Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison (40053 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by ebusfav: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sodienye Mbatumukeke and Excel Naabe, who were part of the 3-man gang that killed a Jumia delivery agent in Rivers State on March 25, 2017, remanded in custody by a Chief Magistrate’s Court in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The suspects were arraigned on three count charge on Monday, before Chief Magistrate Amadi Amadi-Nna, according to charge no. PMC/697C/2017.

The charge read, “That you, Sodienye Mbatumukeke, on March 25, 2017, on Ada-Ede Street, Shell Location Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt, in the Port Harcourt Magisterial District, did use a pestle to hit the head of one Eleje Chukwuma, and robbed him of one Infinix Note 3 handset valued at N67,000, one IM-10 desktop GSM phone dual SIM, valued at N9,500, and one Gionee M6 phone, valued at N105,000; all valued at N181,000.00, property of Jumia Online Shopping Company, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 1 (2) (a) of the Rob

bery and Firearms (Special Provision) Act Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
“That you, Sodienye Mbatumukeke and Excel Divine Naabe, on the same date and place, in the aforementioned magisterial district, did conspire among yourselves to commit felony, to wit: murder, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 324 of the Criminal Code Cap 37 Vol. II Laws of Rivers State of Nigeria 1999.

“That you, Sodienye Mbatumukeke and Excel Divine Naabe, on the same date and place in the aforesaid magisterial district, did murder one Eleje Chukwuma, by hitting him on the head with a pestle and subsequently suffocated him by covering his head with a polythene bag, before tying him with a wire, which caused his death, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 319(1) of the Criminal Code Cap 37 Vol. II Laws of Rivers State of Nigeria 1999.”

Punch reports that the accused were arraigned by a prosceutor, Inspector Jonas Rufus, even as they (suspects) were without any defence counsel.

The third accused, Joy Eluwa, was not part of Monday’s arraignment in Port Harcourt.

However, when the case was mentioned in the court, the presiding magistrate, Amadi-Nna, stated that the court lacked jurisdiction to entertain the matter as a result of the gravity of the offence.

Explaining that he would send the case file to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice, Amadi-Nna adjourned the matter indefinitely, adding that the suspects could seek bail at the state High Court.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/two-out-of-three-suspects-who-killed.html

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Pieromania: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is real wickedness,greed and coupled with poverty.Jst because of items less than 200k,u killed a whole human being.Are they that broke?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by GloriaNinja(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
THEY SHOULD ROT IN PRISON

16 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by bettercreature(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pieromania:
This is real wickedness,greed and coupled with poverty.Jst because of items less than 200k,u killed a whole human being.Are they that broke?
Remove poverty! It's wickedness at its peak

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Roseey0(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
I still don't understand

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by hardywaltz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
2 only
Where is the slay queen
Abi them don use style free her

30 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Kockane(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Truthfully, only God knows what truly ensued but from what I saw in the video that was circulated recently when the police were interviewing both suspects, the taller tattooed guy is the main culprit and is only trying to implicate the other guy who was sadly at the wrong place at the wrong time. I pray justice is served and the innocent isn't unfairly punished. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace too. embarassed

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Iloveafrica: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
May the killer of the innocent man never know peace.

MEANWHILE, in case you need someone who can design a blog
for you or you have anyone who wants to build a new blog

I can help you design a new blog or even redesign your
existing blog at an affordable price.

If you're interested, kindly call/sms/whatsapp me: 070-6427-2729 or
send me an email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gma il.com

A trial will surely convince you...

CONTACT ME NOW!

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by krimes: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Face of killers

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by paulchineduN(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have a strong conviction that the tattoo guy was just roped in this wicked act by that spoilt brat.

22 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by verygudbadguy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
2 ke shocked

Make dem remand the babe join dem for prison sharply... To be honest, d babe fit no no about the killing, but i dey sure say she played a part in the stealing of phone and money...

Some babes too dey like material things, if not, she no go enter this kind mess with the murderers...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by talk2saintify(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by deebee13(f): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmn, there's never an excuse to take another humans life! Greed at it peak mehn!

And where's the girl? She's an accessory to murder!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by SweetJoystick(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why them no arrange the lady? She no follow?
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why is that bastard still breathing?
I dey vex right now...

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Olivers(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pple like dem still plenty. They aren't going Scott free
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by AlexCk: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
....and where heck is the 3rd criminal ??

He abi she best be in prison sharpaly oo, b4 i tear person slap

angry angry.

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by edudguy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
From the video I watched, I think the guy without tattoo is innocent and he was just intimidated...The guy with tatoo story does not add up ( he is the real culprit, his girlfriend also)... If anything his ( the slim guy) sentence should be minimal as he was coerced

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by burkingx(f): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin...GOOD !!!

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by emmabest2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
So they're still alive ?

Abeg na death sentence fit them all ...

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Pearly255(f): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
So terrible
Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by farmer99: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
wickedness of highest order, killing priceless person for just less than 200k, I pity d family jumia guy.

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by lexrichy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Because of Chinese phones.... IDIOTS

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by bkool7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
What about the girl?
because we've been trolling her Facebook page since .
Are you awake trying to tell us she's innocent ?

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by sisisioge: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
They have started! Does the police not know the court that has both jurisdiction and capacity to charge the case to in the first place? Why all this perambulating? Biko don't mess this up, those three must be held properly accountable for their crime!

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by anonymuz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
the end of evil. enjoy your stay in the higher college.

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by mccoy47(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wat of the slay queen? undecided

Re: Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice to know

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos)