Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Get A Book Published And Sale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get A Book Published And Sale (736 Views)

Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / Let's Get Your Book Published / Read A Book Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Book Published And Sale by kenny160: 3:13am On Jan 10, 2019
My brothers and sisters in the house am about to finish writing a book and have planed to write more. But am little bit confused and discouraged when a brother said those publishers dnt take books publishing serious anymore likes before, most especially for upcoming authors. I wish my book be published, sale and registered with National library. i talk to a publisher about about the book all i heard from d man i dont seemed to understood them much please help.. These are what i want experienced people to enlight me on. How to get the book review, kind of people to review it, how to get it registered, is it by myself or the publisher? How to sel it online and offline, and cost for everything please help me(pls ignored all errors in my post, i am not perfect) i will appreciate any advice pls thanks as you help
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by gaby(m): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Are you really serious??

You need to spend more time reading other people's published work, especially the ones in English language and do more time in your English class.
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by kenny160: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2019
gaby:
Are you really serious??

You need to spend more time reading other people's published work, especially the ones in English language and do more time in your English class.
Thanks i appreciate
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by kenny160: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2019
gaby:
Are you really serious??

bt i will be very hapy if u cn point those errors so i wil nt make same mistakes in future thanks once again
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by gaby(m): 3:58am On Jan 10, 2019
kenny160:
My brothers and sisters in the house[b], I [/b]am about to finish-ed[/b] written[b]writing a book and have planed to write more. with a plan to writing more. But am little bit confused and discourage when a brother of mine said those publishers dnt normally serious about publishing anymore, most especially for upcoming authors. I wish my book be published, sale and registered. i talk to a publisher about all wot d man told me i dont seems to understand it much please help.. These are what i want experienced people to enlight me on. How to get the book review, kind of people to review it, how to get it registered, is it by me or the publisher? How to sel it online and offline, and cost for everything please help me(pls ignored all errors in my post, i am not perfect) i will appreciate any advice pls thanks as you help

There are loads of mistakes. Sleepy now, would have loved to help you reconstruct the post.
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by chival(f): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2019
gaby:
Are you really serious??

I was going to type this, but I see you have saved me the stress. OP please don't think of writing that book just yet.

1 Like

Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by kenny160: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2019
chival:

I was going to type this, but I see you have saved me the stress. OP please don't think of writing that book just yet.
Thanks but u know what? We don't condemn fellow human being, no body knows tomorrow if u cant help u dnt need to discourage i may be in position to help u too and mind u, u got the message already tell me wot i need to knw, i hate insulting people i dnt knw and am not here for quarrel. If u notice at the end of my post i put pardon my errors coz am not perfect. I like correction bt i hate when people condemn me and i must tell u dis is d fst time av ever been discourage or condemn in my life. If u see error point it out and u should knw am nt here 4 correctn on blunders bt if u can point it i will appreciate it rather than insulting u, dis is public place. If u cant point it. Tell me wot i need to knw and if u dnt knw wot to tell me just ignore my thread many people av seen and ignore d post no crime in that.. Thanks once again
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by gaby(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2019
chival:

It is well indeed.

Thought provoking signature you got there...

2 Likes

Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by chival(f): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
kenny160:
Thanks but u know what? We don't condemn fellow human being, no body knows tomorrow if u cant help u dnt need to discourage i may be in position to help u too and mind u, u got the message already tell me wot i need to knw, i hate insulting people i dnt knw and am not here for quarrel. If u notice at the end of my post i put pardon my errors coz am not perfect. I like correction bt i hate when people condemn me and i must tell u dis is d fst time av ever been discourage or condemn in my life. If u see error point it out and u should knw am nt here 4 correctn on blunders bt if u can point it i will appreciate it rather than insulting u, dis is public place. If u cant point it. Tell me wot i need to knw and if u dnt knw wot to tell me just ignore my thread many people av seen and ignore d post no crime in that.. Thanks once again

My post is not insulting sweetheart. Yeah, no one is perfect, I get that. I still stand on my advice. Don't think of writing that book just yet. Take some time to work on your writing skills. You'll be glad you did in the long run. One more thing: learn to take advice on the chin. Develop a thick skin. You'll need it as a writer, and I know because I happen to be one. A fabulous Thursday to you wink
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by chival(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2019
gaby:

It is well indeed.

Thought provoking signature you got there...

Thanks. Can't take credit for the signature though. I just culled it from a book.
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by gaby(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
chival:

Thanks. Can't take credit for the signature though. I just culled it from a book.
Beautiful
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by kenny160: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
chival:

My post is not insulting sweetheart. Yeah, no one is perfect, I get that. I still stand on my advice. Don't think of writing that book just yet. Take some time to work on your writing skills. You'll be glad you did in the long run. One more thing: learn to take advice on the chin. Develop a thick skin. You'll need it as a writer, and I know because I happen to be one. A fabulous Thursday to you wink
thanks 4d advice, bt u dnt get d questn i knw d skill is nt gud enough and i will do somethn abt it, u also made mistakes by telling me not to write the book are u advcn me to burn d one i av already wrote? Or not to publish it? And u dnt even try to knw d lnguage i used to write the book and typ of genres of d book. Well get ur point bt even if am nt going to publish it now. tell me wot i want to knw so wen am ready i will knw wot to do dats wot i want to knw (i checkd d post and i noticed erors on it i dnt knw dre is place to click and edit it on NL nd av Done d nedf
Re: Get A Book Published And Sale by Artistree: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
kenny160:
Your OP and subsequent comments reek of ignorance and arrogance...you write so awfully and yet you want to publish a book?...you must be a joker!

Not everyone is destined to write and even so, you should learn to accept criticisms, whether positive or negative, in the course of learning anything new.

Whoever uses small letter when addressing self?

Your comment in itself lacks proper punctuation, yet you want validation from someone who attempts putting you on right path in your blind quest for recognition?

Spare me!

(1) (Reply)

36-dimensional Space / Love At First Heart (new Romantic Thriller) / Parallels Toolbox 4 Mac Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.