Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Best Newbie For The Year 2009 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Newbie For The Year 2009 (1931 Views)

Poll: The Award Should Go To :-

Koolchicco: 3% (1 vote)
Madlady: 30% (10 votes)
Akebulan: 6% (2 votes)
Kenny G: 30% (10 votes)
~Borat~: 30% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Most Consistent Member For The Year 2009 / Best Female Poster For The Year 2009 / Moderator Of The Year 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by mukina2: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2009
Hello There,

Many people sign up daily , and we have had lots of new faces fingers in our midst, some of them have been exceptional, they contribute well, no trouble, obey the rules and continue adding value to the forum.

They registered this year and are really active.
we have loads of new members that are really very active but some have been banned, fought with mods and so on. sadly sad but that does not mean that their contributions are not valued. All new members who registered this year are really appreciated, Thanks for spending this year with us, hope you stay with us and bring more members kiss

We hereby Nominate :-

Koolchicco :- Joined in June this year and is very active in the following sections :-  Food, Sports,Celebrities,Fashion and Politics.makes valuable contribution in these boards.

Madlady:- Registered in August this year and is active in the following boards :- Fashion,Computers/Internet,Business,Health and Sexuality

Akebulan- Registered in December this year, makes valuable contributions and is active on the following boards :- Health,
Sexuality,Fashion,Literature/Writing and Family

Kenny G- Registered in August this year, he is  active in   the following boards :- Forum Games,TV/Movies, Food,Literature/Writing and Nairaland

Borat - he registered in July this year, He quickly adapted to the Sports section, especially the European section and makes valuable contributions. he is active on the following boards :- English Premier League / UEFA / International Club Football,Sports,Phones,Celebrities and Education.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
KG hands down
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by jcob1: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
Madlady hands up embarassed
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by mystikal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
Borat and kenny G, clear front runners!
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by r231(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
,Kenny G & Koolchicco
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Epi: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
epi got a pair of uggs all because of Kenny G. Gotta go with Kenny G wink
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Epi: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
OMG! I think I hit the wrong button. Please how do I check to make sure
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by bandely(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
Oh my Borat! grin
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
MUkina2
Deep sight from the religion section ought to be here, the dude is larry king and amazing writer.
Here is his intro from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-335826.0.html

There was silence in the hall. Nervously restrained anticipation.

People looked furtively around. The man being expected had haunted their expectations with heady wisps of a compound knowledge. . .

The assembly cut across the boundaries. . . Christians, Moslems, Atheists, Agnostics, Satanists. . .Cosmological Intellectuals, and at least one Deist. . .

The man stepped into the hall. A sea of heads bobbed about. Excited, the thirsty Krayola steadied himself in his front row seat. . . Tudor adjusted his tie. . .Huxley hurriedly flipped through a giant Darwinian text, the sombre Prizm cut a distant figure with a remote stare into space. . . Banom prepared his taunts on Definition. Lost in the crowd, Noetic, a fugitive from Justice hidding from a 16th ban, poured over an old Bible. . .

Only Abuzola did not sit. On a mat at the rear, he muttered unintelligible curses.

The moderator stepped onto the stage as the man walked down the Hall. . .

The Moderator Spoke. . .

"Gentlemen, today i give you a rare gem, and he is here to give us the truth, as he knows and sees it. . .

"I give you . . . Pastor AIO!"

*Rapturous Applause*

Oya, Pastor, summarize your position, you have been confusing us with your recent utterances.
If I have the time I might go through his posts and dig out more intros
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by mukina2: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

MUkina2
Deep sight from the religion section ought to be here, the dude is larry king and amazing writer.
he was on the short list but he like another one concentrates on one section only.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
^^ E ya
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Tudor6(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

^^ E ya
Which one be E ya?

If dem no fit nominate the guy for dis award how'bout 'Most confused poster of the year'. . . .him go win am hands down!

BTW, happy new year chris. . .e don tey since i last see your brake light. How that your beautiful sister wey be oyedepo pikin? grin
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
where's my name
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by platinumnk(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
Kenny G cheesy
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by jaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

where's my name
r u a newbie or product of dora's rebranding project?
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Akebulan: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
mukina2:

Hello There,

Many people sign up daily , and we have had lots of new faces fingers in our midst, some of them have been exceptional, they contribute well, no trouble, obey the rules and continue adding value to the forum.

They registered this year and are really active.
we have loads of new members that are really very active but some have been banned, fought with mods and so on. sadly sad but that does not mean that their contributions are not valued. All new members who registered this year are really appreciated, Thanks for spending this year with us, hope you stay with us and bring more members kiss

We hereby Nominate :-

Akebulan- Registered in December this year, makes valuable contributions and is active on the following boards :- Health,
Sexuality,Fashion,Literature/Writing and Family

Awww, thanks for the nomination.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by eyoniggar(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dnt really Know the rest of the posters apart from Borat.

So my vote goes to Borat.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Dclique(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
Same here. Thats the only person i know there. Lol
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by sexyLeamon(f): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2009
madlady, dat woman is mad grin
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2009
This is hard. I like Madlady and KennyG. undecided
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by dani1luv: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2010
Madlady
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by netotse(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
in line with my new year resolution to start practicing for 2011 i've voted. . .lol
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by madlady(f): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

AWWWWWWWWWWW How sweet embarassed embarassed, but @jay bee hit the nail on the head, I think it should go to Kenny G, his diary should be published.

@sexleamon, I told you I want to marry you : grin

@dan1luv, you have forgiven me for figthing with you, one love kiss.

@jcob, hope you had a great New Year celebration.

@Gabry luv u .

I AM VOTING FOR Kenny G.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by MyHonour(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
i am very surprised madlady was not nominated
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Epi: 2:24am On Jan 04, 2010
He'll make life easier for you on NL

Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by Jarus(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
Yee, this is interesting.

My vote could have made the difference but I didn't vote because I knew little about them. Almost voted for madlady, but I just didn't know why I was reluctant to click. I didn't want to vote half-informed.
Re: Best Newbie For The Year 2009 by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2010
Borat!

(1) (Reply)

Alduco Energy Recruits Corrosion Control Engineers/inspectors/technicians / Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish / Pentagon DARPA Develops Memex, New Search Engine To Recess World Wide Web, Can G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.