Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. (2161 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
AMERICA'S RACIST PRESIDENT DRAWS NEW NATIONAL OUTRAGE

Since a woman was run over and killed by gangs of white supremacist nazis in Charlotesville, Virgina USA last week, the country has been in uproar, with millions calling for Trump to denounce the nazis. It took Trump two whole days to denounce them, and when he did, he blamed ''all sides'' including those who came out to resist the nazis and racists, for the fracas. This caused nationwide outrage, which forced Trump to restate his condemnation, specifically blaming the nazis by name. This appeared to assuage the US public.

But two days later (yesterday), at a rambling news conference, Trump reverted to his earlier position, that ''both sides'' were to blame for the riots, thus equating the nazis and racists with those who came out to oppose them.

This has caused widespread outrage and condemnation by the US public, with millions now calling for his impeachment. 'Impeach Trump' is trending at No. 1 on Twitter. Latest polls put support for him at 34% of the US electorate. After the Charlotesville events, that number is expected to sink even lower.

The moment the white racist terrorists rammed a vehicle into the crowd, killing one woman and injuring more than 20.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Dhayor001(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Una never che chomching.

Enjoy ur change as we are enjoying ours

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice one OP, too bad most people here are incredibly brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another thread opened by a pained homosexual just to cast Donald Trump in bad light..What the hell is white supremacist ? Liberals just hanging names on people for nothing , every one knows the liberals are the neoNazist ...Y'all failed to see those douche bags attack the vehicle like zombies and that made the driver panic and hit the gas in move of self preservation ...God remains with Trump so any angry homosexuals, illegal immigrant or lazy food stamps lover should park well jare

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another thread opened by a pained homosexual just to cast Donald Trump in bad light..What the hell is white supremacist ? Liberals just hanging names on people for nothing , every one knows the liberals are the neoNazist ...Y'all failed to see those douche bags attack the vehicle like zombies and that made the driver panic and hit the gas in move of self preservation ...God remains with Trump so any angry homosexuals, illegal immigrant or lazy food stamps lover should park well jare
You should be ashamed of yourself for the tripe you posted. Anyone that disagrees with trump is either homosexual, Muslim or illegal alien in your warped mind. I am an American and I am none of the junk you posted. A lot of Americans loathes the racist pig named trump because he's a danger to our democracy plus he's a certified racist. I don't know whether you guys are expecting Biafra from a guy who doesn't think of Africans as equals. He in his mind think of you as a generic negro in the third world. It's only Africans that will justify Nazis and KKK members for their political ends. Come over to US and I will host you and drive you three hours from my house to Northern Indiana and I would love you to spend a day with the Nazis you are in love with. If you come out alive you Will never recognize yourself again in life. You get bunch of Nigerians who have never travelled out of Lagos or Abuja spouting garbage about a country they don't have a stake in. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with guys like you parabulating about and spouting junk about a country you never step your foot on. You guys should be expert on Nigeria where everything that's supposed to be up is down and what's supposed to be down is up. Charity begins at home my friend. Trump won't do nada for you guys. Get real. You are my buddy and I really like you but your post upsets me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Fulaman198:
A lot of idiocy here with guys that have never seen the inside of an aircraft but they are experts on American affairs. I wonder with their expertise, Nigeria is in a mess she's . Don't they know Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:
AMERICA'S RACIST PRESIDENT DRAWS NEW NATIONAL OUTRAGE

Since a woman was run over and killed by gangs of white supremacist nazis in Charlotesville, Virgina USA last week, the country has been in uproar, with millions calling for Trump to denounce the nazis. It took Trump two whole days to denounce them, and when he did, he blamed ''all sides'' including those who came out to resist the nazis and racists, for the fracas. This caused nationwide outrage, which forced Trump to restate his condemnation, specifically blaming the nazis by name. This appeared to assuage the US public.

But two days later (yesterday), at a rambling news conference, Trump reverted to his earlier position, that ''both sides'' were to blame for the riots, thus equating the nazis and racists with those who came out to oppose them.

This has caused widespread outrage and condemnation by the US public, with millions now calling for his impeachment. 'Impeach Trump' is trending at No. 1 on Twitter. Latest polls put support for him at 34% of the US electorate. After the Charlotesville events, that number is expected to sink even lower.

