan pre-emtive attacks.

The troops have been dispatched to handle North Korean refugees and 'unforeseen circumstances', such as the
prospect of preemptive attacks on North Korea, the news
agency said.

If Trump repeats what he did in Syria on North Korea - Booom! You understand? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by panafrican(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:
Did NK attack anyone? Should this country being a communist nuclear threat be the reason for all this tension, why is the US doing business with communist nuclear China then ?
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 3:51am On Apr 11, 2017
panafrican:

Did NK attack anyone? Should this country being a communist nuclear threat be the reason for all this tension, why is the US doing business with communist nuclear China then ?

This is not about communism. The soviet had a lot of nukes in their arsenal but both adversaries during the cold were rational. The Chinese government is not rouge, unstable and unpredictable.US will not allow NK to have a weapon that can reach its territory.

At the end of the day, I preemptive attack may be inevitable even if the cost is high. Even the Chinese government understand this.

1 Like

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by happney65: 4:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

This is not about communism. The soviet had a lot of nukes in their arsenal but both adversaries during the cold were rational. The Chinese government is not rouge, unstable and unpredictable.US will not allow NK to have a weapon that can reach its territory.

At the end of the day, I preemptive attack may be inevitable even if the cost is high. Even the Chinese government understand this.

Must it always be War or strike?Why don't you deal with China and make them have no option but to deal with NK.The Places you striked we all.knew what has come out of it...

A direct confrontation against NK would be serious and una go go on a blame game again

Abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2017
happney65:

Must it always be War or strike?Why don't you deal with China and make them have no option but to deal with NK.The Places you striked we all.knew what has come out of it...

A direct confrontation against NK would be serious and una go go on a blame game again

Abegi
Missy can't stop being Missy, she's all about war and blood. I will be expecting her to go and reenlist since she loves war so much. This time she won't be in a cushy place, she will be at the battle front and we shall see how that will end up for her.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by happney65: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Missy can't stop being Missy, she's all about war and blood. I will be expecting her to go and reenlist since she loves war so much. This time she won't be in a cushy place, she will be at the battle front and we shall see how that will end up for her.

My Broda I tire ohhh..I can't just wrap myself about bombing bombing bombing..Your country has lots of wahala on its neck that needs to be fixed na make una dey do World Police dey do una..Too Bad
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
happney65:

Abegi

What do you mean by do a deal to make China have no choice? What will that kind of deal look like?
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

So the government should stand by and do nothing until NK have missles that can reach the US? How is that keeping Americans safe?

Bomb bomb bomb cool
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by panafrican(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Agreed on that. Let' s also take into account " miss" can well be Mr. CIA agent.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
panafrican:

Agreed on that. Let' s also take into account " miss" can well be Mr. CIA agent.
Missy ain't no CIA agent. Stop giving her unnecessary credit. The Four Star Retired Generals are telling Clueless Trump to take it easy with the fat boy in NK and here you see blood thirsty Missy looking for nuclear encounter. Jezebel wasn't these blood thirsty in her hey days. I hope she reenlist in the military if she's that pro war.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

So the government should stand by and do nothing until NK have missles that can reach the US? How is that keeping Americans safe?

Bomb bomb bomb cool
With your lowly military credentials, that's not a surprise. Even the Generals are advocating diplomatic solutions but blood thirsty Missy is angling for war no one will come out victorious.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
happney65:

My Broda I tire ohhh..I can't just wrap myself about bombing bombing bombing..Your country has lots of wahala on its neck that needs to be fixed na make una dey do World Police dey do una..Too Bad
You are absolutely right that the infrastructures here in America is old and decaying. You have to be here to see how some parts of America looks like a Third World but you can't tell by the war mongers here. Majority of Americans are against policing the world by our government but the clueless trump is a disaster waiting to happen. I hope Missy reenlist and now it will be battlefront not some remote island in the Pacific.

1 Like

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
With your lowly military credentials, that's not a surprise. Even the Generals are advocating diplomatic solutions but blood thirsty Missy is angling for war no one will come out victorious.

Lol.it is no surprise that you can't name the "generals" advocating a diplomatic solution with all your foreign affairs credentials.

The US position for decades is to let China reign in the fat dictator. But if China is unwilling or unable to act, Do you want the government to sit around until NK have nukes that can reach the US? How is that keeping America safe?

