Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians (998 Views)

E,X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed! / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / Fresh Facts Suggest Late Sawyer On Revenge Mission Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by SamMilla1(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2009
News coming from UK this Morning is that Nigerians have been restricted to CHECK IN ONLINE as usual.
A lady called Nneka Nnoli Ekwenem on facebook and i quote
WE TRIED TO CHECK IN ONLINE THIS MORNING 30TH DEC,2009 FROM UK BUT WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS AN ONLINE CHECK IN RESTRICTION IMMEDIATELY WE FILLED IN OUR NATIONALITY AS NIGERIANS. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE PROBLEM THIS slowpoke CALLED UMAR HAS CAUSED US. THE WORST HUMILIATION IS YET TO SET IN. THIS BOY HAS PUT US A BAD STATE. ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN HELP US.

Yesterday a Nigerian In Amsterdam Complained Bitterly how he was refused to receive his Money From The Western Union.
How Exactly do we tell This People That we are not terrorists ?.
The Westerners Know these terrorists, It was born as a result of their Mistakes.
They merged many Nations and cultures in Africa and middle east without Regard to their cultural differences and Languages,
simply to accumulate large area to colonize.
Have you ever imagined Germany and UK being one Nation, How could they live in Peace ?
They havent even have a one-day peace from Belfast that speaks the same language like they do.
Nigerians we must start protest immediately, No one must hold us for the actions of one Religious Fanatic.
Afterall it was their mistake, first UK Refused him Visa, then United states went ahead and Give him Visa.
Secondly his name was on the watch-list, yet they boarded him to United states.
We are not Going to be living the rest of our lives in fear. NOPE we cannot.
Nigeria is a country of over 150 million people.
Our Nigeria is a peaceful Nation. If they intend to cage all of us, we will have no option than to divide the Country and let each major tribe stay on their own. They cannot programme their Machines to bounce our ATM cards or deny us Boarding flights.
We have a government who does not function because we need to start grounding their interests to show them that we cannot accept this act of war.
Atimes i wish Robert Mugabe or Gaddafi is the Nigerian President.
They cannot tolerate this at all. If Nigerians are going to start living in shadows of the act of one person, Then we are finished, especially Nigerians living abroad,
Therefore I ask every Nigerian to join this group NIGERIA IS AGAINST TERRORISM http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=223010242004 on Facebook.
We are preparing a special message to send to the United Nations as of Now.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2009
e bo beta shocked
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2009
@poster,i was highly disappointed in your thread were you stated that "nigeria is a peaceful nation"kai no jos talk am again i dey vex.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
Sam Milla:

News coming from UK this Morning is that Nigerians have been restricted to CHECK IN ONLINE as usual.
A lady called Nneka Nnoli Ekwenem on facebook and i quote
Yesterday a Nigerian In Amsterdam Complained Bitterly how he was refused to receive his Money From The Western Union.
How Exactly do we tell This People That we are not terrorists ?.
The Westerners Know these terrorists, It was born as a result of their Mistakes.
They merged many Nations and cultures in Africa and middle east without Regard to their cultural differences and Languages,
simply to accumulate large area to colonize.
Have you ever imagined Germany and UK being one Nation, How could they live in Peace ?
They havent even have a one-day peace from Belfast that speaks the same language like they do.
Nigerians we must start protest immediately, No one must hold us for the actions of one Religious Fanatic.
Afterall it was their mistake, first UK Refused him Visa, then United states went ahead and Give him Visa.
Secondly his name was on the watch-list, yet they boarded him to United states.
We are not Going to be living the rest of our lives in fear. NOPE we cannot.
Nigeria is a country of over 150 million people.
Our Nigeria is a peaceful Nation. If they intend to cage all of us, we will have no option than to divide the Country and let each major tribe stay on their own. They cannot programme their Machines to bounce our ATM cards or deny us Boarding flights.
We have a government who does not function because we need to start grounding their interests to show them that we cannot accept this act of war.
Atimes i wish Robert Mugabe or Gaddafi is the Nigerian President.
They cannot tolerate this at all. If Nigerians are going to start living in shadows of the act of one person, Then we are finished, especially Nigerians living abroad,
Therefore I ask every Nigerian to join this group NIGERIA IS AGAINST TERRORISM http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=223010242004 on Facebook.
We are preparing a special message to send to the United Nations as of Now.

