Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (45695 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nollywood child actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife have welcomed their first child.

This was revealed by the actor on his social media page on Sunday 12th February, 2022.

The actor posted a three-minute video with the caption;
“WELCOME HOME
Chikamara Isabella Uchembah (@kamarauchemba)
Thank you for fulfilling my greatest desire of being a Dad❤️❤️ I can’t explain how you make me feel but it’s been so surreal�� I LOVE YOU.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAFkH_apxQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ689veIYw6/

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
God I desire this please!
Ikillbrokehoes:
You should stop insulting men blantantly and also change your mindset about men if you desire having a baby
Men should stop rape.

Did you see a thread where an old man (a nairalander) was having sexual urge for his 15yr old house help?

I fear men.
Tomek09:

Are women not exposing and flaunting their curves to be raped by men U can't always blame men when ur gender are used to putting on indecent and provocative wears. Nonsense
Oh! What a nice reason to rape women.

Men who wear tight trousers that show their electric poles, how many women have raped them?
Or you think we don't have urge too?

Difference here is women can control their urge but men can't.

Teach your male gender to control their urge instead of telling us what to wear and not wear.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Joeliko(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by HeRulesMen: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wow. So fast. Sharp shooter.

Congratulations to them.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Racoon(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Many hearty congratulations man.Child will remain a source of joy to your family.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good for him, he don make am
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by OVB123: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulation man!
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr902: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Don't worry, I'm here for you baby. I've got you covered.

56 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

Girlchild......Girlchild??

Abeg my hand nor dey
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr902: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:
Good for him, he don make am
Gbęnu ofo soun

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pikin wey them just born done get IG account.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mii4u(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
May God grant u ur heart desire.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Gbęnu ofo soun

This guy is Igbo angry
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Lol.....God won't ever grant ur request because you are a popular on this space for ur men hating stunt.

U can't hate masculine gender and turn around to crave for marriage.

"A newly born baby boy is a disaster waiting to happen"—saphiere 2021.

U made this comment last year, claiming females are being raped by men on daily basis.

37 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
mii4u:

Story
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Clit lick saphiere but don't marry her bro grin grin grin

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations Wills Uchemba and wife.

More fruitful blessings.

Welcome to men's world cutie cheesy cheesy

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op stop attaching child to his name. He's now a man, husband and father

Btw, congratulations to the latest parents

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mii4u(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Story
How is my prayer for her ur business?

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol.....God won't ever grant ur request because you are a popular on this space for ur men hating stunt.

U can't hate masculine gender and turn around to crave for marriage.

"A newly born baby boy is a disaster waiting to happen"—saphiere 2021.

U made this comment last year, claiming females are being raped by men on daily basis.
The baby of Williams is a girl.

Are men not raping women daily?

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
pretydiva:
Op stop attaching child to his name. He's now a man, husband and father

Btw, congratulations to the latest parents
I'm not the one who wrote it. I saw it on a news blog and brought it here.

BTW was he not a child when he was a nollywood actor?

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
mii4u:

Amen. Thanks.. kiss
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Men are just irritating. See the dirty hands this man in your pic used in eating.. I tire for una

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by obedugo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
God will never answer this prayer..... You can't eat your cake and have it because a male child is useless to you and it was a male that made this baby girl possible... So just go and adopt a baby girl and rest ...

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by obedugo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Am surprised you didn't tell them to take the baby away from Williams Uchenmba her father

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
obedugo:
Am surprised you didn't tell them to take the baby away from Williams Uchenmba her father
Give me the wife direct contact and I will tell her.

Men shouldn't be trusted around females.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Congratulations to them.
*her* cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrats Uche
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dd
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations, child actor gave birth to a child ,see caption ...as if he is still a child ,I know what am saying now will be understood by mature minds ,if any girl abandon u for a moneybag don't worry about it because she is not meant for you, sometimes you need to lose bad product inother to search for that which is real for life ...once more congratulations �, is a wonderful feeling to see your first child ,in my case my friends thought I was going mad i celebrated with family and friends on that day as if she is going to be my only child but Hahaha God gave me double both gender to God be the glory, children is a perfect gift from God

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother