Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) (14332 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Stunning New Photos / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by JamieNaijaTeam: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Footballer, Joseph Yobo's wife, Adaeze Yobo took to her Instagram page to celebrate their son, Joey who turned 7 years old today.

She wrote;

"My lil (big) helper is 7 today!!! They say "7 is a lucky number" but you're not lucky baby, you are BLESSED!! Joey, no matter how old you are, you will always be my baby. we're so blessed to have you and i cant wait to see the great things God will do in and through you. Joey Tambari Yobo, your life is preserved by God, your future is bright and your expectations in this life shall never be cut off because your heart desires will always be granted in jesus name! Amen. I love you baby! Happy 7th Birthday "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuBW9fgBIC/?taken-by=chiefadaezeyobo&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/your-future-is-bright-adaeze-yobo.html

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
fine boy, happy birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Doro55: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by KFantastic: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2017
When will i ever be FTC cry
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
I've never seen any celebrity with an ugly child.

How do they do it?

9 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by paulo220(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2017
happy birthday
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nnamdig2(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2017
this beans I dey eat sweet die
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Shiitposter: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

How do they do it?

Money.

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by emmbecca: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
na everyday una de celebrate birthday?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Brisleypat: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=naijaboiy post=55469211]I've never seen any celebrity with an ugly child.

How do they do it?
[/quote
]
Not them money does the work, I truly believe the statement ; No one is ugly
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by allansie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Children of the rich...dey dnt know any sufferness...oh God,let me and my fellow nairalanders know no sufferness

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
allansie:
Children of the rich...dey dnt know any sufferness...oh God,let me and my fellow nairalanders know no sufferness

Amen.. .. Nice one there.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

How do they do it?
Money is the root of all evil beauty
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
This Adaeze is one super Milf. She makes the word Adultery sound/look just ordinary.
Lord, help my thoughts for they are evil as of now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

How do they do it?
Mercy Johnson children no fine sha, dunno what happened with Tony Umez kids. Tom Hanks' son too get one kain face.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

How do they do it?
Children are cute especially if the parent are not struggling to buy hundred naira indomi. Just wait till they grow
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by jjeeff(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

How do they do it?
when u have eat and use everything ur body needs every thing u have will just get beautiful on its own
Re: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Awoo88:

Children are cute especially if the parent are not struggling to buy hundred naira indomi. Just wait till they grow
Lool and if the children are struggling they'll become ugly again. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Dr Myles Munroe Wrote His Obituary Before He Died / Caption The Look On The Guy Squeezing This Girl's N!pples [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.