Nigeria, a peaceful nation?
Bros na wa for you!, Ok, maybe you mean that the south has not really replied the nothern jihardist over the continous senseless and unprovoked and devilish killings of our people. If you mean that, ok. Apart from that, Nigeria is ticking time bomb.

I should join NIGERIA IS AGAINST TERRORISM?
Am not sure of that, I'll prefer to join, MASSOB, MEND and any other group that will bring about the end of this madness called Nigeria.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by snowdrops(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
If you have nothing to hide just comply with their rules. Its better you are delayed and/or inconvinienced at the airport than have yourself blown up in an aeroplane by some nonentities.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by sd6: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
Am at least happy that u nigerians are suffering there cuz when u guys ran away to other men's nation u abandoned us here for greener pasture now u want us to help u and fight ur cause? U're pathetic. Come home and lets make nigeria better than wasting ur time on facebook. We or i aint doin that shit
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by SamMilla1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
sd-6:

Am at least happy that u nigerians are suffering there cuz when u guys ran away to other men's nation u abandoned us here for greener pasture now u want us to help u and fight your cause? U're pathetic. Come home and lets make nigeria better than wasting your time on facebook. We or i aint doin that poo

dont over react kid. where is your hatred coming from ?
You mean ambassadors, students and everybody should start coming home ?
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by otawa: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2009
Virually all 9/11 bombers that killed 3000plus are Saudis.

Why are they not treated same if above story is true?

Nigeria should stop being a coward and stand up.

Farouk had nothing to do with Nigeria except he was born Nigerians.

His education has been in hands of British and Yemens!
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by monkeyleg: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
When you are part of a leader less country, this is what happens? Has our president said anything about this shameful act? I have always said it that until we are prepared to change things in our country people will see it fit to treat us anyhow. Charity as they say begins at home.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by r231(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
sd-6:

Am at least happy that u nigerians are suffering there cuz when u guys ran away to other men's nation u abandoned us here for greener pasture now u want us to help u and fight your cause? U're pathetic. Come home and lets make nigeria better than wasting your time on facebook. We or i aint doin that poo

na wa o
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by 8words(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
This same story goes to some of u that claim to be British or an American,if yoy commit any crime they will identify u immediately.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by sleekp1: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
8 words:

This same story goes to some of u that claim to be British or an American,if yoy commit any crime they will identify u immediately.
Any Nigerian who says he or she isĀ  American or British is full of shiit, in fact he maybe so full of shiit he could smell the shiit in his stomach (Kobojunkie).
We remain Nigerians with or without American or British passport fullstop.
Who dash monkey.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
I'm also surprised at the peaceful nation claim.

who dash.

btw it turns out the boy was also in Houston which is chock full of Nigerians.

am I surprised.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by Lagosboy: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2009
The UK has produced more terrorist than any other western nation in the world, Nigeria produced one and we get all this crap.

These countries hate Nigerians they only have an excuse to perpertuate their hatred for Nigerians.

Saudis are not treated like that , in fact they are honourable welcomed because of their petro dolllars.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
I am doubtful of the veracity of the online check-in claims.

Online check in doesn't prevent you from carrying explosives in your pants and doesn't exclude you from airport checks.

If true, it doesn't really mean anything with respect to security - your passport and luggage will still be checked in the airport regardless of how you check in.
Re: Uk, Holland And Others Step Up Their Punishment Against Nigerians by SamMilla1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
debosky:

I am doubtful of the veracity of the online check-in claims.

Online check in doesn't prevent you from carrying explosives in your pants and doesn't exclude you from airport checks.

If true, it doesn't really mean anything with respect to security - your passport and luggage will still be checked in the airport regardless of how you check in.

I have boarded Easy Jet twice with boarding passes i printed online.
One to Sweden and One to Roma. I dont know about flying out of EU, so i wont say about it.
You will surely be checked but you dont have to go to check in counter anymore, unless you have baggage to check in.

I agree that online check in doesnt stop carrying explosives but then some actions and decisions must be hastily taken.
This whites are panicking at the moment. A Nigerian attempted to bomb a US plane which originated from EU,
This affected Three Continents,
Netherlands Already had 2 emergency meetings. A decision to install full body scanner was reached instantly at an alarming unanimous decision.
First time in decades for the dutch govt to agree on something without debate.
Things will ease up eventually but you must agree with me that they will never allow Nigerians to be carrying on with Their usual activities.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Rich Southern Nigeria Politically Surbordinates To The Poor North? / President Goodluck Jonathan In Lagsos( V/island -ikoyi) With Full Secuirty / Ibb Cautions Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.