Why do you think China is now threatening NK with the use of force?
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

Lol.it is no surprise that you can't name the "generals" advocating a diplomatic solution with all your foreign affairs credentials.

The US position for decades is to let China reign in the fat dictator. But if China is unwilling or unable to act, Do you want the government to sit around until NK have nukes that can reach the US? How is that keeping America safe?

Go back and reenlist. It's an honorable job.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

How about you come up with a sound argument?
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

How about you come up with a sound argument?
Retired Four Star Generals like Collin Powell, Kelly, Petraues and co are talking about diplomatic efforts and a little lowly military mind is advocating for nuclear holocaust. After the debacle in Syria, NK is next and then Iran and maybe Venezuela, when do this madness end ?. That's what America gets for a electing a clownish and gutless idiot as a CIC. Like I said, go and reenlist since you are blood thirsty.

3 Likes

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Retired Four Star Generals like Collin Powell, Kelly, Petraues and co are talking about diplomatic efforts and a little lowly military mind is advocating for nuclear holocaust. After the debacle in Syria, NK is next and then Iran and maybe Venezuela, when do this madness end ?. That's what America gets for a electing a clownish and gutless idiot as a CIC. Like I said, go and reenlist since you are blood thirsty.

Petraeus, a former CIA director, who was considered for President Trump's Secretary of State and National Security Adviser, said he believes "North Korea is probably the most pressing threat because it could confront the President of the United States with a situation where he has to make that most important of decisions … whether or not to use force."

Another recent irritant in American relations with North Korea was dismissed as inconsequential by Mr. Powell: the North Korean government's denunciation of a planned naval drill in the coming week off the coast of Japan, where American, French, Australian and Japanese ships will practice intercepting a ship as if it were carrying chemical weapons.

What is your solution? Should the US stand by and watch NK develop nukes that can reach the US? Can you answer this question and stop ranting.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Missy89:

Petraeus, a former CIA director, who was considered for President Trump's Secretary of State and National Security Adviser, said he believes "North Korea is probably the most pressing threat because it could confront the President of the United States with a situation where he has to make that most important of decisions … whether or not to use force."

Another recent irritant in American relations with North Korea was dismissed as inconsequential by Mr. Powell: the North Korean government's denunciation of a planned naval drill in the coming week off the coast of Japan, where American, French, Australian and Japanese ships will practice intercepting a ship as if it were carrying chemical weapons.
Upon all the stuff you throw out from your googling, tell me anyone of the Generals you mentioned advocate preemptive strike. Go and impress your followers from the cave with your limited military expertise. I am way above that grade even though I don't have any military experience. What I know is that after sixty years of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the effects are still there up to date. Chernobyl is still a ghost town after 30 years. Who is rational that will be advocating for nuclear encounter?. Not even Jezebel is that blood thirsty. Missy, I am done with you. May the Good man above cure you of your blood fetish.

4 Likes

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Upon all the stuff you throw out from your googling, tell me anyone of the Generals you mentioned advocate preemptive strike. Go and impress your followers from the cave with your limited military expertise. I am way above that grade even though I don't have any military experience. What I know is that after sixty years of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the effects are still there up to date. Chernobyl is still a ghost town after 30 years. Who is rational that will be advocating for nuclear encounter?. Not even Jezebel is that blood thirsty. Missy, I am done with you. May the Good man above cure you of your blood fetish.

I bet these former JCs have limited experience too

Collin Powell - " all options are on the table"

Jack Keane -"military strikes are 'rapidly' becoming the only solution to North Korea's nuclear program"

Mike Mullen - " America should strike first"

Your rant and self aggrandizement is not a valid or useful opinion
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by OAUTemitayo: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bloody thirsty Missy89.
Only God knows why you are such a miserable Zombie who thrives on unnecessary bloodletting.
Somebody need to P.huc.k you to permanent sleep.