The moment the white racist terrorists rammed a vehicle into the crowd, killing one woman and injuring more than 20.

Keep giving them hell. I don't know why black men in Africa worship a racist who doesn't give a Fvck about them. Trump is so demented and bigoted he doesn't even care for the minorities in US and my brothers in Africa are lapping up his racist orange behind. Stockholm Syndrome at work.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 3:37am On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Look at you. Stupid, brainless donkey supporting a racist. Asking ''what the hell is white supremacy?'' So you don't know, yet you interject with your dumb big mouth? Can't you go on Google and research, or is your brain too thick and full of akpu to learn anything?

What do you know about racism in America? Have you studied the Ku Klux Klan? Do you know a thing about the civil rights movement? What do you know about neo-nazism? Are you aware that less than 8% of blacks in the US voted for Trump? Have you asked yourself why? Stupid, fcking dunce with no brain. Don't go and research before supporting people that hate you even more than the devil can. Talking rubbish about ''liberals''. That's the one you learnt from Fox news abi?

The nazi devils you support have lynched THOUSANDS of black people in the last century. If they ever saw you in an alleyway, they would murder you instantly. And you say it is ''liberals'' that are nazis?? Your ignorance and stupidity screams to high heavens. Fcking illiterate dunce.

8 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with our people idolizing the worthlessly bigoted trump. I as an American loathes him for not only his bigotry, but his con game. It's very appalling seeing Africans kissing the rear of Nazis and kkk members who will skin them alive while shouting the N word.
Rossikki:

Look at you. Stupid, brainless donkey supporting a racist. Asking ''what the hell is white supremacy?'' So you don't know, yet you interject with your dumb big mouth? Can't you go on Google and research, or is your brain too thick and full of akpu to learn anything?

What do you know about racism in America? Have you studied the Ku Klux Klan? Do you know a thing about the civil rights movement? What do you know about neo-nazism? Are you aware that less than 8% of blacks in the US voted for Trump? Have you asked yourself why? Stupid, fcking dunce with no brain. Don't go and research before supporting people that hate you even more than the devil can. Talking rubbish about ''liberals''. That's the one you learnt from Fox news abi?

The nazi devils you support have lynched THOUSANDS of black people in the last century. If they ever saw you in an alleyway, they would murder you instantly. And you say it is ''liberals'' that are nazis?? Your ignorance and stupidity screams to high heavens. Fcking illiterate dunce.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Come over to US and I will host you and drive you three hours from my house to Northern Indiana and I would love you to spend a day with the Nazis you are in love with. If you come out alive you Will never recognize yourself again in life.

Sheikh Lucas Bin Balo - if you'll host & drive me from your house to see Missy89, and wait outside in your car while I fulfill the wishes of the gods & button-up the final button of fate by depositing 5ml of my gamete into her womb via her Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa - then I shall come over to Amerika - at once!. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 3:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Go and look for Lucas balo or whatever. You must be having a dream in ijebu now.
Zoharariel:

Sheikh Lucas Bin Balo - if you'll host & drive me from your house to see Missy89, and wait outside in your car while I fulfill the wishes of the gods & button-up the final button of fate by depositing 5ml of my gamete into her womb via her Cuchara, Panocha, Pupusa - then I shall come over to Amerika - at once!. grin cheesy grin
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I don't know what's wrong with our people idolizing the worthlessly bigoted trump. I as an American loathes him for not only his bigotry, but his con game. It's very appalling seeing Africans kissing the rear of Nazis and kkk members who will skin them alive while shouting the N word.

Leave Africans out of it dude.... NIGERIANS are the ones who ''love Trump''. They admire his ''toughness'' on terrorism because of the Boko Haram problem in Nigeria. But they are not sophisticated enough to see beyond that attribute. And the fact he's white further distances them from any inclination to investigate him further. Unfortunately, ''white is right'' for too many people in Nigeria. The effect of 100yrs' colonization by the British. What makes it worse is that most of them are so bone-headed that even when you try to explain the situation to them beyond their shallow assumptions, they've no interest in learning. Just look at that thick dunce SalmanRushdie asking ''what the hell is white supremacy''? Can you imagine?? Yet he strongly supports Trump. It's really comical how dumb so many of them are.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2017
You are right. I should have said Nigerians.
Rossikki:

