Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? (2115 Views)

Tibetan Mastiff Pups For Sale In Nigeria...newly Given Birth To With Parent Pix / Most Expensive Dog Tibetan Mastiff / Tibetan Mastiff Pups Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by aywhy93(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Hi All,

Tibetan Mastiff is one of the Dog Breeds I Love so much that I am planning to get one soon. When I wanted to get my first dog, i was actually interested in getting a Tibetan Mastiff Puppy but it wasn't available in the country at all then and it was so expensive, the only person who claimed he had back then couldn't show me a picture taken by him not to talk of see the dog physically. Don't know if it is much available now unlike before...

Please drop your contributions if you have any info about this. Thanks
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by KingAfo(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Abuja....2 people on my street...1.2m /pup, A/C in the kennel
Guy a lot of peeps have in naija.

3 Likes

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by tooskana(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2017
KingAfo:
Abuja....2 people on my street...1.2m /pup, A/C in the kennel
Guy a lot of peeps have in naija.
really

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by akintadetope(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
aywhy93:
Hi All,

Tibetan Mastiff is one of the Dog Breeds I Love so much that I am planning to get one soon. When I wanted to get my first dog, i was actually interested in getting a Tibetan Mastiff Puppy but it wasn't available in the country at all then and it was so expensive, the only person who claimed he had back then couldn't show me a picture taken by him not to talk of see the dog physically. Don't know if it is much available now unlike before...

1m pups from jos.watsapp me if u ready to buy.
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by xana101: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
I love that breed so much that I wanted to buy one in 2014 when money was still friendly with me. The guy I met online ask me to bring 600k. The guy showed me internet pictures and ask me to pay deposit b4 delivery. Since then I remove my mind from it. I got a Co instead and it's doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2017
xana101:
I love that breed so much that I wanted to buy one in 2014 when money was still friendly with me. The guy I met online ask me to bring 600k. The guy showed me internet pictures and ask me to pay deposit b4 delivery. Since then I remove my mind from it. I got a Co instead and it's doing fine.
lol. The dude wanted to scam you

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by aywhy93(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
lol. The dude wanted to scam you

Obviously..! Same with the person that told me he has back then.
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by aywhy93(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2017
xana101:

Abi nah... That 600K is even a deal that is too good to be true for a TM in 2014.
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2017
aywhy93:

Obviously..! Same with the person that told me he has back then.
that's why its best to agree on pay on delivery or just forget about it.

I learnt the hard and wouldnt send one kobo to anyone until after transaction before them use my hard earned cash enjoy easter holiday.

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by malel1: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
Tibetan

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by rumenase(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
aywhy93:
Hi All,

pm me on whatsapp 08104350192
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by coolsegun2002: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think Bobby saxy sold one on this very forum.. contact him...he might have

1 Like

Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by Baroba(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
malel1:
Tibetan

I have never seen this quality for Naija before, though I have only seen one in Lagos, that was 2 years ago..
Re: Tibetan Mastiff ::: Any Idea Who Has It For Sale In Nigeria And The Price Range? by ancientbil(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=aywhy93 post=55459070]Hi All,

Please drop your contributions if you have any info about this. Thanks[ if you are really interested contact me 08039104103

(1) (Reply)

I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption / Boerboel Thread(send A Pic Of Your Boerboel) / Gamebred APBT Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.