Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) (63847 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by envoymedia: 4:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Winner of Big Brother Naija pepper Dem season, Mercy Eke met Laycon on Wednesday night, during Dorathy Bachor's 25th birthday party and she didn’t fail to shower praises on the fast rising singer, IgbereTV reports.

The BBN winners in a short video which was shared on social media, aired out their thoughts about themselves, with Mercy praising Laycon, saying he looks good.

Mercy Eke, while commending the reality star for his good looks, also noted that the first time she heard his voice, she really liked it.

Laycon in his response, thanked the reality star for her kind words.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R4gIj34Grs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Erica, on the other hand, only wanted him as a friend as she was attracted to him 'mentally' and not 'physically.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by dadavivo: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Mercy abeg be careful, he will soon fall in love with you.

And his juvenile fans will say you should open your legs for him don't you know his a mental philosopher?. Awon werey

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Mumu girls everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Just tell me one inspirable thing about any of these BBN people? Only person i really admired her character was Nengi

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Nengi really won our heart with her character

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Nengi. Beauty inside and out

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin
dadavivo:
Mercy abeg be on alert, he will soon fall in love with you. And his juvenile fans will say you should open your legs for him. Awon werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by oforjide: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Erica, on the other hand, only wanted him as a friend as she was attracted to him 'mentally' and not 'physically.
he is even lucky Erica acknowledge his mentality, With the kind of miscreants this boy has as fans I doubt if any reasonable and responsible lady will like to associate herself with him. Laycon has the most stupid,useless and bingolistic fanbase in this world

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by oladipupo38880: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by punisha: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2020
oforjide:
he is even lucky Erica acknowledge his mentality, With the kind of miscreants this boy has as fans I doubt if any reasonable and responsible lady will like to associate herself with him. Laycon has the most stupid,useless and bingolistic fanbase in this world

A pained soul.
Avoid sniper chief abeg.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Just tell me one inspirable thing about any of these BBN people? Only person i really admired her character was Nengi
Nothing o..All noise maker

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Boiko1: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
cool
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by webmaster99(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.
Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.”
To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
The first time you hear his voice you like him

Lol .... just as you like ... IKE and others
ASHA

I only write Asha ooo if anyone add WO behind my ASHA , Na the person talkam ooo cheesy

Mercy Eke. Aka ... Audio Wife grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by SoftP(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Q
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Findschoolnews: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by KelvinCX(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
oforjide:
Sissy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Ejlove4u(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
laycon is doing well

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by TecM0: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Real recognises real

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by KelvinCX(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Nengi really won our heart with her character
Which character?

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by DubbyV: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Laycon has a very impressive and likeable personality. Wahala for who no like am. grin

Anyways... I have an iPad 4 for sale. Check my signature if you're in PH

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by ATEAMS: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
I learned not to trust people; I learned not to believe what they say but to watch what they do. I learned to suspect that everyone is capable of living a lie. I came to believe that other people - even when you think you know them well - are ultimately unknowable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Onozboy(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
What is mercy even saying self ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
F
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Lovelies1: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
I
Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Such is life...what would make u great might not be what u think

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) by Omezif(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
And this made headline

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.