Leave Africans out of it dude.... NIGERIANS are the ones who ''love Trump''. They admire his ''toughness'' on terrorism because of the Boko Haram problem in Nigeria. But they are not sophisticated enough to see beyond that attribute. And the fact he's white further distances them from any inclination to investigate him further. Unfortunately, ''white is right'' for too many people in Nigeria. The effects of 100yrs colonization by the British. What makes it worse is that most of them are so bone headed that even when you try to explain the situation to them beyond their shallow assumptions, they've no interest in learning.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You should be ashamed of yourself for the tripe you posted. Anyone that disagrees with trump is either homosexual, Muslim or illegal alien in your warped mind. I am an American and I am none of the junk you posted. A lot of Americans loathes the racist pig named trump because he's a danger to our democracy plus he's a certified racist. I don't know whether you guys are expecting Biafra from a guy who doesn't think of Africans as equals. He in his mind think of you as a generic negro in the third world. It's only Africans that will justify Nazis and KKK members for their political ends. Come over to US and I will host you and drive you three hours from my house to Northern Indiana and I would love you to spend a day with the Nazis you are in love with. If you come out alive you Will never recognize yourself again in life. You get bunch of Nigerians who have never travelled out of Lagos or Abuja spouting garbage about a country they don't have a stake in. No wonder Nigeria is a mess with guys like you parabulating about and spouting junk about a country you never step your foot on. You guys should be expert on Nigeria where everything that's supposed to be up is down and what's supposed to be down is up. Charity begins at home my friend. Trump won't do nada for you guys. Get real. You are my buddy and I really like you but your post upsets me.

Trump will be a two term president and there nothing the community of pained gay, illegal immigrants, food stamp jockeys , health insurance cheats , cunning muslims and Satanist is going to do about it ... What has the man Done or ever said wrong , the economy is growing better than ever and yet he is not even on salary ...Only a racist like you will hate a man whose only crime is that he want to work for free to make America greater..Where were you and your sudden conscience when Obama was sponsoring and Arming ISIS for years and pretending there was nothing he could do about them while the went about the middle east murdering minority christian population and even beheading them ..Shame on you man .. the life of every christian was under threat under the demon Called Obama but today we are thankful.. I have long transcended loving someone just because they have the same skin color as me or worship the same God as me , I only love people that stand against true injustice and support logical equity . To hell with all of you abeg

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

Leave Africans out of it dude.... NIGERIANS are the ones who ''love Trump''. They admire his ''toughness'' on terrorism because of the Boko Haram problem in Nigeria. But they are not sophisticated enough to see beyond that attribute. And the fact he's white further distances them from any inclination to investigate him further. Unfortunately, ''white is right'' for too many people in Nigeria. The effect of 100yrs' colonization by the British. What makes it worse is that most of them are so bone-headed that even when you try to explain the situation to them beyond their shallow assumptions, they've no interest in learning. Just look at that thick dunce SalmanRushdie asking ''what the hell is white supremacy''? Can you imagine?? Yet he strongly supports Trump. It's really comical how dumb so many of them are.

