Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. (803 Views)

5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / How Effective Is The 'Contact Us' Button On Websites? / 30/40 Ton Truck/trailer Required For Long Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by Adenex3051(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,
    It has come to our notice that a great number of Nairalanders who want to invest in the lucrative haulage bussiness are facing the problems of getting responsible and deligent truck/trailer drivers for their trucks/trailers.The fact of the matter is that haulage bussine is a very lucrative venture ,but the determinat is the management/getting responsible drivers for your trucks.Our agency can assist in helping you recruit responsible and trustworthy drivers for your haulage company or better still help you manage your trucks, You can reach us on these numbers for further discussions. 08030511847,07056911039 and 07034780479
Re: In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by Roxy2010: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
Mr Adenex,
I have 4 tankers and has been under personal management for some time,but as result of being busy with other businesses, I have not been giving my transport business enough attention.Can U manage the trailers for me and how much will you return monthly on them.Roxy2010
Re: In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by Adenex3051(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
Mr Roxy2010,
I saw your response to my post just now and I really appreciate it.Please call me on any of the numbers so that we can discuss at lenght and look at how thing are going to work out.A lot of factors determine how much can be made on haulage bussiness.We are going to look into these factors together and we assure you we will offer you something you will appreciate.
Thanks
Re: In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by Megadeals: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2009
I am not comfortable with the fact that you are cyber cafe owner, fish farming consultant, poultry farming consultant. Also an expert on starting a school and now a fleet management agency.
Seems to me you are just casting your net wide on nairaland to catch whatever comes your way.
I am in need of such services but you are not doing anything to convince me you are genuine.
Re: In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by fatai2: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
Megadeals,

Tnx for the home work. And for u Adenex3051 let us have ur company`s RC N0 & ur Intl passport N0.
Re: In Need Responsible Truck/trailer Drivers?contact Us. by ITGuru3: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
Please click to see how you can Manage your Haulage, Transport or Fleet business with ease https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo (black Oil) Needed Urgently - 08131244776 / Free Adverts / 2006 Toyota Camry For 3.3 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.