Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria (45681 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Winner of the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show, Efe arrived Nigeria amidst a rousing welcome from a crowd of fans on Monday. The Delta state born rapper landed at the Murtala Muhammed Airport with the First runner-up, Bisola.

The duo, who arrived around 9:35pm got mobbed at the airport by over-excited fans even with the presence of security officials ushering them to a waiting convoy..

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ19tweny5E

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-arrives-in-nigeria-amidst.html

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Preca(f): 1:37am On Apr 11, 2017
O boy...see levels. Use 25milla wisely

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2017
More Photos of their arrival

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by poshestmina(f): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Lucky chap ...your mama sabi pray ,enjoy!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by chukxie(m): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats, Efe! The belly of that man in white no be today ooo!

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by BreezyCB(m): 4:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics

Efe is officially out of recession

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by mylove4God(f): 4:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Welcome back home Efe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 6:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Street cred...
I am made on the streets
Why I no go blow
Originality work for me
Why I no go show
Asa wa, ede wa
Ko sohun to da to
Na me dey want
To the streets I belong
Enemies a must if you want blow
Omo na turn by turn
Beg baba God make e reach your turn
If e just be omo plenty by turn
Anyhow e go be
Omo just focus
On your way to the tooooop..

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2017
This man belle be like 50 litres of fuel..

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Akshow: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2017
What I learnt from these two, bisola and Efe, loyalty. Those guys are two much. Genuinely like each other and never betrayed or back stabbed each other. Their friendship will last long. Yeah, they are there for the bar, even when fighting for the bar, them still de loyal. Kudos. I remember after her last diary session, bisola was emotional and crying, Efe gave her a bear hug and cracked jokes till she laughed. Everyone needs a loyal friend like this two.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2017
Welcome back Efe
I am something,I can finish #25m in 2weeks....what am I?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by MrGreenMavro: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2017
grin

OMG!!! This world is really a small world, just found out on Sunday that EFE was my cousin, can't wait to see him this weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by sapientia1(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
With the number of fans affiliating with this guy, he would spend this 25M in a week!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Twista been sing am that year. Celebrity Overnight.
Congrats.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by nairalandfreak(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics... Tboss 500k don finish

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2017
I'm glad dis stvpid show have ended

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2017
when EFE finally land in Warri

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2017
suzan404:
Welcome back Efe
I am something,I can finish #25m in 2weeks....what am I?
I don't know for two weeks but nah Tboss if nah 1 week sha.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Demsay1(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Kudos #Efe
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Donbigi2(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
NLevents:
We are going to be celebrating him again at the pool party coming up next week Saturday.

Why should a guy pay 3500 because he has a penis....

Where are the feminist shouting equality? angry

Your Advert can't even carry our chocolate models ni?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by mpurity1(f): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
NOBoDY WEM No fit to make am ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Tazdroid(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Safe to say this is the week of Efe grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2017
I no understand Nigerians o undecided
I no fit shout abeg cry
Re: BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2017
That's nice. Welcome back home.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Jada Pollock's Bikini Body At The Beach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.