You are right I will always support anyone that gives radical Islam a tough time

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Trump will be a two term president and there nothing the community of pained gay, illegal immigrants, food stamp jockeys , health insurance cheats , cunning muslims and Satanist is going to do about it ... What has the man Done or ever said wrong , the economy is growing better than ever and yet he is not even on salary ...Only a racist like you will hate a man whose only crime is that he want to work for free to make America greater..Where were you and your sudden conscience when Obama was sponsoring and Arming ISIS for years and pretending there was nothing he could do about them while the went about the middle east murdering minority christian population and even beheading them ..Shame on you man .. the life of every christian was under threat under the demon Called Obama but today we are thankful.. I have long transcended loving someone just because they have the same skin color as me or worship the same God as me , I only love people that stand against true injustice and support logical equity . To hell with all of you abeg
You are a typical third world loser who couldn't see beyond his nose. Everything around you in Nigeria is upside down and you are exhibiting your ignorance and buffoonery about a country you only know in your delusional dreams. Obama approval rating as at now and before he left the presidency is one of the highest in recent American presidential history. I do not expect a third world Nazi and KKK sympathizer to know that. Take montage of all the brainless bs you posting on nairaland to US embassy maybe you will be lucky to get a visa and let me show you how your Nazi pals deals with people that looks like you. Meanwhile worry about the Titanic you dwell in before she sinks into the Ocean. Only a fool like you would leave his house burning and worry about a house thousands of miles away . Don't you know from your mosquitos and rats filled crib of yours that Charity begins at Home. Get a life Nazi lapdog.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are a typical third world loser who couldn't see beyond his nose. Everything around you in Nigeria is upside down and you are exhibiting your ignorance and buffoonery about a country you only know in your delusional dreams. Obama approval rating as at now and before he left the presidency is one of the highest in recent American presidential history. I do not expect a third world Nazi and KKK sympathizer to know that. Take montage of all the brainless bs you posting on nairaland to US embassy maybe you will be lucky to get a visa and let me show you how your Nazi pals deals with people that looks like you. Meanwhile worry about the Titanic you dwell in before she sinks into the Ocean. Only a fool like you would leave his house burning and worry about a house thousands of miles away . Don't you know from your mosquitos and rats filled crib of yours that Charity begins at Home. Get a life Nazi lapdog.

I still currently have an active US visa so don't make it look like coming to the US is a big deal for someone like me .. Infact I will soon be the cost founder of a start up in the US and I don't expect you to ever understand that because you are just an whining Joe who thinks every problem is caused by God sent Trump ..I know you are enjoying America more under Trump than u did under Obama but racism is blocking your reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I still currently have an active US visa so don't make it look like coming to the US is a big deal for someone like me .. Infact I will soon be the cost founder of a start up in the US and I don't expect you to ever understand that because you are just an whining Joe who thinks every problem is caused by God sent Trump ..I know you are enjoying America more under Trump than u did under Obama but racism is blocking your reasoning
Most of trump's supporters are just shameless liars like your orange lord tramp. If you have the visa, pm me when you get to US and I will make a deal with you . You will smell yourself like I said. All I need to do is drive you three hours to Whitestown, Indiana and let's see how you feel when you see subhuman mongrels made up of KKK and Nazis you worship. Take me up on that deal. You should focus on how Nigeria should get better instead you worship a 71 year old grab 'e by the pus*y who hates people that looks like you. Now your bigoted fooool you worship is now abusing republican senators because they criticized him on his racism. The worst president so far in my lifetime. What a worthless bigot in an exalted Oval Office.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Most of trump's supporters are just shameless liars like your orange lord tramp. If you have the visa, pm me when you get to US and I will make a deal with you . You will smell yourself like I said. All I need to do is drive you three hours to Whitestown, Indiana and let's see how you feel when you see subhuman mongrels made up of KKK and Nazis you worship. Take me up on that deal. You should focus on how Nigeria should get better instead you worship a 71 year old grab 'e by the pus*y who hates people that looks like you. Now your bigoted fooool you worship is now abusing republican senators because they criticized him on his racism. The worst president so far in my lifetime. What a worthless bigot in an exalted Oval Office.

*Food stamps at an all time low

*unemployment is at all time low

*market capitalization at an all time high

*consumer spending and confidence at an all time high

*Illegal border crossings at an all time low

*Illegal border drug crossings at an all time low

*Inner city homicide in significant drop

* ISIS obliterated

* homeland security in great shape and DEFCON status safest

*Al Bagdadi killed already

* New Factories and mega plants opening in the US

All these just in six month .... God be Praised for giving the red haired man Grace to rule like a child of God .

