Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams (379 Views)

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams by Yankee101: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2017
I enjoy going to bed for my sweet dreams

When your dreams are so good you wanna go to bed and forget your sorrows and continue with your exploits

Night time is sweet!!!
Re: I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams by greatnaija01: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2017
sleep already and stop announcing it...

some people do not know that the longevity of an experience is in its secrecy.
Re: I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams by pressplay411(m): 3:41am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't gerrit.
Wet dreams or pipe dreams?

Quick idea, work hard so you can live your dreams!
Re: I Enjoy Going To Bed For My Sweet Dreams by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
pressplay411:
I don't gerrit.
Wet dreams or pipe dreams?

Quick idea, work hard so you can live your dreams!

Some people get inspired while asleep...sweet songs, business ideas, solutions to problems... Plus sufficient sleep is healthy.

And stop working hard if hard was the keyword the stone crusher should be richer than his CEO.

Work smart! That's the functional word!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Christians / Checkout This Hilarious Church Poster Spotted In Anambra (photo) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 18/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.