Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Come And Buy My Poddle - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Come And Buy My Poddle (2004 Views)

Please Buy My Aggressive Male Gsd Puppies- SOLD / Adult 2yrs old boarbull dog for sale..discount 90k come and take / What Are My Chances Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Dog From Him, Pls I'm Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2022
I have an imported female poddle,1 year old,papers are complete with a chip..location is Lagos/abule egba
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Pusege: 11:31pm On May 15, 2022
Picture please
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by marosmart(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I have an imported female poddle,1 year old,papers are complete with a chip..location is Lagos/abule egba
Pictures
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 9:12am On May 16, 2022
marosmart:

Pictures

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Benz4pimp post=112878377][/quote]

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2022
She is familiar with simple commands
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Look at this Dirty Smelling Animal Rapist..

The same Animal you have been raping for a while is what you intend to sell to Nairalanders ?

Your Marketing campaign would Fail on this Platform because I will continue to expose you.

All the Stolen products and sexually abused Animals you intend to sell here, will never fly because Nairalanders will see you for who you truly are

A Big Thief and an Animalistic Sexual Predator

1 Like

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Unruly77: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Is ds playing? u mean he sex with animals ,,,
SlavaUkraini:

Look at this Dirty Smelling Animal Rapist..

The same Animal you have been raping for a while is what you intend to sell to Nairalanders ?

Your Marketing campaign would Fail on this Platform because I am will continue to expose you.

All the Stolen products and sexually abused Animals you intend to sell here, will never fly because Nairalanders will see you for who you truly are

A Big Thief and an Animalistic Sexual Predator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Unruly77:
Is ds playing? u mean he sex with animals ,,,

This is NO JOKE.

Benz4pimp is a known Animal Rapist.

Animal Rights activists have been on his case for a while now and he would be arrested for proper prosecution soon.

All the neighbors in the slum where he lives normally hide their dogs whenever he is around because he has been caught several times defiling and Raping unsuspecting Dogs.

He is Such a Useless Animalistic Human being and the hand of the law would soon catch up with him.
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Unruly77: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
This one loud o can you share the location he reside so we can warn our friends der o,mke e no b place wey person dy live self undecided undecided
SlavaUkraini:

This is NO JOKE.

Animal Rights activists have been on his case for a while now and he would be arrested for proper prosecution soon.

All the neighbors in the slum where he lives normally hide their dogs whenever he is around because he has been caught several times defiling and Raping unsuspecting Dogs.

He is Such a Useless Animalistic Human being and the hand of the law would soon catch up with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Unruly77:
This one loud o can you share the location he reside so we can warn our friends der o,mke e no b place wey person dy live self undecided undecided

He is currently on the run because of his wickedness..

His present whereabouts is unknown..

As soon as he is caught by law enforcement officials, I will expose the Ugly Animal Rapist here in Nairaland.
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

This is NO JOKE.

I am is a known Animal Rapist.

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

slavaukraini is currently on the run because of his wickedness..

His present whereabouts is unknown..

As soon as he is caught by law enforcement officials, I will expose the Ugly Animal Rapist here in Nairaland.
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

This is NO JOKE.

slavaukraini is a known Animal Rapist.

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp

Shut up your Gutter mouth

See the little dog that you Raped....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Now you want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after you have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp

Just know that I am on top your matter and would make sure that I expose you here in Nairaland for who you truly are...

You cannot Sell anything here because I would tell Nairalanders of how you stole the items that you intend to sell.

You Big Thief.... A Smelling Animal Rapist
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
slavaukraini

Just know that I am on top your matter and would make sure that I expose you here in Nairaland for who you truly are...

You cannot Sell anything here because I would tell Nairalanders of how you stole the items that you intend to sell.

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
slavaukraini

Shut up your Gutter mouth

See the little dog that you Raped....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Now you want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after you have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
SlavaUkraini

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by windvane(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

This is NO JOKE.

stop the hate!!!I bought the poddle from him!!I paid no kobo till it was delivered!!!I just reach out to Benz4pimp and said your are a political bigot….

