Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan (29880 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Lilymax(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
See his stupid reason undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by angeltolly(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
This one too na minister cheesy grin A Governor to be sad

Two of your wives are from Ibadan....... So how many wives in total

Which of them will be 1st lady

Are will expecting something like 1st lady(Admin) 1st lady(political matters) and 1st lady(entertainment)

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by TinaAnita(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
You don't want to be a governor cos you want to help your people but because your two wives are from Ibadan. Good ideology.

Very stupid camapaign statement. He should go to sleep

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Senseless people in government angry

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by TinaAnita(f): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
So there is a minister of communication and yet nothing is heard of him pending now that he eyes the governorship seat? He is a joker! Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Jabioro: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
You are not qualified.. simple!! @your present dispensation what have you achieved, what benefit.. we haven't seen any.. your change mantras in communication sector na zero.. ..your two wives na your human property, that doesn't merit or been using as yardstick.. Oni sokuso.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by LastSurvivor11: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
U see the kind of bastards the dullard general appointed.. pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Jabioro: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
You don't want to be a governor cos you want to help your people but because your two wives are from Ibadan. Good ideology.
Is a brand new " Oponu " means Clown of the highest order.. slowpoke.. ka!!! man don suffer..
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by dreTopTop: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Barrister Adebayo Shittu .. Barrister Adebayo Shittu Barrister Adebayo Shittu
How many times have i called you ?
Anyway, EFCC should keep an eye on this guy's ministry sha grin
na you sabi
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by dreTopTop: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Barrister Adebayo Shittu .. Barrister Adebayo Shittu Barrister Adebayo Shittu
na you sabi
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by dreTopTop: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
eye should be on all ministry
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by baeleto: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by abbeybiodun: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
This man is a religion bigot, a total extremist and a fanatics. there was a time he left the shore of Nigeria to attend a conference outside, it came to a time they were to shake one foreign woman who is also a pertaker of d conference. barrister shitu had to first wear glove before he can shake d woman. you can see his level of gross extremism

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Mandate123: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mr. Minister who know you in oyo state or oke ogun where you claimed?, how many lives have you touched. We know people that touch lives when given opportunities to represent us..... Please add values Mr minister......

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by ipobarecriminals: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Allow another to work"chop"
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by kennykg(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
NFA
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by dreTopTop: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Barrister Adebayo Shittu ..
Barrister Adebayo Shittu
Barrister Adebayo Shittu

u bi mumu.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by joinnow: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na this Minister make Kenyan abuse us die
when Mark facebook visited Naija

What is he actually saying.
He is from oke-ogun of Oyo.do we na have Ibadan state
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by renowed0: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
obembet:
_Woooooooooooooow!_
_My dad just called me to inform me about my distant cousin Efechukwu(Efe) from my mothers side. I always knew it
See this jobless idiot, una dey deceive your self abi, you better go do deliverance for your life.Joblessness has suncked into ya blood

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Seriah: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who wan vote Babalawo for governor

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by abelokanlawon: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
So 2 of ur wife is 4rm Ibadan d rest r 4rm Oshogbo,Lagos,abeokuta ondo abi Danborobah chege

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Olayinka777(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
. Point of correction babe: Two of his wives not his two wives.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Bimpe29: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shittu's justification sounds myopic..
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
A foolish reason to govern

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by mccoy47(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
In a sane country dis man wouldn't even have been made a minister talk more of intent to run for governor.
A coward and a boko haram sympathizer! angry

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Adesiji77: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Topic Vs Post undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by yemmight(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Two of your wives are from Ibadan. So how many you come get? That is why we can never have good telecoms in the country. I don't even know how people cope with only one wife self.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by iamforChrist: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
This man didn't say what he wad quoted to have said. He was only trying to explain how he is more of an Ibadan man than his hometown. He even mentioned that his children were born in Ibadan. We should have also said that he wants to be governor of the state because his children were all born in Ibadan.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Otradearena: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
All the best
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by Adebowale89(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
TippyTop:
How this Boko Haram spokesman became minister is beyond me.
Why not become governor of Sambisa?

did u say bokoharam spokesman. pls be reasonable for once

every man has fantasy of what they believe in. he's from Oyo state so he's eligible to contest if he like

his people would determine his victory
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by lozanni(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:

Infact, you spoke my mind. All of these politicians have nothing in store for the masses.
I suggest that political debates should always take place so that serious candidates can be separated from charlatans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.