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

*Food stamps at an all time low

*unemployment is at all time low

*market capitalization at an all time high

*consumer spending and confidence at an all time high

*Illegal border crossings at an all time low

*Illegal border drug crossings at an all time low

*Inner city homicide in significant drop

* ISIS obliterated

* homeland security in great shape and DEFCON status safest

*Al Bagdadi killed already

* New Factories and mega plants opening in the US

All these just in six month .... God be Praised for giving the red haired man Grace to rule like a child of God .
Typical third world shallow circus barker. A president that ain't getting nothing done. Tell me if he has passed his budget ? Big No . Tell me one significant bill passed by the Republican House and Senate and signed by tramp ?. None. I told you that you only know America in your dreams. Things do not work in America like the gibberish you typed. Stick with your tribal politics and let America be. A guy that can't even get his own republicans to do away with ACA known as Obamacare. Obama repaired the damage economy left behind by Bush but a cave Hunter like you gloating about a racist do nothing circus barker. You need a tutorial on how things work in America. America is different from Nigeria legislatively but I don't expect your kind to know that. Meanwhile, keep licking the demented orange a*s and eventually his Nazis pals will break your thick stubborn skull with their Nazi clubs.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Typical third world shallow circus barker. A president that ain't getting nothing done. Tell me if he has passed his budget ? Big No . Tell me one significant bill passed by the Republican House and Senate and signed by tramp ?. None. I told you that you only know America in your dreams. Things do not work in America like the gibberish you typed. Stick with your tribal politics and let America be. A guy that can't even get his own republicans to do away with ACA known as Obamacare. Obama repaired the damage economy left behind by Bush but a cave Hunter like you gloating about a racist do nothing circus barker. You need a tutorial on how things work in America. America is different from Nigeria legislatively but I don't expect your kind to know that. Meanwhile, keep licking the demented orange a*s and eventually his Nazis pals will break your thick stubborn skull with their Nazi clubs.

May God forgive you because you do not know what you are doing , I know something traumatic must have happened to you in the past and you think the white man is to blame for it ...Too much ignorant driven hatred in your heart and I pray today God heals you so you can begin to see things past skin color again ..You hate Trump so much you even support North Korea instead of supporting your commander in chief ...I will let you in on a little secret , Trump will be a two term president I swear and no living being on earth can do anything about it and Obama will soon be permanently disgraced by God .Mark my words because I never speak empty ..May God remove the spirit of hating others based on skin color from your heart ..Peace fall on you

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

May God forgive you because you do not know what you are doing , I know something traumatic must have happened to you in the past and you think the white man is to blame for it ...Too much ignorant driven hatred in your heart and I pray today God heals you so you can begin to see things past skin color again ..You hate Trump so much you even support North Korea instead of supporting your commander in chief ...I will let you in on a little secret , Trump will be a two term president I swear and no living being on earth can do anything about it and Obama will soon be permanently disgraced by God .Mark my words because I never speak empty ..May God remove the spirit of hating others based on skin color from your heart ..Peace fall on you
Garbage dispenser, tell me where I supported North Korea. The Demetria that's afflicting trump is afflicting you too. Like I said, you are a shameless liar like that worthless racist you idolize.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Garbage dispenser, tell me where I supported North Korea. The Demetria that's afflicting trump is afflicting you too. Like I said, you are a shameless liar like that worthless racist you idolize.

You idolize Abraham Lincoln in you profile but I am sure you don't know he was as Republican that was killed by the same liberals you worship today , go and study your history and know who the real KKK are.. Republicans went to war to free black slaves yet today you think it's liberal that got your back ..you are lucky Trump is president today if not you might have even been shot by one of you fellow jobless brothers by now

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You idolize Abraham Lincoln in you profile but I am sure you don't know he was as Republican that was killed by the same liberals you worship today , go and study your history and know who the real KKK are.. Republicans went to war to free black slaves yet today you think it's liberal that got your back ..you are lucky Trump is president today if not you might have even been shot by one of you fellow jobless brothers by now
Like I said you are a fool that doesn't give a damn about Nigeria and you are spewing garbage. Go back to your tribal section you third world Nazi sympathizer.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Like I said you are a fool that doesn't give a damn about Nigeria and you are spewing garbage. Go back to your tribal section you third world Nazi sympathizer.

You that gives a damn about Nigeria why did you not stay behind like the rest of us and try to fix it instead of running to ready made place which you are already tainting with your hatred and dishonesty .Bitter man

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You that gives a damn about Nigeria why did you not stay behind like the rest of us and try to fix it instead of running to ready made place which you are already tainting with your hatred and dishonesty .Bitter man
How is your fixation about bigoted trump and America help Nigeria. Go back to tribal section where you spout out your venomous garbage.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
How is your fixation about bigoted trump and America help Nigeria. Go back to tribal section where you spout out your venomous garbage.

