Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently (27550 Views)

Ntel Is Offering 11gig Data For 1k On 4g Phones / Infinix S3 Review: The First Snapdragon Device From Infinix For Nigeria Market. / Full Official List Of 4G Phones Compatible With Mtn, Airtel Etisalat And Glo Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by omofunaab(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

What exactly is the problem of innjoo phone? Is it battery or what?

Battery and charging port.

There might be other problems though but that's the one am currently facing
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by distilledwalex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
hoover420:

Seriously shocked shocked
Similar thing happened to me!
First it was the charging port, before I could say jack... The screen don spoil cry
You cant be serious. . I swear... Exactly my story. . They tampered with the screen while fixing the charging port..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Connect01: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

What exactly is the problem of innjoo phone? Is it battery or what?
Just the name my brother! Just like say a christian born pikin come name am Judas. Wetin you go think about d pikin? I neva see d phone ooo for eye but d name eeee; mtcheeeewwww, dem no try at all.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by henry007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Add camon cx to this list, it's 4G enabled and costs 70K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by KennyID17(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
hoover420:

Well as for me, I'll prefer the London used but let's take this into consideration.
London used samsung: what if it develops fault? I won't be able to return it, what if the screen gets broken?
I will use over 100k to repair it angry
If you had said 6+, then I'll prefer it to the London used samsung

D Samsung galaxy S6+ is a fail as far as am concerned, no expandable storage. About d cost of repairing d S7, should it develop a fault, well u just have to b extra careful with it, that is y I keep mentioning d S7, and not d edge variant, the edge variant is more prone to cracks incase of a drop than its edge less sibling.

I would still pick d S7 over a brand new phantom 6+
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by otusnora(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
hoover420:
May God no allow me use my hard earned money buy innjoo angry
That one na phone abi na toy undecided undecided
if u buy injoo u go injure,..
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Dareomo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Though Cheap you says without telling the price. So how cheap are they ?
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Richie0974: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
biggy26:

Did innjoo, injure u?

No, they injured themselves.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Richie0974: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tex42:
lol! Innjoo don teach this one lesson.

Do u mind telling ur story bro...

My phone's battery. The phone just went off, I searched everywhere for the battery all to no avail even on their site, it was not available. Worst of all their connector is not positioned in a way another battery can easily power it. I had important files on the phone I had not backed up. I searched a lot before I found someone to model a like battery. Sensing my desperation, he charged me an exorbitant price, I had no choice but to pay. After I backed up the files I just put it somewhere. I've heard from different persons on how the battery dealt with them.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Richie0974: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
bhankymyk:
why

The battery is the first thing to go and no possible replacement for faulty parts.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by CellTabRepairs: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Need a job/biz? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name, View & Get That Resource You Need Right Now. Easter promo price applies! Click signature.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by evexx1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
banjeezay:
lol, me I'm #teampineapple grin

See your brown teeth
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by evexx1(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Horlufemi:

Apple is for dumb people.

Says the China phone user. Ok
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Horlufemi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
evexx1:

Sweetheart, Apple is made in China.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Horlufemi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
evexx1:

Fine babe, come let me buy better phone for you. wink
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by evexx1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
torpedo92:

U Go Too Like Fruits O, Wetin Concern Apple(fruit) With Phone?

Fruits are sweet and keep me fresh smiley
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by evexx1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Horlufemi:

Sweetheart, Apple is made in China.

Assembled and finished in China, point of correction- it is still 100% American.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by evexx1(f): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Horlufemi:

Fine babe, come let me buy better phone for you. wink

Thanks. I'm fine with the one I have smiley
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by ClintStone: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
smartty68:

That's Glo for you
Thats a lie, Glo network has been good though they have so much data users that they are almost overloading their base stations.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by smartty68(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
ClintStone:

Thats a lie, Glo network has been good though they have so much data users that they are almost overloading their base stations.
Excuse of the year. Weh done Sir

Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by banjeezay(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2017
evexx1:

See your brown teeth
Based on logistics,the teeth u are seeing here isnt a brown one but a sparkling, glowing, pure white teeth grin how on earth is this thing a brown teeth naw??Chai ,dz #teamapple una wicked gan oo.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Tex42(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Richie0974:

My phone's battery. The phone just went off, I searched everywhere for the battery all to no avail even on their site, it was not available. Worst of all their connector is not positioned in a way another battery can easily power it. I had important files on the phone I had not backed up. I searched a lot before I found someone to model a like battery. Sensing my desperation, he charged me an exorbitant price, I had no choice but to pay. After I backed up the files I just put it somewhere. I've heard from different persons on how the battery dealt with them.
Thanks a lot bro.

This is exactly what I need to write innjoo off as an option among the phones I am considering to purchase.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
evexx1:
Not a fan of these.
#teamapple smiley
The green apple or the brown apple.
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Bishops10(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2017
zeus2412:
HTC m7
Can I remove my HTC one x from automatic 4G network?
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Amesko(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Koolking:

Above are not phones for phone geeks. I would rather buy an average HTC or Xperia Smart Phones than invest in any of those brands tailored for Nigeria. All have the same bad feature - they lag after a few months of usage, within a year, the board is dead. They are only good for inbound and outbound calls. Internet, Games, Workstation? Hell no!

how could you jump into conclusion,and besides how old is hot 4 pro that you already know its life span
Re: Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently by Amesko(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
ClintStone:

for where, if i hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Set Up And Run Fastboot Commands Without A PC. / OPPO A78 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Recommend A Good Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.