Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wike: Chronicle Of Unfinished Dramata (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Chronicle Of Unfinished Dramata (1) (296 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Complete My Unfinished Projects, Ambode Said / Fayemi Should Finish The Unfinished Business This Time Ayodele David-adesua / Buhari Postpones FEC Meeting Over Unfinished Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike: Chronicle Of Unfinished Dramata (1) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
The same Wike who's daily shouting on rooftops that there's plenty of security in Rivers State, is the same person who's screaming about 5 assassination attempts on his life, within 11 months.

The same man who publicly and vehemently supported the ceding of Soku Oil Wells to Bayelsa and other neighbouring States, is the same individual who's lamenting about the shortfall in revenue allocation to Rivers State.

With all the corruption allegations maliciously heaped on the head of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, why has Wike not charged him to COURT. Is Rivers State without prosecutorial powers?

After displaying an empty video disc which he claimed was the recording of a meeting between APC Chieftains and top Officers of the Nigerian Police Force, there has still been no public airing of the said clip, or even any primary legal step taken to address the said democratic coup.

According to Wike, Amaechi stole spoons, forks, knives, plates, kettles, cooking gas et al from the Rivers State Govermment House on the eve of his departure from the official residence of the oil-rich State, still, till today, no concrete proof of the said looting can be seen anywhere close to modern reality.

Emma Chindah diverted Agricultural Loans meant for poor Rivers Farmers through phony companies and what have you, so says Wike; still, 2 years later, the fine handsome young man is still smiling and walking freely on the streets of PH. Is our State that helpless?

Governor Wike you are my brother but I am tired of all these wishy-washy and media hyping. I'm in love with reality and not cheap illusory acts.

Brother, this is not America. Trumpism will not work here. Rivers people are tired of your unfinished dramata.

Ka yia weh, e chilam!

- Solomon Okocha

(1) (Reply)

is nigeria all about politics or religion / President Bihari Condole NASS And Osun State On The Death Of Sent. Adeleke / Gencos Unpaid Invoices Hit N500bn – Ogaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.