1 Like

Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
windvane:
stop the hate!!!I bought the poddle from him!!I paid no kobo till it was delivered!!!I just reach out to Benz4pimp and said your are a political bigot….
thanks babe..he is a supporter of OBI and when I schooled him,he resulted to blackmail like his fathers
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
windvane:

Shut up your mouth...

Which hate are you talking about. ?

You can keep deceiving yourself but Nairalanders are not stupid.

You are trying really hard to defend a known Thief and an Animal Rapist.....

Are you aware that he stole and Raped the poddle that you claim to have bought ?

You had better stop patronizing the theif before the police come knocking at your door.

He is a Useless Animalistic Sexual Predator and must be rejected by Nairalanders like a Plague.
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

Are you aware that i stole and Raped the poddle that you claim to have bought ?

You had better stop patronizing the theif before the police come knocking at your door.

I am a Useless Animalistic Sexual Predator and must be rejected by Nairalanders like a Plague.
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by windvane(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

Are you aware that he stole and Raped the poddle that you claim to have bought ?

He is a Useless Animalistic Sexual Predator and must be rejected by Nairalanders like a Plague.
I was expecting you to shut me up with a proof but it’s same way you are acting…..well I am suprised at the moderators
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:
thanks babe..he is a supporter of OBI and when I schooled him,he resulted to blackmail like his fathers

Look at this Mumucious Idiot...

Go and school your father...

So you think I support Peter Obi ?

You are very Stupid for thinking that way without verifing who my Candidate is .

I am not trying to blackmail you because you too small and inconsequential for me to deal with.

I am only exposing you to Nairalanders for who you truly are...

A Big Thief and a Notorious Animal Rapist .
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Look at this Mumucious Idiot...

Go and school your father...

So you think I support Peter Obi ?

You are very Stupid for thinking that way without verifing who my Candidate is .

I am not trying to blackmail you because you too small and inconsequential for me to deal with.

I am only exposing you to Nairalanders for who you truly are...

A Big Thief and a Notorious Animal Rapist .
your father was once linked to bandits,so I am not suprised.like father like son
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
windvane:
I was expecting you to shut me up with a proof but it’s same way you are acting…..well I am suprised at the moderators
he thinks most nairaland users are as gullible as his linage….I have sold everything I advertised on here without taking a kobo before delivering….I even go half way to meet buyers,I can call out my buyers but what do you expect from a bastard,keyboard warrior
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
windvane:

Go and test the dog you claimed to have bought from the Animal Rapist called Benz4pimp and you will see the proof you want...

He stole that dog, raped the dog and Infected the dog with HIV AIDS.

Go and run tests on that poddle and see for yourself .

You would surely deny the results here on Nairaland because you are trying so hard to defend the Thief and Notorious Animal Rapist.

The same Animal Rapist may even be the one behind this moniker that is trying really hard to defend the Notorious Sexual Predator called Benz4pimp
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Benz4pimp Animal father was once linked to bandits, so I am not suprised
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Go and test the dog you claimed to have bought from the Animal Rapist called SlavaUkraini and you will see the proof you want...

He stole that dog, raped the dog and Infected the dog with HIV AIDS.

Go and run tests on that poddle and see for yourself .

You would surely deny the results here on Nairaland because you are trying so hard to defend the Thief and Notorious Animal Rapist.

The same Animal Rapist may even be the one behind this moniker that is trying really hard to defend the Notorious Sexual Predator called SlavaUkraini
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

i SlavaUkraini,I am a fool
Re: Come And Buy My Poddle by SlavaUkraini: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I Benz4pimp just exposed myself as a big fool

That sleeps with Animals and sell stolen items on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedigree Adult Male Boerboel For Sale / A Year Old Siberian Husky For Sale / My Very Hairy And Cute Female Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.