6 Likes

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Lucas, according to a classified intel I received directly from the FSB department of the Russian Embassy in Lagos - which I have on my dining table here in Ijebu; Missy no longer serves with the USAF, but she is currently engaged with a Private Military Contractor (PMC) in Guam (name withheld for security reasons) - but she must tender her resignation once she accepts my proposal because I cannot afford to become a widower at my age. grin

I have decided to open a supermarket for her in Ijebu where she would be selling Dangote Macaroni, Honeywell Spaghetti, Indomie Noodles, Titus Sardines, Nasco Conflakes, Dano Full-Cream Powdered Milk & Don Simon Vino Tinto. grin cheesy grin

This will help shape & transform her from an arrogant, prideful & belligerent soldier into a broken & virtuous woman - instilling in her meekness, humility, tolerance, forbearance, patience & modesty. grin

She will bear me 2 cute & lovely sons latest by June 2018 and I shall name them - Kain & Abel. grin

At age 17, Kain will be sent to Moskow to enlist in the Russian Army while Abel will go to Amerika to enlist in the US Army. 20 years later, Kain will become the Russian President while Abel will become the Amerikan President - while I sit on my throne as the Awujale of Ijebuland with Missy89 sitting at my right hand as the Queen & your last daughter sitting at my left as the Deputy Queen - and we shall all rule the world together & live as a one big happy family grin cheesy grin

Lucas, what do you think about this prophecy revealed to me by the irunmoles ? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lucas, according to a classified intel I received directly from the FSB department of the Russian Embassy in Lagos - which I have on my dining table here in Ijebu; Missy no longer serves with the USAF, but she is currently engaged with a Private Military Contractor (PMC) in Guam (name withheld for security reasons) - but she must tender her resignation once she accepts my proposal because I cannot afford to become a widower at my age. grin

I have decided to open a supermarket for her in Ijebu where she would be selling Dangote Macaroni, Honeywell Spaghetti, Indomie Noodles, Titus Sardines, Nasco Conflakes, Dano Full-Cream Powdered Milk & Don Simon Vino Tinto. grin cheesy grin

This will help shape & transform her from an arrogant, prideful & belligerent soldier into a broken & virtuous woman - instilling in her meekness, humility, tolerance, forbearance, patience & modesty. grin

She will bear me 2 cute & lovely sons latest by June 2018 and I shall name them - Kain & Abel. grin

At age 17, Kain will be sent to Moskow to enlist in the Russian Army while Abel will go to Amerika to enlist in the US Army. 20 years later, Kain will become the Russian President while Abel will become the Amerikan President - while I sit on my throne as the Awujale of Ijebuland with Missy89 sitting at my right hand as the Queen & your last daughter sitting at my left as the Deputy Queen - and we shall all rule the world together & live as a one big happy family grin cheesy grin

Lucas, what do you think about this prophecy revealed to me by the irunmoles ? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
In my Baseball lingo, you hit a Grand Slam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
foools and cowards unite cool
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Bloody thirsty Missy89.
Only God knows why you are such a miserable Zombie who thrives on unnecessary bloodletting.
Somebody need to P.huc.k you to permanent sleep.
Would love for her to show that Jezebelic face of hers. She's is a dark soul on earth if she's truly she.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by EVarn(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
It is highly unlikely that the Chinese have moved such a large force into North Korea,to "safe guard" or not....150,000?,come on!
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2017
EVarn:
It is highly unlikely that the Chinese have moved such a large force into North Korea,to "safe guard" or not....150,000?,come on!

China threatened to strike NK yesterday
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by EVarn(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Missy89:

Post the link.
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by panafrican(m): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Missy89:

Yeah, after striking NK , China will have enough allies when the US asks to put an end to Chinese artificial Island construction in the Pacific. The Chinese will also have enough support when Washington war industry push the US to recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation or when Japan, a US ally, targets China.

1 Like

Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Missy89(f): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2017
panafrican:

Yeah, after striking NK , China will have enough allies when the US asks to put an end to Chinese artificial Island construction in the Pacific. The Chinese will also have enough support when Washington war industry push the US to recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation or when Japan, a US ally, targets China.

NK is not a credible ally for China. more like a burden and a buffer
Re: China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2017
EVarn:
Post the link.
You noticed that Missy did not reply you when you asked her to post the link that China is threatening to attack NK. She will type nonsense with no proof the same way she said she had something on me and when I challenged her, all of a sudden, she changed the subject. I am beginning to really believe she's not what she's pretending to be. I am calling for her to show her profile picture. People are getting to doubt her credibility. A lowly military employee more jingoistic than Four Star Generals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. / Murder Of Jamal Khashoggi Was Ordered By Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince - CIA(Pics) / Former US Presidents George W Bush Snr And Jnr Will Not Endorse Donald Trumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.