I have been a Trump fan since I was a child and he has proven me right with the way America is growing under him ...No matter what I know you are enjoying America better under Trump than ever .. even Lucasbalo has accepted Trump already yet an understanding established green card holder like you is talking garbage ..Only people that have anything to be scared of under Trump are criminals and I already susp3xting you might be one because you don't sound gay

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are right I will always support anyone that gives radical Islam a tough time

You are VERY THOUGHTLESS. Trump only gives 'radical Islam a 'tough time' because he is a racist who hates non-white people, and will therefore latch onto any reason to hate and kill them. If he was a true humanist, he would be just as outraged over the crimes of white supremacist nazi groups who have murdered DOUBLE the number of Americans that 'radical Islamists' have done over the last 5 years.

When a 'muslim terrorist' attack happens, Trump is immediately on Twitter, even before investigations have started, condemning the acts as Islamic terrorism and calling for their defeat.

When white racists murder innocent people, Trump has to be begged by the whole America to condemn them, which he eventually does very grudgingly. This time he blamed ''all sides'' including those who came out to fight the nazis. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TO SUPPORT THAT, YOU IDIOT??

If armed robbers and kidnappers are going around your town killing people, and one day they all gather in the town square with their weapons, and start chanting about how they will kill, rob and kidnap more people, will you equate them with those members of the public who come out to resist them? Just use your brain or get the hell out this place man. You are a total embarrassment.

Even in the USA, leading REPUBLICANS are condemning Trump for his behaviour over this incident, but you, a BLACK PERSON who is directly at the receiving end of this racial hatred, SUPPORTS HIM. That makes you very very very stupid and brainless.

And the fact you can't see that, leads me to wonder if you have a mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

You are VERY THOUGHTLESS. Trump only gives 'radical Islam' a 'tough time' because he is a racist who hates non-white people, and will therefore latch onto any reason to hate and kill them. If he was a true humanist, he would be just as outraged over the crimes of white supremacist nazi groups who have murdered DOUBLE the number of Americans than 'radical Islamists' have done over the last 5 years.

When a 'muslim terrorist' attack happens, Trump is immediately on Twitter, even before investigations have started, condemning the acts as Islamic terrorism and calling for their defeat.

When white racists murder innocent people, Trump has to be begged by the whole America to condemn them, which he eventually does very grudgingly. This time he blamed ''all sides'' including those who came out to fight the nazis. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TO SUPPORT THAT, YOU IDIOT??

If armed robbers and kidnappers are going around your town killing people, and one day they all gather in the town square with their weapons, and start chanting about how they will kill, rob and kidnap more people, will you equate them with those members of the public who come out to resist them? Just use your brain or get the hell out this place man. You are a total embarrassment.

Even in the USA, leading REPUBLICANS are condemning Trump for his behaviour over this incident, but you, a BLACK PERSON who is directly at the receiving end of this racial hatred, SUPPORTS HIM. That makes you very very very stupid and brainless.

And the fact you can't see that, leads me to wonder if you have a mental disorder.

I have never been around the receiving end of anything negative from Trump , Obama was the greatest threat to my existence as peace loving black man ..Anybody that remotely support wicked muslims can never appeal to me ..U am loyal to the Trump brand forever because he has proven me right , even Al Bagdadi is dead and that's enough for me ..I never saw U celebrate the death of Al Bagdadi. WHY SIR?

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never been around the receiving end of anything negative from Trump , Obama was the greatest threat to my existence as peace loving black man ..Anybody that remotely support wicked muslims can never appeal to me ..U am loyal to the Trump brand forever because he has proven me right , even Al Bagdadi is dead and that's enough for me ..I never saw U celebrate the death of Al Bagdadi. WHY SIR?

I give up on you. You are mentally sick. Just get the fck out my face. Low IQ wastrel.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

I give up on you. You are mentally sick. Just get the fck out my face. Low IQ wastrel.
I currently have one of the highest IQs on earth and that's why I know the truth sir
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fulaman198:

It is tragic my brother. LOW IQ is also an issue with many of them, not just brainwashing. Some people are simply incapable of processing information contrary to what they received a priori. They can't be helped. Let us just hope enough people in Amercia are smart enough to stop this lunatic in the White House before he presses the nuclear button in one of his fits of narcissistic rage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump - / Omar Bongo Of Gabon Is Dead. / Anders Breivik Pleads Not Guilty At Norway Murder Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.