Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Efe Vs. Government/efcc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Vs. Government/efcc (265 Views)

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? / Efe Looks Like Headies Award - Female Fan (Video, Photos) / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe Vs. Government/efcc by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

EFCC set to invite Efe.

N25million looks like Dasukigate ........ Buhary's Aide

APC blames Jonathan for Efe's victory in d just concluded BBA elections

PDP to Efe, come and be our Presidential candidate in 2019

DSS may visit Efe, claims, sudden wealth is corruption.

Tboss: the voting was rigged, I will approach the court.

FG to Efe: declare you asset

Doctors advice Efe to release 50% of the 25million to assist the man that went on medical tourism some months back

Efe's victory is a result of my visit to the Niger Delta ...... VP

NASS calls on Efe to support the 2017 budget with N20million

Efe, come and take the Chieftaincy title we wanted to give your father...... Village Chiefs

I have no doubt that Efe will b a millionaire ......... Efe Neighbour

Efe is my son ....... Buuhari
before them say I dey lie.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Perfect Time To Say I Love You? / Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Drives Her Down Memory Lane / Joke Silva: Young Celebrity Marriages Don’t Last Because Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.